BHU UET Result 2019: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has announced the BHU UET result on 16th June 2019. Candidates can check result by entering their Roll Number and date of birth. BHU UET 2019 examination had been conducted on 7th to 9th May 2019. Candidates interested in applying for Undergraduate degree will be required to appear for the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) organized by the University. The official website of BHU and final seat allotment will be done on basis of the counselling procedure organized by BHU. The admission to the desired courses is granted to the candidates as per their performance in the entrance exam and the score secured by them in BHU UET Result 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest: BHU UET 2019 Result declared
Steps to download BHU UET 2019 Result
- Visit the official website of the University. Go to the entrance exam portal and navigate for the result link.
- The Login Page will be displayed on the screen which can only be accessed after providing the asked Login details.
- Candidate has to provide her/his unique Roll Number.
- After providing the details, BHU UET 2019 result displayed on the screen. It is advised that the candidates go through the details mentioned on the Result PDF very carefully. In case if there is any form of error in the Roll Number or course details, the applicant must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Candidates will be required to download the Result and get a printout of the result for the future reference.
- It will be necessary to bring the result on the day of the counselling along with the other required documents.
BHU UET Score card 2019
The BHU UET 2019 scorecard issued only to those candidates who manage to score the required minimum marks. It will be uploaded on the official website of BHU and will be available only after the candidate has entered her/his Login details. The scorecard will contain the following mentioned details:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/Seat number of the candidate.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Date of the examination.
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature.
BHU UET Merit List 2019
In the Merit List, the candidates will be assessed as per the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam. Merit list of the entrance exam will be released by the University after the result has been published subject wise. The Merit list will provide the names of the candidates who have qualified the exam.
Merit List Preparation
The BHU UET Merit list 2019 will be prepared on a certain basis and will be featuring the names of the candidate and the score secured by them in the entrance exam. Some of the factors that are considered while preparing a BHU UET Merit list is mentioned below:
- A number of candidates applying for the course.
- Minimum educational qualification of the candidate.
- Seats offered in the particular course.
- Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Minimum qualifying marks set by the University.
- Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- In a case of a tie between two to three candidates, the candidate with a higher aggregate in the entrance exam will be given preference.
- In case the tie still persists, the candidate senior in age will be given the preference.
BHU UET Cut off 2019
BHU UET Cut Off 2019 will be released by BHU course wise. There will be opening and closing ranks. The candidates who score the minimum of the marks in their course exam as mentioned in the cut off list. The Admission will be offered to the candidate on the basis of the preference of the programme they select and the seats available.
Steps After the Release of BHU UET Result 2019
Once the Result of BHU Under Graduate Test is released by the examination conducting body of the University, candidates will have to provide the important credentials in order to access the Result successfully. Go through the step point by point to be followed by the Applicant after the release of BHU UET Result 2019:
- Candidates who have appeared for the exam will have to make sure that they are aware of the Result Declaration date. The important date must not be missed, candidates must be aware of it so that they can keep following the admission procedure after the declaration of the result.
- Candidates must have all the important credentials ready which has to be provided in the login section of the Result. It must be noted that the wrong details will prohibit the candidates from accessing the Result. The List of the Result will mention all the details which will be relevant for the candidate.
- After the release of the Result, candidates will have to wait for the cut off list. It will mention the minimum of the marks which the candidate must have scored in order to proceed for the admission procedure further.
- If the score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam is less than the minimum cut off set by the examination conducting body of the University, she/he will not be eligible to proceed for the admission procedure.
- The candidate who has successfully qualified the entrance exam will have to attend the counselling which will be also be conducted by the examination conducting body of the University.
- The final seat allotment or admission will be provided to the candidate who will attend the counselling. It must be noted that the it is important to bring the documents on the day of the counselling. The Admission will also have to be paid on the day of the counselling.