CDLU Admit Card 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Chaudhary Devi Lal University has postponed all the university examinations of UG/PG May/June Semester/Annual exams till further notice. The fresh exam dates will be announced very soon. The COE will release the CDLU Hall Ticket in an online mode on the official website of the University. The examination will take place in the month of May 2020. The CDLU Admit Card May 2020 is an important document which has to be presented on the day of the exam. It contains all the important details of the candidate. In this article, we are giving all the important updates about CDLU Admit Card Download process from the main website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The CDLU Hall Ticket of the Semester Exams for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. Therefore, the candidates who will have to appear for the University Semester exams must download the Admit card of CDLU. Also, they must bring the original admit card on the day of the exam. The candidates can access the hall ticket on the official dates, one week before the examination. Applicants must make sure that they download the CDLU 2020 Admit Card of their respective courses only. For more of the details of CDLU Admit Card go through the article from below.
CDLU Admit Card 2020 Date
The candidate who are pursuing any degree course from the university must visit the official website. They must check updates regarding the dates of the release of the hall ticket. The hall ticket for even/ odd semester is available on the official website of the authority. The officials of the university releases the admit card a few days before the examination. After downloading the CDLU BA Semester 1 Admit Card the students must carefully check all the details given on it. If there is any confusion, they must report to the office of COE, CDLU.
Steps to Download CDLU 2020 Admit Card
Candidates downloading the Admit Card of the Semester Exam from the official website of the University must keep themselves aware with the steps for downloading the Admit Card successfully. It is important that the steps are known to the candidates so as to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit card of CDLU 2020. If there is any form of discrepancy in the details, the candidate must contact the authorities immediately. Find the steps for downloading the Admit Card from below:
- Visit the official website of the University and go to CDLU examinations 2020.
- Navigate for CDLU Admit card 2020 in the examination section. The Link of the Admit Card with the Semester name will be mentioned on the website.
- Click on the Admit card link and the Login section will appear on the screen. The link of the Admit card will be available as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Enter the details in the Login section of the Admit Card of CDLU and must make sure that the details entered in the Login section are valid and correct.
- Click on the submit section and the Admit Card with all the details will appear on the screen. Candidates must check the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully and if there is any form of discrepancy then they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Click on the download button and save the cope of the Admit Card. It is advised that the candidate get multiple photocopies of the Admit Card on the day of the exam.
Contents Mentioned on CDLU 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully. The Admit card of CDLU will provide all the important details which will be relevant for the candidates on the day of the exam. Go through the contents mentioned on CDLU Admit Card from the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course name
- Course Code
- Name of the Semester
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the Exam
- Allotted centre of the Exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
CDLU Admit Card Instructions
Candidates can go through the instructions related to CDLU Admit Card so as to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit Card. Go through the instructions from below:
- The Admit Card is available in an online mode. The examination body will release the hall ticket on the official website of the University.
- Candidates downloading the Admit Card must carefully go through the details on it. In case there is any form of error, the candidate must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The candidate cannot appear in the entrance exam in the absence of the Admit Card.
- The details given in the print out copy of the Admit Card must be clearly visible. The blurred details will not be considered valid on the day of the exam.
- The candidates must keep Admit Card of CDLU carefully until the end of the session.
- The invigilator must sign the admit card of the candidates who are appearing for the exams. The Admit card without the signature of the authority is invalid otherwise.
- Candidate must have their photograph in the given section of the Admit Card. The incomplete details will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.