CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released the Class XIIth Admit Card 2020. This is to be noted that the admit card of class 12th can only be downloaded by the head of the school. The candidates will be able to get their CBSE Admit Card of class 12th from their respective schools. According to the CBSE Date Sheet 2020, the Class 12th Board exam is going to begin on 15th February 2020. Therefore, the candidates have to hurry up their preparation process. CBSE Boards are considered quite difficult.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, the appearing students must study well to score good marks and seek admission into reputed colleges further. In this article, we will talk about the Class 12th CBSE Admit Card release dates, CBSE Class 12 Improvement Admit Card 2020 download process, and details present on the CBSE Class XIIth hall ticket. Without any further ado, let’s begin.
CBSE 12th Class Admit Card 2020 Released! The candidates can get their admit cards from their respective schools.
CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Dates
Students must be up-to-date with the release dates of the hall ticket. Since CBSE class 12th admit card is an essential document, every candidate must possess it. Each student has to necessarily carry the hall ticket to the examination venue. The CBSE website will update the final dates on the official website. Until then, consider the tentative dates given below.
|CBSE Class 12th Hall Ticket||18th January 2020|
|CBSE 12th Class Board Practical Examination||1st January 2020 – 7th February 2020|
|CBSE 12th Class Board Main Examination||15th February 2020|
Check, CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2020.
CBSE Class 12th Hall Ticket 2020- Download Process
In order to download the admit card of Class 12th Board exam, the heads of the school have to follow a certain process. Read the steps carefully.
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- The following section will appear:
- Enter mandatory details in the section of login. The following details will have to be entered by the candidate:
- User ID
- Security Pin (Shown in Red Colour)
- Security Pin
- Click on Login.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Present On Class 12th Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
The CBSE Admit Card contains some essential information regarding the CBSE Board Class 12 Exam. Below is a list of all the details written on the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s Name
- Subject Names along with their codes
- Roll Number
- Timing of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Venue
- Other Instructions regarding CBSE Class XIIth Exam
CBSE Class 12th Improvement Exam Admit Card 2020
CBSE offers a big opportunity for those students who wish to improve their previous results. The improvement exam is conducted for both Class Xth & Class XIIth. Candidates who are not satisfied with the result can give the improvement exam. The CBSE Improvement exam Admit card will release in the month of January 2020. Candidates who have filled the CBSE improvement form can access the admit card from the official website (http://cbse.nic.in). CBSE Class 12th Improvement Exam will take place from February 2020 to April 2020.
Also, CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam hall ticket will contain essential details, such as the exam schedule, subjects, name of the candidate, roll number, etc. Unlike the regular hall ticket, CBSE Improvement admit card must be kept safe and secure. In the absence of Hall Ticket, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the CBSE Class XIIth Improvement exam. Therefore, if you are appearing for the CBSE improvement exam, keep checking the official website for any updates.
Instructions For CBSE Class XIIth Board Exam 2020
There are certain rules and regulations that every student must remember before appearing for the exam. There are a few instructions below. Read them to get an idea about the CBSE Board exam.
- Every Candidate must carry their CBSE Class 12th Admit Card 2020 to the examination centre.
- Ensure that the hall ticket is in good condition. It must be in proper condition. Torn or defected admit cards won’t be accepted.
- Avoid carrying any written or printed materials, such as chits, notes, etc.
- Do not write your name anywhere in the answer booklet.
- Also, read all the instructions carefully written on the answer booklet.
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.