Dibrugarh University Result 2019: Dibrugarh University has declared the results of BA, BSc, B.Com, B.C.A., B.B.A on its official website. The results checking process includes many steps which are visiting the official website of the Dibrugarh University, filling in the login credentials in the login section. The candidate is advised to take 1 hardcopy of the result. The candidate should take ample amount of photocopies for the situation if he/she loses one of the copies of the result (or the original result). While the candidate is filling in the login details, he/she should make sure that the details are correct. In case if the details provided are incorrect, then he/she will be stopped from accessing his/her result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, who have successfully taken the examination will be able to access their results. In order to download the result, one has to open the official website of the university. Following the same, the aspirant has to push the link of the result which will be provided therein. Post that, one will be asked to fill in the login credentials in the login section. One should make sure that he/she is filling in the correct details in the login section.
Dibrugarh University has released the results of 2018-2019–BA, BSc, B.Com, B.C.A., B.B.A. The links of the results have been mentioned below:
- Result of MSW 1st & 3rd Semester Examination, held in December 2018.
- Result of Re-evaluation of 2nd Semester B.Ed. Examination 2018, (2 years) held in June 2018.
- Result of the 1st Semester B.Ed. (2 years) Examination 2018, held in December 2018 (Backlog).
- Result of the 1st Semester B.Ed. Examination held in December 2018.
- Result of M.A. Previous Examination of 2018 in Political Science, held in September 2018 (under DODL).
- Re-scrutiny Results of 5th Semester B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Examination held in November 2018.
- Result of the 1st Semester PGDCA Examination in January 2019.
- Result of BBA 1st, 3rd & 5th Semester Examination (Non-CBCS), held in December 2018.
- Result of M.Com. The previous Examination of 2018 in Commerce, held in September 2018 (under DODL).
Dibrugarh University Result 2019 Date
The candidates are advised to be aware regarding the important dates of the results of Dibrugarh University. One is advised not to skip any of the important dates. One should note that the official dates have not been announced by the university. The tentative dates are mentioned below, just take a look:
NAME OF THE COURSE
RELEASE OF RESULT
Master in Communication, Sanitation & Hygiene
|August 2019||August 2019||–|
|M.Tech||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|Masters in Mass Comm.||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|Masters in Applied Psychology||July 2019||–||–|
|L.L.M||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|Masters in Performing Arts||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|M.S.W||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|MBA (Part Time)||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|MTTM||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|PG Diploma in Tea Technology and Plantation Management||July 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
Dibrugarh University Result 2019
The candidates, who have taken the entrance examination will be able to check the results. One can check the link of the results in this article. The steps to check the results include visiting the official website, pushing the provided link, filling in the login credentials and then downloading and printing the result. The official notification has not been released by the university. In order to get updated, one should keep visiting the official website of the university and then carefully take a look at the brochure that will be released by the university. One is advised to take a printout of the results for future purposes.
Steps to Check Dibrugarh University Result 2019
The results will be available in an online mode only and the candidates have to access the same by following certain steps which are:
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article.
- Click on the link of the semester you appeared for.
- The screen then will reflect a PDF which will be holding the result.
- There will be the roll numbers of the qualifying candidates.
- Find your roll number in the result. If your roll number is there, then, Congratulations! You have cracked the examination.
Details Mentioned in Dibrugarh University Result 2019
The result of Dibrugarh University will be containing important details about the candidate as well as his/her performance in the entrance exams. The candidate is advised to check if all the details are appropriate. In case if he/she feels any error, then he/she must approach the examination authorities. The details, which will be there in the result are:
- Code of the Centre
- Name of the examination centre
- Name of the qualified candidates
- Gender-wise number of qualified candidates
- Important Instructions to the candidates
The instructions should be remembered by the candidate and he/she should make sure that he/she is following each instruction.
The important instructions to the candidates are mentioned below:
- One should be aware regarding the dates of result post he/she has taken the entrance exam.
- He/she should make sure that the details he/she is providing in the login details are accurate. Providing in any inaccurate detail can stop the candidate from grabbing his/her result.
- In case if one fails to score the minimum of the required marks, then he/she will not be able to take admission in the aspired course.
- One has to attend the counselling session post he/she has qualified the entrance examination. If one does not attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be able to take admission in the course aspired.
Dibrugarh University Counselling 2019
The counselling session will take place post the declaration of the results. The candidates, who qualify in the entrance examination will have to attend the counselling session. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring some documents to the counselling session. Not bringing the documents will not be allowing the candidates to attend the counselling session.
Documents Which Are Required in Dibrugarh University Counselling 2019
One has to bring certain documents to the counselling session. If one does not bring the documents, he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling session. Take a look at the following points in order to get information about the documents which are to be brought to the counselling session:
- Admit Card
- The result of 10th Standard
- The result of 12th Standard
- Two Recent Colored Photograph
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the application form
- Provisional Letter from the qualifying institution
- Character Certificate from the qualifying institution