DHE Chd Merit List 2018: Provisional Admitted List of MCom – I of Session 2018-19 has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Provisional Admitted List for Second Counselling 2018 has released. Link to check and download the PDF is provided below. Chandigarh Administration has started accepting online Application Forms for admission to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Government colleges and most of the courses in Grant-in-Aid Colleges for the session 2018-2019. Second round counselling schedule released. Information regarding the same has been provided below. Registration for 2nd round of counselling has started. Applicants who want to participate in the second counselling are required to give their fresh preference of the colleges, If the seat is allotted in the 2nd counselling then admission granted in the first counselling shall stand automatically cancelled. Link to apply for the 2nd round has been updated. Merit List of DHE Chd for the UG courses offered at the participating colleges is provided below. List of the participating colleges and Merit list along with the name of the courses is given below. For the convenience of applicants, Centralized Counselling would be held for certain UG and PG Courses. Through this article, candidates can download the Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Merit List 2018 for various courses is provided below for the academic session 2018-19.
Provisional Admitted List for Second Counselling UG Courses
DHE Chd 2nd round of counselling 2018
Second round counselling schedule released. Read below to get the detailed information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Schedule of Second Counselling|
1. General Category (9:00 a.m.)
2. All Reserved Categories(1:00 p.m.): SC/ Physically Challenged Persons(Divyang) /Defence/Sports/ Freedom Fighter
3. Additional seats: SGC/TGC, Excellence in Youth Festival,Students from Jammu Kashmir, Border Area Rural Area, Cancer Patients/AIDS/Thalassemia KDP, Victim of Riots, Dependants of Kargil Martyrs
|1. General Pool (Outside UT)
2. General Category (9:00 a.m.)
3. Reserve Categories (1:00 p.m.): SC/ST/Physically Challenged Persons(Divyang) / Freedom Fighter
DHE Chd 2nd round of counselling has started from 14th & 15th July 2018. Candidates are advised to watch the video carefully. Video explains how to register for 2nd round of counselling. Click Here to get register for the 2nd round and to watch the video.
How to Apply for 2nd round for counselling?
Step 1: Online Registration
- After Login Select Menu Submit your willingness for counselling and excercise you option carefully.
- Click on Sign Up to register on website by filling email ID, Mobile Number and Name (Spellings of Name must be same as in Class-X marks sheet/certificate).
- Mobile Number will be the Login ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
- In Case SMS is not received by applicant within 15 minutes, Forget Password link can be used to generate password.
- Candidate can change the password, if he/she desires.
- Candidate will be able to Login to the admission portal by using the password in all future visits to this portal.
- Pay Registration Fee of Rs. 70/- online to proceed further to fill application form. Registration Fee is not Refundable.
- Payment verification will take maximum upto 24 hours. You can verify your payment by using the option Payment Verification on the website (Note: Transaction number will be used to verify the status of transaction).
- A candidate can apply for Multiple Courses/Colleges with the same User id and Password.
- In Case of CBSE or ICSE Board you can Fetch Your 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet from DigiLocker.
Step 2: Login to apply for courses
Click on APPLICATION FORM. Candidate will be asked two options:-
1) Apply for Degree Colleges 2) Apply for Professional College
Candidate applying for the first time for 1st year of courses in UG/PG courses will click on the link New Student.
2) Select Centralized Admission link for courses for which admissions are centralized and select Non-Centralized link for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges (Check Prospectus for details).
3) Instruction page will be displayed once the candidate selects the Course.
4) Read the rules and regulations thoroughly before filling the Application form.
5) The application form will be displayed to the candidate.
6) Checklist for Filling Online Application Form
1. The applicants are required to keep the below listed information/documents ready before filling the form:
- Matric (10th), Senior Secondary (10+2) and lower qualifying examination details.
- Scanned passport size photo of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned Copies of Testimonials/Documents (.pdf format only)
- Email Id of the applicant (compulsory) and Email Ids of the parents (optional)
- Telephone Number/Mobile Number of the applicant and the parents (Applicant will receive acknowledgement of the filled Online Form through sms on his/her mobile number)
- Complete particulars of local Guardian in case of Hostel applicant.
- Applicant’s Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code of Branch and Aadhar card number (If allotted)
DHE Chd Merit List 2018
Merit List of DHE Chd for all the offered courses has been released in PDF format. The Merit List for the below-mentioned courses and subjects released. Candidates can check and download the DHE Chd Merit List 2018 from the table given below. Candidates can also follow the “steps to download the Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Merit List 2018” section given below to download the PDF. Candidate needs to select particular course and category to view the DHE Chd Merit List 2018.
Steps to Check DHE Chd Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of DHE Chd.
- Click on the link “DHE Chd Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. (dhe.chd.gov.in merit list)
- Select and click on the appropriate course.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.`
Content of DHE Chd Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Department of Higher Education Chandigarh. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. DHE Chd gov merit list 2018 contains the following details.
- Form Number
- Father’s Name
- Category name
- Weightage (Percentage, subject weightage, NSS, NCC)
- Total Percentage
Preparation of DHE Chd Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes DHE Chd Gov merit list 2018 for the registered candidates. Merit list of Department of Higher Education Chandigarh for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Merit List of DHE Chd.
All the applicants have to apply online only (dhe.chd.gov.in merit list 2018), no offline application submission mode is available. However, the hardcopy of the Online Application form is required to be submitted in respective college on the day of counselling as per date given in the Prospectus. If an applicant is interested in applying in more than one course/college then the applicant has to fill separate online application forms for each course/college.
Chandigarh Administration Important Dates 2018
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned dates carefully. Date of the important events related to Chandigarh Administration Admission 2018-19 session is provided in the table below.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Last date for Online Submission of Admission Forms for all centralised courses||23rd June, 2018 (Saturday)|
|2.||23rd June, 2018 (Saturday)||25th June, 2018 (Monday) by 4:00 pm|
|3.||Notification of Discrepancies by students||27th June, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|4.||Display of Merit List||29th June, 2018 (Friday)|
|5.||Display of Final Admission List with allotted Colleges||7th July, 2018 (Saturday)|
|6.||1st Counselling||9th July, 2018 (Monday)|
|7.||2nd Counselling||18th July, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|8.||3rd Counselling||23rd July, 2018 (Monday)|
|9.||Dereservation of Seats||24th July, 2018 (Tuesday)|
List of Participating Department of Higher Education Chandigarh
Below given table contains the name of the participating colleges under Chandigarh Administration offering various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector- 11
- Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector- 11
- Regional Institute of English,Sector-32
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector-42
- Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector- 46
- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector-50, Chandigarh (GCCBA-50)
- DAV College, Sector-10
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector-26
- Guru Gobind Singh College For Women, Sector-26
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College, Sector-32
- MCM DAV College Sector-36
- Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector-45
- Professional Colleges Government Home Science College, Sector-10
- Govt. College of Yoga Education & Health, Sector 23 A Chandigarh
Chandigarh Administration Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the DHE Chd Merit List 2018 , shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly.
Documents Required For Department of Higher Education Chandigarh
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificate.
- A print copy of the locked subject
- Payment proof
- Printout of Application Form