Chandigarh University Admission 2019 will commence from the month of February 2019. Candidates can apply for admission through national level exams or academic exams. The examination for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University will comprise of 90 questions and will be conducted for 2 hours in online mode. Chandigarh University is a situated in Punjab and is a private university. Seekers of Chandigarh University Admission 2019 should fill the Application form. But before filling the form, applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria. The university will also publish a Merit List based on which aspirants will be called to attend the Counselling. The shortlisted candidates of Counselling process will be provided with Admission of Chandigarh University 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The table below displays the highlights related to Chandigarh University Admission 2019:
|1||Name of the University||Chandigarh University|
|2||Type of University||Private University|
|3||Basic Admission Criteria||For all UG courses, admission is based on CUSAT Chandigarh University|
|4||Mode of Application||Online mode as well as Offline mode|
|5||Scholarship||Based on Chandigarh University 2019 score (CUSAT)|
Chandigarh University Admission 2019 Dates
To apply for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University an applicant must keep a check on all the tentative dates. Given below are some of the important dates of Chandigarh University Admission 2019:
|1||Releasing of Application Form||In the month of February 2019|
|2||Final date to submit the form||Third week of April 2019|
|3||Commencement of Counselling||In the month of May 2019|
Chandigarh University Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to apply for Chandigarh University Admission 2019, the candidate must check and meet the eligibility criteria. These criteria must be possessed by each and every individual who wishes to get admission in the university. The eligibility criteria for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University is prescribed below:
- Applicants must have cleared their 12th standard or equivalent examination from CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized board.
- Aspirants must have studied Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th with any of the following subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in their qualifying examination.
- Applicants appearing for class 12th board exams can also apply for Chandigarh University Admission 2019.
Chandigarh University Application form 2019
Interested candidates can fill the Application Form for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University by registering on the official website of the university. The applicants are advised to keep in mind the instructions given out by the authority for filling an application form. The instructions are listed in brief below:
- Application form will be made available in the month of February 2019
- The authority will release an application form in both the modes i.e in online mode as well as offline mode.
- Aspirants have to provide some basic details regarding themselves for registration.
- A user id and password need to be generated by the candidate for filling the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned images of their respective documents in the application form of Chandigarh University Admission 2019.
- The completely filled application form must be submitted on or before the third week of April 2019.
- Late submission or incomplete form will directly result in its rejection.
- Applicants who fill the application form through offline mode have to submit a copy of completely filled form along with Demand Draft to the below mentioned address:
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D,
Chandigarh University Application Fee 2019
The application fee for Chandigarh University Admission 2019 is tabulated below according to the mode of application:
|S.No||Mode of Application||Application Fee|
|1||Offline mode||Rs. 500|
|2||Online mode||Rs. 1000|
- Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Offline payment has to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “Chandigarh university” payable at Chandigarh.
Procedure of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The procedure that needs to be followed for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University is described below. This procedure must be chased by every individual who desires for admission in the university.
- The admission is based on the performance of candidates in academic level and national level entrance exams
- Various factors are taken into consideration by the concerned authority for allotment of seats.
- The authority will prepare a Merit List for each B.Tech course based on which admission will be provided to applicants.
- Aspirants who secure a rank in the merit list will be eligible for all rounds of Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University.
- The authority will shortlist the applicants for final admission based on total marks obtained in all rounds of admission.
- For B.Tech course, the candidate can also apply through JEE Mains 2018 score.
Chandigarh University Merit list 2019
The authority will publish a merit list of Chandigarh University Admission 2019 for eligible candidates after they have successfully submitted their respective application forms. The merit list will include names of applicants and these applicants will be called for the further Counselling process. This list will be prepared by the authority based on the performance of applicant in national level and academic level exams. The authority will also publish a separate merit list for qualifiers of JEE Mains 2019.
Chandigarh University Counselling 2019
The shortlisted applicants will be called to attend the Counselling for Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University. The selection will be as per the ranks secured by candidates. During the counselling process, seats will be allotted to aspirants. Also, applicants are requested to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose. If applicants fail to present the required documents then the seat will not be allotted to them. In order to participate in counselling of Chandigarh University Admission 2019, candidates must download the counselling letter. This letter will be made available on the official website. and will not be sent by post to any individual. Without this letter, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the counselling procedure.
Key points of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The key points related to Chandigarh University Admission 2019 are prescribed below. These points are necessary for every candidate who wish to get admission in the university.
- Candidates who will get shortlisted through the counselling process will be provided Admission 2019 of Chandigarh University.
- Direct admission will not be offered to any candidate under any circumstance
- Applicants must submit their original documents in the university for admission procedure
- Applicants are advised to reach at the university along with counselling letter and admission fees.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of First Come First Serve.
- The academic session will begin from August 2019 for selected aspirants.
Documents Required for Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The following documents are required for Chandigarh University Admission 2019: