Dalmia College Merit List 2018 has not been released yet. As soon as the College releases the merit list we will upload it here. Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College of Commerce and Economics invites admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission were required to visit the official website and fill up the Application form. The submission of the form should have been done before the due date. The college releases the Merit List for the admission to the applied courses. The Merit List contains all the required information needed for the admission procedure. It should be noted that the admission to the courses offered by the college will be provided only on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination and there will be no independent entrance exam conducted by the college. Although, the candidate should keep it mind that the mere mention of the name in the Merit List will not assure the admission to the applied course and the final seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling. For more of the details of the Merit List go through the article mentioned.
Dalmia College Merit List 2018
Dalmia College publishes the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form can go through the Merit List. The Merit List is prepared by the admission authorities of the college on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination as there is no entrance exam conducted by the College. The Merit List will also provide the counselling details and the schedule of the seat allotment. The Merit List contains all the required information such as Name of the candidate, Merit secured by the candidate, Rank as provided by the committee, Gender, Category and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in the Merit List will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure for which only those candidates will be invited who have been mentioned in the Dalmia College Merit List.
Steps to Check Dalmia College Merit List 2018
- Visit the Official website of Dalmia College or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The Dalmia College Merit List 2018 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Dalmia College Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Dalmia College Merit List 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Dalmia College Merit List 2018
The Dalmia College Merit List 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required at the time of the Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable