DEI College Merit List 2018: DEI College will release the Merit List for the academic year 2018-19 soon. Candidates who registered for the undergraduate course into this college can check and download the provisional and final merit list through this article. Link to download the Merit List 2018 will be provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the merit list 2018 of DEI College, Read Below.
- 1 DEI College Merit List 2018
- 2 Steps to Check and Download the Merit List 2018
- 3 Content of DEI College Merit List 2018
- 4 Preparation of DEI College Merit List 2018
- 5 Undergraduate Courses offered at DEI College 2018
- 6 DEI College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
- 7 DEI College
- 8 Documents Required for DEI College
DEI College Merit List 2018
DEI College Provisional Merit List 2018 for all the offered courses is going to release soon in PDF format. Candidates can check and download the merit list from the table given below. However, candidates can check the result for all the UG programmes offered at the college. Candidates can also follow the “steps to download the merit list” section given below to download the PDF. Candidate needs to select particular course and category to view the merit list.
DEI College Written Test Results 2018-19
Steps to Check and Download the Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of DEI College 2018-19 Admissions.
- Click on the link “ DEI College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. Link will be activated here once it gets released.
- Select the appropriate course to view the merit list.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of DEI College Merit List 2018
DEI College Merit List 2018 contain the details mentioned below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. DEI College Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Name of the students
- Percentage of marks
- Merit List Rank
Preparation of DEI College Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on merit list of DEI College 2018.
Undergraduate Courses offered at DEI College 2018
Courses offered for the academic session 2018-19 at DEI College is provided below. To get all the information related to DEI College 2018 undergraduate courses offered, scroll down below.
DEI College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is provided below.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute or DEI is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh in the city of Taj Mahal, Agra. The institute has been given deemed university status by the University Grants Commission of India in 1981. Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra is the Director of Dayalbagh Educational Institute since September, 2013.
Documents Required for DEI College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- A print copy of the locked subject.
- Payment proof.
- Printout of Application Form.
If you have any doubt related to this DEI College Merit List 2018, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.