Chandigarh University Admission 2019: The registration for Chandigarh University has begun. Interested applicants can register now and ensure that they do it before the given deadline which is 31st May 2019. The University will conduct the Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test. Furthermore, on the basis of the score secured in the test, the admission authority will admit candidates in the university. In addition, students can apply for admission through national level exams or academic exams.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chandigarh University is a situated in Punjab and it is a private university. Seekers of Chandigarh University Admission 2019 should fill the application form. But before filling the form, applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. The university will also publish a merit list based on which aspirants will be called to attend the counselling. The shortlisted candidates of counselling process will be provided with Admission of Chandigarh University 2019.
LATEST UPDATE: Candidates can start registering for Chandigarh University Admission 2019 as early as possible. The last date to register is 31st May 2019.
Highlights of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The table below displays the highlights related to Chandigarh University Admission 2019:
|1||Name of the University||Chandigarh University|
|2||Type of University||Private University|
|3||Basic Admission Criteria||For all UG courses, admission is based on CUSAT Chandigarh University|
|4||Mode of Application||Online mode as well as Offline mode|
|5||Scholarship||Based on Chandigarh University 2019 score (CUSAT)|
Chandigarh University Admission 2019 Dates
To apply for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University an applicant must keep a check on the official website at regular intervals. Given below are some of the important dates of Chandigarh University Admission 2019:
|1||Releasing of Application Form||1st September 2018|
|2||Final date to submit the form||31st May 2019|
|3||Issuing of Admit Card||Not yet announced|
|4||Date of CUSAT examination||Not yet announced|
|5||Declaration of Result||Not yet announced|
|6||Commencement of Counselling||In the month of May 2019|
Courses Offered for Chandigarh University Admission 2019
Candidates can apply for Chandigarh University Admission 2019 in various undergraduate programmes which comprise of the following:
- Media Studies
- Computing Education
- Animation and Film Production
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Basic Sciences
- Pharma Sciences
- Agricultural Science
- Industrial Design
- Legal Studies
Chandigarh University Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to apply for Chandigarh University Admission 2019, the candidate must check and meet the eligibility criteria. Every single candidate who desires to apply for CUSAT 2019 must possess the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are specifically released for applicants to check their eligibility.
The Chandigarh University Eligibility Criteria 2019 is prescribed below:
- Applicants must have cleared their 12th standard or equivalent examination from CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized board.
- Aspirants must have studied Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th with any of the following subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in their qualifying examination.
- Applicants appearing for class 12th board exams can also apply for Chandigarh University Admission 2019.
Chandigarh University Application form 2019
Interested candidates can fill the Chandigarh University Application Form 2019 by registering on the official website. However, applicants are advised to keep in mind the instructions given out by the authority for filling an application form. The instructions are listed in brief below:
- An application form will be made available in the month of February 2019
- The authority will release an application form in both the modes i.e in online mode as well as offline mode.
- Aspirants have to provide some basic details regarding themselves at the time of registration.
- A user id and password need to be generated by the candidate for filling the application form.
- Upon successful registration, students have to fill personal, educational and contact details.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned images of their respective documents in the application form of Chandigarh University Admission 2019.
- The completely filled application form must be submitted on or before the third week of April 2019.
- Late submission or incomplete form will directly result in its rejection.
- Applicants who fill the application form through offline mode have to submit a copy of completely filled form along with Demand Draft to the below mentioned address:
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D,
Chandigarh University Application Fee 2019
The application fee for Chandigarh University Admission 2019 is tabulated below according to the mode of application:
|S.No||Mode of Application||Application Fee|
|1||Offline mode||Rs. 500|
|2||Online mode||Rs. 1000|
- Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Offline payment has to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “Chandigarh university” payable at Chandigarh.
Procedure of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The procedure that needs to be followed for Chandigarh University Admission 2019 is described below. This procedure must be chased by every individual who wants to get admission in the university.
- The university will organize the Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CUSAT) on the basis of which candidates will be given admission.
- Not only on the basis of CUSAT but the admission is also granted depending upon the performance of candidates in academic level and national level entrance exams
- A number of factors are taken into consideration by the concerned authority for allotment of seats.
- The authority will prepare a merit list for each B.Tech course so as to provide admission to students.
- Aspirants who secure a rank in the merit list will, therefore, be eligible for all rounds of Chandigarh University Admission 2019.
- The authority will shortlist the applicants for final admission depending on the total marks obtained in all rounds of admission.
- Moreover, for B.Tech course, the candidate can also apply through JEE Mains 2018 score
Chandigarh University Admit Card 2019
Candidates who will be appearing for the CUSAT 2019 need to download their Chandigarh Univerisity Admit Card 2019. The admit card will be available on the official website but the releasing date has not yet been announced. Most importantly applicants have to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam otherwise they will not be allowed to take the exam. The exam conducting body will issue admit card for those who have completely filled the application form.
Chandigarh University Merit list 2019
The authority will publish a merit list of Chandigarh University Admission 2019 for eligible candidates. The merit list will include names of applicants and these applicants have to further attend Counselling process. The concerned authority is responsible for preparing the merit list. As a result, the authority will publish a separate merit list for qualifiers of CUSAT 2019 exam and on the basis of performance of candidates in academic or national level exams.
Chandigarh University Counselling 2019
Students whose names will be present in the merit list will then have to take part in the Chandigarh University Counselling 2019. The selection will be as per the ranks secured by candidates. During the counselling process, allotment of seats will be done. Furthemore, applicants have to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose. On the other hand, if aspirants fail to produce the required documents then the seat will not be allotted to them.
In order to participate in counselling of Chandigarh University Admission 2019, candidates must, therefore, download the counselling letter. This letter will be available particularly on the official website. Applicants have to download this letter and hence, no individual will receive it via post. Without the counselling letter, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the counselling procedure.
Key points of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The key points related to Chandigarh University Admission 2019 are prescribed below. These points are indeed necessary for every candidate who wish to get admission in the university.
- Candidates who will get shortlisted through the counselling process will be provided Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University.
- Direct admission will not be given to any candidate under any circumstance
- Applicants must submit their original documents in the university for admission procedure
- Applicants most importantly have to reach at the university along with counselling letter and admission fees.
- Moreover, the university will offer admission on the basis of First Come First Serve.
- The academic session will begin from August 2019 for selected aspirants.
Documents Required for Chandigarh University Admission 2019
Finally, for admission to the university, applicants have to produce some essential documents. Applicants must carry original as well as the photocopy of these documents. The list of documents that are required for Chandigarh University Admission 2019 includes the following: