Bhupendranath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021: Bhupendranath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya will release the provisional merit list after the declaration of the 12th results. Thereafter, the college will start the admission process of the UG Courses. The college invites applicants to take admission in the U.G courses. The courses are specialized in streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the application form on time. All the information provided in the form must be valid and correct. The admission of the candidates will take place on the basis of the qualifying marks in the 12th marks. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Bhupendranath Dutta College Merit List. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bhupendranath College Merit List Important Dates 2021
The merit list will be available online on the website of the college. The list will be out according to the schedule for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com courses. Notification regarding the tentative dates is given below.
|4th merit list||September 2021|
|5th merit list||September 2021|
|6th Merit List||September 2021|
|7th Merit List||September 2021|
|8th Merit List||September 2021|
|9th Merit List||September 2021|
|10th Merit List||September 2021|
|11th Merit List||September 2021|
|12th Merit List||September 2021|
|13th Merit List||September 2021|
Steps To Check Bhupendranath Dutta Smriti College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the College i.e. www.dbndsm.edu.in
- Look for “Online Admission 2021” on the home page. Click on it
- Press on the “Admission Notice 2021”
- Check the “What’s New” section.
- Click on the “Provisional Merit List Published-click here”
- The list will appear as per the subject in pdf format
- As per the respective subject download the PDF
Note: List is given as per the subject and category.
Details Present On Bhupendranath College Admission List 2021
The merit list contains some crucial details. Hence, candidates must check the details carefully.
- Registration no.
- Merit Points
- Course Name
- Date of Publication
Preparation Of Bhupendranath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
It’s a government-aided college that is affiliated with Burdwan University. Authority of the College prepares the merit list. The list is based on the marks secured by the students in the Higher Secondary School. The information provided by the candidates must be valid. Any misinformation will lead to the cancellation of the application. The final assessment of the candidates is done through the counselling process. As per the courses best of 5 or best of 6 are taken into account.
Document Required For Bhupendranath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
- Printout of Bhupendranath College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for the document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college