CMC Vellore MBBS Merit List 2019 has been released on 6th July 2019. The Merit List will be released online on the official website of CMC Vellore- cmch.vellore.edu. Candidates who have submitted the application form successfully before the due date have chances to get their name listed on the CMC Vellore 2019 MBBS Rank List. The Merit List will contain the names of the candidate in decreasing order. This means that the candidate with the highest number of NEET 2019 Scores will be ranked first in the Merit List. The CMC Vellore MBBS Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the NEET UG 2019 Scores. The Merit List will contain details such as Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Category, NEET Roll Number, Rank, Scores etc. In this article, we have provided complete details about the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CMC Vellore Merit List Dates
|The Release of the Online Application Form||16th February 2019|
|Last Date of Filling the Online Application Form||26th March 2019|
|Submission of the Documents||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date for Online Submission of NEET 2019 Scores||20th June 2019|
|Tamil Nadu Merit List and Counseling||6th July 2019 (released)|
|Last Date to Submit the TN Management Details||8th July 2019 (8:00 am)|
|CMC Vellore 2019 Counseling||Started|
Check – Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019
- CMC Vellore MBBS has released a link for Minority Network Category Ranking. Candidates must note that this is only for MBBS Course. Thus, to apply for that, candidates have to click on the link to apply-
- Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019 is released now. Candidates applying for CMC Vellore have to visit their website or click on the link available here. All you have to do is apply for Tamil Nadu Management Quota. This Facility is available till 8th July 2019 (8:00 am).
CMC Vellore, MBBS Merit List 2019
The Christian Medical College, Vellore Tamil Nadu will release the Merit List online in 2nd July 2019. The Merit List will be prepared based on the NEET 2019 Scores. The Merit List 2019 will contain the names of the candidates in decreasing order, candidates scoring the highest NEET 2019 Marks will be ranked first in the Merit List of CMC Vellore MBBS.
How to Check the CMC 2019 Merit List?
The Merit List will be available online on the official website of Christian Medical College, Vellore. The step by step procedure to check the Merit List of CMC Vellore MBBS is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of CMC Vellore – www.cmch-vellore.edu
- Click on the Merit List 2019 Link
- The Merit List 2019 PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Search your name and download.
- Take the printout of the application form.
Details Printed on the CMC Vellore MBBS Rank List 2019
The Details printed on the Vellore NEET MBBS Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Course
- Admission Number
- NEET Marks
- State Rank and
- Registration Number
Candidates whose name is on the Merit List will be eligible for the counseling round.
The CMC Vellore Merit List will be available on the official website. Candidates whose name is present in the Merit list will be eligible for the counseling round.