BHU B.Ed Result 2019: The Result of Banaras Hindu University B.Ed program will be released on the official website of the University. Candidates will have to provide the necessary login credentials in order to download BHU B.Ed Result 2019. The link of the result will be made available on the website as per on the scheduled date. The Result of BHU B.Ed will be released as per on the scheduled date which will be announced by the University. The Result of BHU B.Ed program will be made available under BHU UET Result 2019 and candidates will have to provide their Roll Number or Registration number for accessing the Result of BHU B.Ed 2019. It must be noted that the result of various courses is released on different dates. The Result of BHU B.Ed will mention all the details required by the candidates. For more of the details of BHU B.Ed Result 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU B.Ed Result 2019 Date
Banaras Hindu University releases the result of the courses for which it conducts an entrance exam on its official website as per on the scheduled date. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated regarding the course for which they gave the entrance for. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule for the release of BHU B.Ed result 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|BHU B.Ed Result 2019||June 2019|
|BHU B.Ed entrance exam 2019||April 2019|
BHU B.Ed Result 2019
The Result of Banaras Hindu University for the B.Ed program will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates who successfully appeared for the entrance test will be able to check the result which will be made available on the scheduled date. The login section of each subject will be made available by the Universty separately, candidates will just have to provide their Roll Number in the section and their result of the entrance exam, of the exam for which they gave exam for, will be made available on the screen. It is advised to the applicants that they should go through the details provided on the Result very carefully such as their roll number, name and in case of incorrect details mentioned, the examination conducting body should be immediately contacted.
The Result of BHU B.Ed will mention all the details required by the candidate for the admission to the course. The University will also release the cut off list after the declaration of the result of BHU B.Ed 2019. Candidates have to make sure that they secured more marks than the set cut off for the B.Ed program. Eligible candidates will receive the letter to attend the counselling conducted by the University for the final admission.
Steps to Check BHU B.Ed Result 2019
Go through the steps for checking the Result of BHU B.Ed 2019 which will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates will have to provide the required credentials in the Login section in order to access the Result of BHU B.Ed 2019. Go through the steps mentioned below in order to avoid error while checking the Result.
- Visit the Official website of Banaras Hindu University and go for admission 2019 portal.
- Under BHU UET Result 2019, the link of BHU B.Ed Result will also be provided along with the links of other subjects.
- Click on the link of BHU B.Ed link and the login section will appear on the screen. Enter the Roll Number that you were allotted during the entrance examination. Candidates must make sure that the roll number provided is valid and correct, the result will not appear otherwise.
- Go through the details mentioned on the Result of BHU B.Ed 2019 and check if the details such as the name or roll number are correct. In case of discrepancy, candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The Result of BHU B.Ed will mention the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam, along with the roll number and the course name for which the candidate appeared for the exam.
- After going through all the details of BHU B.Ed Result 2019, save the result and click on the download button.
- Candidates are advised to get multiple photocopies of BHU B.Ed Result 2019 for the admission procedure further. `
Contents Mentioned on BHU B.Ed Result 2019
The details mentioned on BHU B.Ed Result 2019 must be read very carefully by the candidate. In case of discrepancy, the authorities must be immediately contacted. Go through the contents mentioned on BHU B.Ed Result 2019 from the points below:
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name and Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/Seat Number of the candidate
- Application or Registration Number
- Date of the examination
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s choice of subject
- Paper wise marks obtained
- Category of the candidate
BHU B.Ed Counselling 2019
After the declaration of BHU B.Ed Result 2019, candidates will have to take part in a counselling procedure conducted by Banaras Hindu University. The counselling procedure is held after the declaration of the Result and the release of BHU Cut off 2019. The cut off will mention the minimum of the marks to be secured by the candidate in the entrance exam of the course for which the candidate applied for the admission.
The Counselling for BHU B.Ed 2019 will be held as per on the scheduled date prescribed by the University. Candidates who will be able to secure the marks more than the defined cut off for BHU B.Ed program will receive an Imitation Letter for the counselling round. It will mention all the details for the candidates which will be required on the day of the counselling such as the date of the allotment, venue for the counselling, Allotted time provided to the candidate for the counselling procedure. The candidates will have to register themselves first for the counselling round by providing the preference regarding the college and the course. The choices provided by the candidate will be evaluated as per the availability of the seat in the college applied for.
Attending the counselling Procedure is important for the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam of BHU B.Ed 2019. The final seat allotment will be done only through the counselling procedure conducted by the University. Candidates will have to present along with the documents and the admission fee to attend the counselling. It must be noted that in case the candidate fails to attend the counselling procedure even after qualifying the entrance exam, she/he will not be eligible for the admission to the course. It is important that the candidate is physically present on the day of the counselling. The Admission fee also has to be paid on the day of the seat allotment, candidates without the important documents and the admission fee will not be eligible for the admission and their seat will be allotted to the candidate next in the waiting.
Important Documents on the day of the Counselling
It is important that the candidate is present with all the required documents on the day of the Counselling after the declaration of the Result and the cut off by Banaras Hindu University. The list of the documents along with the two self-attested photocopies of the documents has to be present along with the admission fee by the candidate on the day of the counselling. Candidates must go through the list of the documents required on the day of the counselling from the Information Brochure. Go through the list of the documents from below:
- Transfer Certificate.
- (Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.