Dinhata College Merit List 2018: Dinhata College, established in 1956, is one of the oldest colleges in Dinhata. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. The campus is in the Cooch Behar district. It is affiliated to Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University. Name of all the courses offered in the college is listed below. Candidates seeking admission in any of the mentioned programmes for the academic session 2018-19 must fill up the registration form within scheduled date and time. Candidates can check the merit list of Dinhata College 2018 for the various undergraduate programme by logging into the Dinhata College Official website through this article.
Dinhata College Latest Updates 2018
Dinhata College Merit List 2018 for all the courses has released in PDF format on 21st June 2018. Dinhata College Final merit list is scheduled to publish on 23rd June 2018. Candidates can check the merit list position and merit list details. To download the merit list position, registered candidates need to enter valid application number. Candidates can save and download the merit list if they want.
To download the counselling schedule of Dinhata College for the academic session 2018-19 – Click Here
Dinhata College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of Dinhata College 2018.
- Visit the official website of Dinhata College Here: admission.dinhatacollege.ac.in.
- Click the Merit List Button on the Top right corner or Click Here
- Select particular course, subject and quota. At last, click on “submit”.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Dinhata College Courses offered 2018
Dinhata College Merit List 2018 for all the courses has been released on 21st June 2018. Candidates can check the list by clicking on the link given above. Merit list contains the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Below table contains the name of the courses offered in the Dinhata college.
|S. No||Undergraduate courses offered at college|
|B.A. Regular Courses|
|2.||B.A, in English|
|3.||B.A. in History|
|4.||B.A. in Pol .Science|
|5.||B.A. in Economics|
|6.||B.A. in Sanskrit|
|7.||B.A. in Sociology|
|8.||B.A. in Philosophy|
|9.||B.A. in Geography|
|10.||B.A. in Physical Education|
|B.A. Honours Courses|
|B.Sc. Regular Courses|
|17.||B.Sc. in Chemistry|
|18.||B.Sc. in Mathematics|
|19.||B.Sc. in Physics|
|20.||B. Sc. in Botany|
|21.||B.Sc. in Zoology|
|22.||B.Sc in Computer|
Content of Dinhata College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Dinhata College. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Dinhata College Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Student Name
- Merit percentage
- Merit Position
Preparation of Dinhata College Merit List 2018
Merit list of Dinhata College 2018 is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list. Students are called for counselling based on Dinhata College Final merit list.
Documents verification at Dinhata College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with the attested photocopy. (If Applicable).
- Two copy of recent coloured Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.