|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
BITSAT Counselling 2018: BITS Pilani had announced that the BITSAT 2018 Counselling and seat allotment process had begun from the 29th May 2018. Students who have passed BITSAT 2018 with the minimum cut off score are called for the counselling rounds. After clearing BITSAT with the minimum academic eligibility candidates are called for admission to over 2000 seats in various branches of B.Tech, BE (Hons), Humanities, Pharmacy, and sciences. BITSAT Counselling will take place in multiple rounds. For every round, a list of selected candidates will be declared online. Seat Allotment and admission of a candidate depends on the merit and choices selected by the candidate in the BITSAT 2018 Counselling. It must be noted that class 12 toppers (of state or central board) will be called separately for BITSAT counselling 2018 for direct admission. Candidates can check the BITSAT Counselling Dates 2018, Check couselling procedure, document required during BITSAT 2018 Counselling and Seat Allotment Process after BITSAT Counselling.
The result for Iteration 4th has been announced on 19th July. Click here to check the result.
The result after 2nd Iteration for First Degree has been announced. Click here to view the result.
The last date for payment of First Round Fee was 28th June 2018. The Payment could be made till 5 PM.
Results of Iteration I for FD admissions are announced on 20th June 2018. View the Result Here!
How your Result will look like
BITSAT Counselling Dates 2018
Candidates are called for BITSAT 2018 counselling after they fill up the admission form. The admission form had been released on 29th May 2018. The important dates related to BITSAT 2018 counselling are provided in the list below:
|BITSAT Counselling Schedule 2018|
|Counselling Event||Scheduled Date|
|Release of admission form||29th May 2018.|
|Last date of form submission||18th June 2018.|
|Announcement of admission and waitlist offers after Iteration I.||20th June 2018|
|Deadline for payment of fee/advance fees||28th June 2018|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II.||30th June 2018|
|Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in second iteration.||8th July 2018|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration III.||10th July 2018|
|Candidates who wish to withdraw admission to submit Withdrawal request online using online credentials||16th July 2018|
|Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in third iteration.||17th July 2018|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration IV.||19th July 2018|
|Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission.||30th July 2018|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration V||31st July 2018|
|Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission in Fifth Iteration||8th August 2018|
BITSAT Counselling 2018
Following are the important points of BITSAT Counselling 2018:
- BITSAT 2018 counselling rounds are completely done in the online mode.
- Seats are allocated on the basis of rank scored by the candidate in BITSAT 2018.
- Further, seats are allocated on the basis of branch preferences selected by the candidate in the admission form.
- Candidates have to fill up admission form and submit it along with the necessary documents.
- BITSAT Counselling list are released on BITS official website.
- BITSAT counselling rounds are also called iteration. Last year 4 iteration took place.
- For every iteration, list of selected candidates are uploaded to BITS official website. Candidates will also be sent a counselling letter if they get selected.
Fee Payment for BITSAT Counselling 2018
The Qualified Applicants have to pay BITSAT 2018 counselling fee of Rs. 1000 through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (challan). The payment can be done at all ICICI bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in slip/e-challan.
Documents Required For BITSAT Counselling 2018
Candidates must carry the original as well as the attested photocopy of the following documents along with them when attending BITSAT 2018 Counselling:
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of Class 10 and class 12.
- Counselling letter.
- Two recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Caste certificate (if any) of the candidate.
- Medical certificate.
- Proof of residence.
BITSAT Counselling Procedure 2018
those Candidates who have cleared the exam must fill BITSAT counselling form. Without filling this form candidates will not be called for admission. Candidates must mention their branch preferences in this form.
BITSAT Counselling Form can be filled with the following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of BITSAT, i.e. bitsadmission.com.
- Click on “BITSAT 2018 counselling application form” on the home page.
- After this, a form will appear on your computer screen. Seed in your personal details, education details as well as branch preferences in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents and then click on “submit”.
- A fresh application form for counselling will be sent to the institute by the candidate.
BITSAT Counselling Rounds
BITSAT 2018 counselling will involve 2 rounds. The details of both the counselling rounds are given below:
- BITS Counselling Round 1 (document verification): In the first round, candidates were required to produce the documents mentioned above to the college authorities. The original documents will be returned back to the candidate once the verification process gets completed. Once this round gets successfully completed students will be called for the next round of counselling.
- BITS Counselling Round 2 ( seat allocation): In the second round of counselling, candidates are required to choose the campus and course.
BITSAT Seat Allocation
Seat allotment to the qualified candidates will be done on the basis of merit list prepared by the BITS Pilani and according to the choices filled during the BITSAT 2018 Counselling Process.
BITSAT 2018 Seat Allotment Criteria:
- Number of seats available in each campus.
- Number of seats available for each branch in different campuses.
- Marks scored by the candidate in class 12 Boards exam.
- Status of class 12 Board toppers.
- Rank of the candidate in BITSAT 2018.
- Number of seats available after every Iteration or counselling rounds.