CET Delhi 2019 Counselling: CET Delhi Counselling 2019 is organized via online mode. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is responsible to conduct the Delhi diploma counselling procedure. In the first week of June 2019, CET Delhi Counselling is scheduled to be held via online mode. Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is a state level entrance exam. It offers admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. Candidates can also get admission into the second year of diploma engineering (lateral entry) in the institutions of Delhi. Delhi CET qualified candidates need to register themselves in online mode for counselling. Delhi CET 2019 is a 10 step registration process. To participate and know the step by step procedure of CET Delhi 2019 counselling – Read the full article.
CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Dates
Total four rounds of online counselling take place. If the seats remain vacant, spot round of counselling takes place. Here we have provided the Delhi CET 2019 Counselling dates of two rounds. The table will be updated once the counselling notice for 2019-20 session releases.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|S. No||Counselling Events||Dates (tentative)|
|First Round of Counselling|
|1.||Counselling Processing Fee||1st week of June 2019|
|2.||Online Registration and Choice Submission||1st week of June 2019|
|3.||Result of 1st Counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||3rd week of June 2019|
|4.||Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||Last week of June 2019|
|5.||Verification of Documents||Last week of June 2019|
|6.||Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat (Online) by candidate after verification of Document||Last week of June 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|7.||Counselling Processing Fee||Last week of June 2019|
|8.||Online Registration and Choice Submission||1st week of July 2019|
|9.||Result of 2nd Counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||1st week of July 2019|
|10.||Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||2nd week of July 2019|
|11.||Verification of Documents||2nd week of July 2019|
|12.||Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(Online) by candidate after verification of Documents||2nd week of July 2019|
CET Delhi 2019 Counselling step at a glance
Delhi CET Counselling 2019 is a 10 step procedure. To know the steps which are followed for Delhi CET 2019 Counselling – Read Below
- Payment of counselling registration fee
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Submission
- Check Result of Seat Allotment
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter
- Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
- Verification of Documents
- Freezing of Allotted Seat (Online)
- Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
- Final Allotment Letter
Step by Step CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates who are willing to participate in the CET Delhi Counselling 2019 must qualify the Delhi CET 2019 exam. Only Delhi CET qualified candidates can apply for the counselling process. Read the steps below to know the detailed procedure of Delhi CET counselling 2019. Candidates are called for counselling on the basis of inter-se merit. CET Delhi 2019 counselling process is comprised of fee payment, registration, choice filling, allotment, etc.
Step 1: Payment of counselling fee
To participate in the first round of Delhi CET Counselling Procedure 2019, the qualified candidate needs to register by paying the application fee first. Candidates have to register for counselling to get admission in the diploma courses. Candidates have to pay one-time procession fee of Rs. 718 via debit card /credit card/ net banking & e-Challan.
How to pay counselling registration fee?
- Click on the link Pay Processing Fee given on the home page.
- Fill the details Test No., Roll No., Application No., Date of Birth, and security code.
- Online payment can be done using any one of the following modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
4. Take print out of the online payment receipt. For regeneration of online payment receipt, Click on the link Pay Processing Fee- Enter your details – Generate Payment Receipt.
Step 2: Online Registration
For registration, candidate need to enter general details like roll no, CET application no, date of birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Category (SC/ST/GN/OBC), Sub-Category (NCC/DP/SM/PH/JK/TFW), Contact Address, Mobile No., e-mail Address, Details of Qualifications, Bank Details etc.
NOTE: After submitting the necessary details in the ‘Registration Form’, “Registration Details of the Candidate” will appear indicating information submitted by the candidate. If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Not Correct”, then she/he can change the registration details by clicking the “Edit Registration Details” Button.
Once the candidate confirms the registration using “Confirm Registration Details” Button, then the candidate will not be able to modify the details. Therefore, confirm only when you are sure that all the details have been entered correctly. At the end of the process, an “Online Registration Receipt” will be generated on the screen displaying the Registration Status & Eligibility Status for Counselling. The candidate must take the print out of the “Online Registration Receipt” & keep it safe for any future reference.
Step 3: Online Choice Submission
The candidate will have to submit his/her choice/s of Institute as well as discipline in the order of preference by clicking on the “Fill Choices” button.
The candidate is advised to give the maximum number of choices in his/her own interest. (Candidates of Test-1 are advised to give at least 25 choices in the order of preference so that there are brighter chances of securing a seat in their preferred institute and course). After filling and arranging the choices of the branch and institute click on the “Save and Continue” button.
Step 4: Check Result of Seat Allotment
After all the applicants are done with the choice filling and locking of colleges and stream of their choice, the official authority publishes the seat allotment result. It is the seat allotted to the candidates based on their merit rank, choice of college and stream. It contains the name of the allotted college and stream. Among the selected college during the counselling registration, the seat will be allotted to any one of them.
Step 5: Print Provisional Allotment Letter
If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, then take the printout out of the Provisional Allotment Letter. To download the Provisional Allotment Letter, registered applicants need to enter valid CET Number and date of birth. The Printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter will be required to produce at the time of reporting for admission.
Step 6: Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
The next step after taking the printout of Provisional Allotment Letter is paying the institutional fee in online mode partly. Amount to be paid as the institutional fee will be mentioned on the provisional allotment letter. By paying the institutional fee, seat is locked. If the candidate does not pay the institutional fee, then his/her name will be removed and the seat will be allotted to the next eligible candidate.
Step-7: Verification of Documents
Candidates who are going to visit the designated document verification centre must carry the below-mentioned documents in original format. They are also advised to carry one photocopy of the same.
- Online Willingness Slip.
- Demand Draft amounting Rs 6000/- in favour of “DKDF” payable at Delhi. Payment through cheque/cash will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Two latest identical 7cm X 5.5cm Size Colour Photographs (same as in Admit Card).
- Copy of Online Registration Slip. (from the website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in)
- Admit Card of CET 2019 in original form.
- Secondary School Certificate as Proof of Date of Birth (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy). In case the original certificate is not awarded at the time of counselling, Provisional Certificate issued by the School, may be considered.
- Category / Subcategory certificate whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed (Original and one Self-attested photocopy) issued by the competent authority.
- Conduct and Character
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the format as given in (Annexure III) in the Information Bulletin (Original). https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/Docs12/AnnexureIII.pdf
- Undertaking regarding the prohibition of ragging (Annexure VII ) https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/Docs12/AnnexureIII.pdf
Step 8: Freezing of Allotted Seat (Online)
After every round of Counselling, if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for upgradation, he/she can freeze his/her allotted seat by clicking the freeze option available in his/her account within the specified time period.
If the candidate does not freeze the allotted seat, the next higher preference may be allotted to him/her automatically in the next round subject to availability of seats, and the candidate will not be allowed to retain the earlier allotment under any circumstances. Such candidates can change/modify the choices during the period of Online choice submission.
Step 9: Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
Candidates need to pay the full institutional fee in two parts. First half amount of fee has to be paid to book and lock the seat and the remaining amount to be paid at the time of taking admission. Amount to be paid will be informed at the official website of Delhi CET.
Step-10: Final Allotment Letter
This is the last step of the Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Procedure. Candidates need to download the final allotment letter. This letter needs to be submitted to the allotted institute. To download the final allotment letter, CET number and Date of birth need to be entered.
Delhi CET 2019 Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment will take place once the CET Delhi 2019 counselling process begins. The seat allotment will be completely web-based. The allocation process has the following sequence:
- Allocation starts after the registration period is over.
- A candidate submits his/her choices on registration.
- The computerized allocation will be done based on the rank, region, category, sub-category, gender, etc. for each of the five tests.
- The available seats will be allocated according to the preference of choices submitted by the candidate during registration & choice submission.
To check the result of seat allotment:
a) Click on the link “Registered Candidate Login” given on the home page and fill details.
b) Click on the link “Allotment Letter”.
c) Print Provisional Allotment Letter(if allotted).
CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Spot Round
Spot round of admission will be held only if seats remain vacant after Fourth round of counselling. All candidates who have paid the Processing fees and have completed Online Registration earlier but have not been admitted till the last date of completion of enrolment formalities of Fourth Round of counselling are eligible for Spot Admissions provided they have marked their willingness online on the official website www.cetdelhi.nic.in (as per counselling schedule). Branch allotted to the candidates in SPOT admissions is final and will not be cancelled/changed in any case. The Institutional Fees submitted will not be refunded in any case.
Q. Who is eligible Delhi CET Spot Round Counselling 2019?
The candidates who fulfil all the criteria given below are eligible:-
1. Only registered candidates, who have marked their willingness ONLINE for Spot round on the official website are eligible for the participation in this round for displayed Vacancies(If any).
2. All candidates who have paid the Processing fees and have done Online Registration earlier but have not been admitted till the last date of completion of enrolment formalities of Fourth Round of counselling are eligible
3. Only candidates with Delhi region are eligible to participate in Spot round.
Q. Who can give online willingness for spot round?
Ans: Delhi Region Candidates who have given the Processing Fees and have completed online Registration earlier but are not admitted till the last date of completion of enrolment formalities of Fourth Round of counselling are eligible to give willingness for spot round.
Delhi Region Candidates who have taken admission during previous rounds of counselling but taken Online withdrawal till the last date of completion of enrolment formalities of fourth Round of counselling are eligible to give Online willingness for spot round.
Q. Who are not eligible Delhi CET Spot Round Counselling 2019?
Ans: 1. Those candidates who are admitted to any of the Institute /Polytechnic under BTE, Delhi.
2. Those candidates who have not given Online willingness to participate in SPOT Round.
3. Outside Delhi candidates.
4. How do I know the Seats Available for Spot Round?
Ans: Candidates can log in using their UserId and Password through the link “Online Willingness” and can see the seats available by Clicking the link “Available Choices”
The seats displayed there will reduce Dynamically upon any Allotment during Spot Round.
5. Can I cancel the Admission and get Refund of my Demand Draft submitted at the time of admission during Spot Round?
Ans: No, the demand draft amounting Rs 6000/- will not be refunded under any circumstances for the admissions taken during Spot round.
FAQs about Delhi CET Counselling 2019
1. Do I have to report to any counselling centre for Online registration or choice filling?
Ans: No. Online registration and choice filling can be done from the place of convenience (including from home) using the internet.
2. How many seats are reserved for Delhi and Outside Delhi Region?
Ans: 85% of the total sanctioned intake of Government and Government aided and Private self-financing Institutions shall be filled-up by candidates who have passed the qualifying examinations from schools located in Delhi. 15% seats shall be filled up by candidates passing the qualifying examinations from the schools located Outside Delhi.
3. What is FREEZE option?
Ans: If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for up-gradation, he/she must FREEZE his/her allotted seat by clicking the freeze option available in his/her account within
the specified time period else his/her next higher preferences will be considered automatically for Up gradation in all subsequent rounds of counselling.
4. What is the process of Cancellation of the seat?
Ans: After depositing of Part Institutional Fees and document verification, if a candidate wants to cancel the admission against the allotted seat, he/she can apply for cancellation by clicking on the Cancellation option available in his/her account in the admission/ counselling website within the specified time period by following the online cancellation procedure.
5. What is Delhi CET Counselling 2019 Spot Round?
Ans: After the 4th round of counselling, vacancies(if any) due to cancellation or any other reason for all programmes will be computed and notified along with the schedule and venue of Spot round on the website.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please write us in the comment box given below.