Bundelkhand University Result 2021: The University has declared B.A Part I, II, III, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, and Entrance Test Results. Students can check the Semester Examination Result below. The result states the qualification status of the candidates. Students who have appeared in the BU Jhansi Semester Examination and Admission can check the result. Students have to enter their Registration Number and other details to check their results. The University conducts an Entrance Test for Post Graduate Courses and Semester Exams for already enrolled students. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Bundelkhand University, Jhansi Result 2021. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Bundelkhand University will soon declare the result of MBBS, BMS, M.Sc semester results. Click here
Bundelkhand University 2021 Result- Dates
The University has started the admission process for various UG and PG Courses. The last date of the online registration has been extended. Students can check the dates of BU Jhansi Admission 2021 below.
|BU Jhansi Entrance Test||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
Bundelkhand University Admission Result
BU Jhansi releases the Admission Result as per the released dates. Students who have registered for the admission can check their results on its official website- bujhansi.ac.in. However, to check the BU Jhansi Entrance Test, students have to enter their Roll Number and Registration Number. The University offers admission to the students on the basis of the Entrance Test and Direct Admission (merit basis).
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will have their names on Bundelkhand University Merit List pdf. Soon after the release of the merit list, the eligible candidates have to attend the document verification process.
BU Jhansi Semester Examination Result
The University of Bundelkhand, Jhansi conducts Semester Exam for the students who have already enrolled themselves in the University. The Semester Exam takes place twice in a year (Odd and Even) Semester. However, to appear in the BU Jhansi Semester Exam, the student has to fill and submit the exam form before the due date. Candidates who have submitted the form will be able to download the Bundelkhand University Admit Card and appear the exam.
The Exam Result of Bundelkhand University, Jhansi will release the Semester Result within 20 to 30 days after the exam.
How to Check Bundelkhand University Result 2021?
The University announces the BU Jhansi Result online only. So, students who have appeared the exam can check their result by visiting the website. So, the step by step process to check the result is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the University- admission.bujhansi.ac.in
- Then click on the required link and select “ET Result”
- Enter Your Roll Number and check your result.
- Download and take the printout of the result for future references.
How to Check the Bundelkhand University Semester Result?
The step-by-step process to check the Semester Examination Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- bujhansi.ac.in
- Then click on the Examination Section
- Select the Result option available on the left-hand side
- Then enter your Roll Number, Course Name, Exam Category, and Month and submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and download the Bundelkhand University Mark Sheet.
Details Printed on BU Jhansi Marksheet/Result
The details that are printed on Bundelkhand University Result.com are as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Total Marks and Secured Marks
- Qualifying Status
Bundelkhand University Result Verification
Soon after the declaration of the result, if a candidate is not satisfied with their marks, then he/she can apply for the revaluation process. Students have to fill up a form and submit it with a requisite amount of fees. Later, the University then checks the Answer Sheet. If there is any error in the evaluation process, then the University declares the BU Jhansi Revaluation Result online. The process takes 7 to 10 days (approx).
Bundelkhand University Merit List Result
The BU Jhansi Merit List Result 2021, will be available only for the admission process. Students who have applied for the Admission Process can check the merit list online. The merit list carries details such as Rank, Qualifying Status, Unique ID, etc.
How to Check Bundelkhand University, Jhansi Merit List?
The steps to check the BU Jhansi Rank List pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website- admission.bujhansi.ac.in
- Click on “College Admission System/College Professional Courses
- Then click on “View Students Admission List”
- The select Course Name, College Name, and Merit-Type
- Click on “View” and the Merit List will appear on the screen
- Check the details and download
Details Printed on BU Jhansi Merit List pdf
The details printed on the Rank List of Bundelkhand University are as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Unique ID
- Father’s Name
- Merit Type
- Confirmation Date
- Confirm Subject and Language
Bundelkhand University Admission Counselling
The Counselling of Bundelkhand University will start soon after the declaration of BU Jhansi Admission List. In the counselling process, document verification will take place as per the ranking order. The documents required in the Bundelkhand University, Jhansi Counselling are as follows-
- Counselling Letter
- BU Jhansi Hall Ticket
- 10th and 12th Class Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 4 to 6 passport size photographs
- Score Card
- Original Degree and Provisional Cerificate
- Category Certificate
- Medical Documents
Candidates must carry the documents mentioned. You must reach the center on the specified date and time.
So, these are the complete details of Bundelkhand University Result 2020. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.