Bihar MBBS BDS Counselling 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be conducting the annual admission counselling for the academic session of 2019 for candidates. The Counselling will start from 1st July 2019. Candidates who will be taking the NEET 2019 and planning on to register with the Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission under the state quota will be considered in the preparation of Bihar MBBS Merit List. The candidates whose names have been entered in the Merit List will be eligible to participate in the Bihar MBBS BDS 2019 Counseling. To participate further in the admission process, candidates will have to register, give college preferences, attend the counselling session, and check seat allotment, and confirm admission
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019 – Its Important Dates, Participation procedure, and other relevant details.
Click Here For Assam MBBS Counselling 2019
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 – Dates
Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019 will begin, provisionally, from 1st Week of July 2019. Candidates can check the official dates before applying-
|1||Merit List for Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission||28th June 2019|
|2||Seat Matrix and Business Rule Posting on the website||30th June 2019|
|3||Starting Date of the Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Choice Filling||1st July 2019 (10:00 am)|
|4||Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice filled up to 3rd July 2019||4th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|5||Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice filled up to 5th July 2019||6th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|6||Last Date of Online Registration, Seat Allotment, Choice Locking||7th July 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|7||Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result||9th July 2019 (10:00 pm)|
|8||Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Downloading of the Allotment Letter||9th July 2019 to 11th July 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Document Verification Process Schedule|
|10||Document Verification for the First Round Counselling – for all the candidates allotted in Govt. Colleges||12th and 13th July 2019|
|11||Govt. Dental / B.V.C.|
College and Private Dental Colleges
|14th July 2019|
|12||Private Medical Colleges||15th July 2019|
Steps to Participate in Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019
Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the Bihar MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the Bihar MBBS 2019 Counseling. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the Bihar MBBS 2019 Admissions. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Given below is a detailed procedure for participation in Bihar MBBS 2019 Counseling.
Register and Login
- The Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of BCECEB Patna.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Check the Merit List
- Once the candidates are registered, BCECEB Patna will release the Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- This Merit List will then be the basis of Bihar MBBS BDS Seat Allotment.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates will have to download the Bihar MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower ranked candidates.
List of Documents Required in the Counselling of Bihar NEET Counseling 2019
The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Bihar MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Bihar 2019 MBBS Application form.
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 – Seat Reservation
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|General Category or Unreserved||50%|
|Extremely Backward Class||18%|
|Other Backward Class||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls||3%|
Participating Bihar MBBS/BDS Colleges and Respective Seat Intake
|S. No.||College Name||Seat Intake|
|Government Colleges offering Bihar MBBS Admission 2019|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||81|
|2||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||81|
|3||Government Medical College, Bettiah||85|
|4||Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri/Nalanda||85|
|5||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||85|
|6||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||81|
|7||Sri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||81|
|8||Patna Medical College||123|
|9||Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai||80|
|Private Colleges offering Bihar MBBS Admission 2019|
|1||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College||85|
|2||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital||85|
|3||Narayan Medical College and Hospital||85|
|4||Kathihar Medical College||85|
|Government Colleges offering Bihar BDS Admission 2019|
|1||Patna Dental College||30|
|Private Colleges offering Bihar BDS Admission 2019|
|1||Buddha Institute of Dental Science and Hospital||85|
|2||Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital||51|
|3||Sarjug Dental College and Hospital||34|
|4||BR Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science and Hospital||34|