BHU UET 2019 Admit Card: Banaras Hindu University will be released Admit card of BHU UET in fourth week of April 2019. It is a mandatory document which the candidate is required to bring on the day of the exam. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to appear for the entrance exam which will be conducted by BHU in 12 to 16 May 2019. BHU UET Admit card contains all the relevant information in relation to the entrance exam and provides validity to the candidate to appear for the exam. It should be noted that the in the absence of Admit Card, the candidate will be prohibited from appearing for the exam. For the UG Courses, the Banaras Hindu University organizes Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) for the candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU UET Admit Card 2019
BHU UET Admit Card 2019 will be available in an online mode. It is a mandatory document which is required to be carried on the day of the exam by the candidate. BHU UET 2019 Admit Card will be available for download a week before the exam. The prescribed date will be mentioned in the schedule of BHU UET 2019 entrance exam. For accessing the Admit card login, candidates will have to submit the Registration ID which will be provided at the time of the Application form submission. The University will be informing the candidate regarding the release of the BHU UET Hall Ticket through SMS and Email.
Steps for Downloading BHU UET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the Official website of BHU and navigate for the Admit card link.
- Click on BHU UET Admit Card download link.
- Enter the details as asked like Registration ID or Email ID.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- BHU UET Admit card 2019 with all the important details will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Admit card. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- If all the details mentioned are correct and valid, take a print out of the BHU Admit card.
- It is advised to get at least two to three copies of the Admit card in case the one downloaded one gets lost or damaged in any manner.
Contents Mentioned on the BHU UET Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- The timing of the exam
- Address of the examination centre.
- Reporting time
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Instructions for the candidates to follow on the day of the exam.
Instructions regarding BHU UET Admit card 2019
- BHU UET 2019 Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. It should be noted that the details mentioned on the Admit card should not be altered in any manner as the information provided is by the examination conducting body of the Institute.
- Reach the centre at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate should bring at least one Photo ID proof and it should be noted that the name on the photo ID must match the name as entered at the time of the registration.
- Any form of reference material, paper or study material will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- The examination centre chosen by the candidate at the time of the registration will be the final one and no form of alterations will be entertained.
- No electronic devices (Mobile phones or calculator) will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- It will be necessary to show Banaras university Admit Card to the invigilator for signature and verification.
- The BHU UET Hall Ticket available online should not be damaged in any manner as there will be no availability of issuance of duplicate Admit Card.
- It should be noted that the Admit Card should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned in the document should be clear given that they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- The details mentioned on BHU UET Hall Ticket should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- BHU UET 2019 Admit card verified in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.