COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2021: COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) prescribes the eligibility criteria for COMEDK UGET. Hence, every candidate must fulfill the eligibility conditions to apply for admission. Through COMEDK UGET, candidates get admission into Engineering & Technology, Architecture, etc courses in various institutions of Karnataka. Therefore, all those who are willing to seek admission can fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form. However, one must make sure that they are entirely fit for appearing in the entrance exam. So, find out if you are eligible or not, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Appearing candidates must check the COMEDK eligibility criteria 2021 below. The below criteria is for the engineering courses.
UG Engineering Courses
- Qualifying exams for admission to B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent exam, which is recognized by the State & Central Government. The last 2 years of study should comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Maths with English as a compulsory subject
- General Merit List candidates must have passed with a minimum of 45% aggregate (40% for reserved category of Karnataka state). Qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-technology or Electronics or Computer Science as one of the optional subjects.
- An attempt to appear for COMEDK Entrance Exam for admission into Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list
- Diploma candidates cannot take the entrance test as there are no lateral entry admissions
NOTE: All the candidates must submit the original marks of the exam during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidence by the original marks card
UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B.Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- Candidates must have passed the exam at the end of the 10+2 scheme of the exam. Also, candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCM (45% for reserved category of Karnataka) OR passed 10+3 Diploma exam with Maths as a compulsory subject. And, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and passed in the subjects individually
- Every candidate including the reserved category candidates who are seeking admission to B.Arch must pass the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) exam. Council of Architecture or JEE Paper-2 conducts this exam. Qualification in NATA is subject to the candidate getting at least the cutoff marks in 2 individual components and also getting the least qualifying marks in aggregate
- There is no separate entrance exam for admission into B.Arch course. COMEDK does not conduct any exam for B.Arch admission
- The candidates who are seeking admission into the B.Arch course must submit a separate application form for counselling according to the notification on COMEDK official website. However, remember that the candidates applying for admission into Architecture course need not fill the COMEDK engineering entrance application form
NOTE: Rank card will be generated for candidates who are eligible for admission to UG courses according to the rules & regulations of AICTE/ VTU.
COMEDK UGET Application Process 2021
In order to fill the COMEDK Application Form 2021, candidates can check the process here. Below is the process flow of successfully submitting the application form.
- Fill the candidate details in the registration form
- Generate & validate OTP (One-Time Password) for the registered contact number
- Click on the Register option and complete the candidate registration
- Receive email & SMS with User ID/ Application Number & Password
- Logout and login again with the user ID and password
- Click on the ‘Go to Application’ option
- Click on the exam that you are applying for
- Now, enter the personal details
- Fill in the category details
- Also, fill academic details & upload the documents in the given format (read the specifications in the COMEDK UGET information brochure)
- Fill the exam city preference & choose the payment details
- Verify the details in ‘Preview’ page
- Now, click on the Submit option and finish the payment
- Check successful application status by logging in again
- Further, take a printout of the application (for the reference)
- COMEDK Exam Pattern 2021
- COMEDK Syllabus 2021
- UGET Seat Allotment 2021
- COMEDK Counselling 2021
- How to prepare for COMEDK UGET 2021
Instructions for COMEDK UGET Registration
- All the details asked in the UGET Application Form are mandatory to fill
- Candidate’s contact number & email ID must remain the same till the admission process is complete
- If one email ID has been used for registration, then it can’t be used again
- Any detail in the application form cannot be edited later. Hence, candidates must review the details at the time of clicking on the submit option
- Upon successful registration, candidates will receive the User ID & Password in order to finish the application process. Now, using the same login, candidates must sign in again to fill the application form
- Candidates must use Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fil the online for. In case there is any technical issue then the candidate must clear the cache & browsing history and retry
- Also, COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021 will be generated only after the submission of forms.
In case you have any other doubts regarding the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET, then ask us in the comment section below.