Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 for the 5th Round of Counselling has been released on the official website of the college. Candidates can download the Merit List PDF of various courses and subjects using the link provided in this article. Birbhum Mahavidyalaya had invited Application for the admission to the courses offered by the Institute. Candidates interested in applying were required to fill up the Form and submit it before the due date. The details mentioned in the form has to be valid and correct as any form of incorrect or misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Candidates should note that the admission is provided to the programs only on the basis of the Merit List and there is no independent entrance exam conducted by the Birbhum Mahavidyalaya for the admission to the course applied for. The Merit List of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya contains all the required information related to the candidate. Although the final admission to the applied program is provided through the Counselling which will be conducted by the Institute and only those candidates will be called whose names are mentioned in the list. Go through the details of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya 5th Merit List 2018
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya has released the 5th Merit List for admission to the Honours and General Courses.
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya releases the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form are eligible to go through the details of the Merit List. The Merit List is prepared by the admission authorities of the college on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination as there is no entrance exam conducted by the Birbhum Mahavidyalaya. The Merit List will also provide the counselling details and the schedule of the seat allotment. The Merit List of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya contains all the required information such as Name of the candidate, Merit secured by the candidate, Rank as provided by the committee, Gender, Category and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in the Merit List will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure for which only those candidates will be invited who have been mentioned in the Merit List.
Steps to Check Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
- Visit the Official website of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
The Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required at the time of the Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)