DASA Application Form 2019: The DASA Application Form 2019 is going to be released today i.e. 2nd of April 2019 at 8:00 pm onwards. Interested candidates are first required to do their online registration. All students planning to appear for the DASA 2019 admissions will be required to fill the form on the official website of DASA which is www.dasanit.org. You must make sure that you fit into all the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must make sure to fill only the correct information in the DASA application form 2019. You have to fill the application form in the online mode. Candidates have to upload the scanned images of required documents and fill the preference of participating institutions/courses. You will be required to pay the application fee to complete the application form. DASA application fee 2019 has to be filled through E-payment (credit/debit card) and SWIFT transfer. The registration fee is non-refundable. The last date to fill teh application form of DASA 2019 is 11th June 2019.
DASA Application Form 2019 Date
The important dates for the application release of DASA 2019 have been given below. Final dates will be announced soon.
|Events of DASA 2019||Dates|
|Online application form will be available from||2nd April 2019 (8:00 pm)|
|Last date of submission of application||11th June 2019|
DASA 2019 Application Form will commence from today (2nd April 2019, Tuesday at 8:00 pm). Candidates can apply by visiting on the provided link.
Information Brochure and Official Notification of DASA 2019 have been released today i.e. 12th March 2019. Candidates can attain complete information regarding the Direct Admission Student Abroad scheme from the brochure and notification.
How to Fill up the DASA Application Form 2019
The detailed procedure for DASA Application Form 2019 filling is given here.
- The first step is to register on the official website by entering your email ID and captcha code given on your screen.
- Submit the details by clicking “Create my account” button.
- Login with the email id and enter the username.
- Create a password.
Filling up the Application form
- The next step is to login using the login Id and password.
- Enter personal and academic details that are given below
Personal Information to be filled
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Residential eligibility
- Country from where 11th is completed
- Country from where 12th is completed
- Guardian’s Detail
- Relationship with the Applicant
Other Information to be filled
- Contact Details outside India
- Contact Details in India
- Passport Detail
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Bank Account Details
Relevant Documents to keep Ready
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Marksheet of 10th, 11th and 12th standard
- Proof of last 2 years of Education in a foreign country in case of NRI’s
- Certificate of proof from the school authorities as proof of completion of 11th and 12th standard or equivalent.
- Detail and proof of the fee payment
- After filling up the application form, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images in prescribed format.
|Image(s) to be uploaded||Dimension||File size||File format|
|Photograph||3.5cmx3.5cm size||Not More than 100kB||JPG format|
|Other documents (Gray, B/w)||–||Not more than 500Kb||JPG/JPEG format|
Payment of DASA 2019 application fee
- In this step, you will be required to pay the application fee.
- The fee can be paid either through E-payment or SWIFT Transfer.
- Payment of DASA Application fee 2019 is an important step towards filling up the application form completely.
Submission of form
- After filling in each detail, every aspirant must make sure to review all the details.
- Once submitted, candidates must take a print out of the application form.
Check the DASA registration fee here:
|Registration Fee||Tuition Fee (for 1st semester only)||Total Fee (to be submitted at the time of filling application form)|
|General||US $300||US $4000||US $4200|
|Foreign Nationals of SAARC Countries||US $300||US $2000||US $2300|
Check your DASA 2019 Eligibility
Before filling up the application form, each candidate must make sure to check whether they possess all the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Candidates applying must be a foreign national, PIO, NRI or OCI.
- Only applicants born on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities only will be taken as authentic.
- The Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent.
- He/she should have successfully studies Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks or 6.50 CGPA in the equivalent examination.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to have appeared in SAT (scholastic Assessment test).
- Each appearing candidate should have scored 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Physics, Mathematics Level 2, and Chemistry).
- Admission criteria for Indian Nationals shall be at least two years of education, inclusive of 11th & 12th or equivalent (not beyond), in a foreign country during the last 8 years and must pass the qualifying examination from abroad.
Things to Remember about DASA Admission Application form
- Only the valid and correct information should be provided on the application form.
- The application form of DASA will be available in the online mode only.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses.
- In case an applicant is unable to fill the application form in one session, he/she can save the details and fill them again later.
- You can modify the information filled on the application form only before submission. After submission there is no option of editing the details.
- Fill and submit the application form before the given deadline which is 11th June 2019.
Subscribe to our website to get more updated details on DASA 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do let us know in the comments section below.