Bihar MBBS BDS Counselling 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be conducting the annual admission counselling for the academic session of 2019 for candidates who meet the relevant requirements as per the official guidelines. Candidates who will be taking the NEET 2019 and planning on to register with the Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission under the state quota will be considered in the preparation of Bihar MBBS Merit List. The candidates whose names have been entered in the Merit List will be eligible to participate in the Bihar MBBS BDS 2019 Counseling. To participate further in the admission process, candidates will have to register, give college preferences, attend the counselling session, and check seat allotment, and confirm admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019 – Its Important Dates, Participation procedure, and other relevant details.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Bihar MBBS 2019 Counselling Dates
Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019 will begin, provisionally, from the last week of June – first week of July 2019. Candidates will have to register themselves for participating in the Counselling session. Registration will begin from 3rd week of June 2019. Given below is the complete schedule for the Bihar MBBS BDS Counselling 2019.
|1||Bihar MBBS Admission Online Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Merit List for Bihar MBBS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Document verification||4th week of June 2019|
|5||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|6||First Round of Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|7||First Seat Allotment List||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Online Choice Filling for second Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|9||Second Round of Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|10||Mop up Round for Bihar MBBS Admission 2019||4th week of July 2019|
Steps to Participate in Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019
Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the Bihar MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the Bihar MBBS 2019 Counseling. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the Bihar MBBS 2019 Admissions. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Given below is a detailed procedure for participation in Bihar MBBS 2019 Counseling.
Step 1: Register and Login
- The Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of BCECEB Patna.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Step 2: Check the Merit List
- Once the candidates are registered, BCECEB Patna will release the Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- This Merit List will then be the basis of Bihar MBBS BDS Seat Allotment.
Step 3: Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Candidates will have to download the Bihar MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Bihar MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Bihar 2019 MBBS Application form.
Step 5: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Seat Reservation in Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|General Category or Unreserved||50%|
|Extremely Backward Class||18%|
|Other Backward Class||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls||3%|
Participating Bihar MBBS/BDS Colleges and Respective Seat Intake
|S. No.||College Name||Seat Intake|
|Government Colleges offering Bihar MBBS Admission 2019|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||81|
|2||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||81|
|3||Government Medical College, Bettiah||85|
|4||Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri/Nalanda||85|
|5||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||85|
|6||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||81|
|7||Sri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||81|
|8||Patna Medical College||123|
|9||Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai||80|
|Private Colleges offering Bihar MBBS Admission 2019|
|1||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College||85|
|2||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital||85|
|3||Narayan Medical College and Hospital||85|
|4||Kathihar Medical College||85|
|Government Colleges offering Bihar BDS Admission 2019|
|1||Patna Dental College||30|
|Private Colleges offering Bihar BDS Admission 2019|
|1||Buddha Institute of Dental Science and Hospital||85|
|2||Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital||51|
|3||Sarjug Dental College and Hospital||34|
|4||BR Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science and Hospital||34|
Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates, Participation Procedure, and other important details are updated in this article.