COMEDK MBBS Merit List will release on July 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form of KEA NEET can be able to check COMEDK MBBS Merit List. The Merit List will comprise the name of those candidates who have successfully submitted the COMEDK MBBS Application Form and satisfy the eligibility criteria. The COMEDK MBBS Merit List will rank the candidates in decreasing order, which means that the candidate with higher NEET UG Scores including the eligibility conditions ranks the highest. The Merit List is released online on the official website of COMEDK- www.comedk.org. In this article, we have provided complete details about COMEDK MBBS State Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2019 Releasing Date
|Starting Date of Online Registration||July 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||July 2019|
|Declaration of the Merit list||July 2019|
|Document Verification||July 2019|
|Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||July 2019|
|Entry by the Eligible Candidates||July 2019|
|The Release of Mock Allotment Result||July 2019|
|Provision of Change in Options (if any)||July 2019|
|First Round Allotment Result||July 2019|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||July 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting the College||August 2019|
The Official Dates have not been announced yet on the official website. The Dates that are mentioned above are tentative. Candidates can get a rough idea about the dates. We will update the dates soon.
Check the Official Website of COMEDK MBBS
COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2019
The COMEDK MBBS Merit List will be released in July. The merit list will be available online on the official website of COMEDK. The merit list will contain the names on the basis of NEET 2019 Scores. The Highest NEET Scores will be ranked first in the COMEDK MBBS Merit List. Around 700 MBBS and BDS Seats are reserved under COMEDK MBBS Admission 2019. The Merit List is released for each counselling round.
How to Check COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2019?
As said earlier, the merit list of COMEDK MBBS will be available online. So, if you have filled the application form then you will be eligible to check the COMEDK MBBS Merit List. Candidates whose name is shortlisted in the merit list will be called for a Counselling Round.
The step by step procedure to check COMEDK MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of COMEDK – www.comedk.org
- Click on “COMEDK MBBS State Merit List” Link
- The Merit List PDF will open on the screen.
- Check your NEET AIR, Name and State Rank
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List.
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the Admission Process.
Details Printed on COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2019
The Details that are available on the COMEDK NEET MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- NEET Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- NEET 2019 All India Rank
- NEET 2019 State Rank etc.
Tie-Breaker Criteria in COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2019
If two or number of candidates have the same NEET 2019 Scores, then the Conducting Authority uses Tie-Breaking Policy. The Tie-Breaker Criteria of COMEDK 2019 is as follows-
- If two or more candidates have the same score then the candidate with more marks in Biology will get a higher rank than others.
- After that, if the tie still exists then the candidate with more marks in Physics gets a better rank and merit.
- If still, the tie remains unchanged then the candidate with the least number of wrong answers will get a better rank.
- If still, the tie exists, then the candidate older in age gets the priority.
The COMEDK MBBS Merit List will be available in July 2019. Applicants who have submitted the application form successfully can check the merit list. Candidates can check all the details about COMEDK MBBS Admission 2019 here.