|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Having a B.Ed Degree is now a mandate for anybody who aspires to be a teacher. B.Ed is a two-year programme and is offered by almost all the universities across India.
Banaras Hindu University, which is one of the oldest universities in India, invites application every year for the B.Ed programme. The candidates desiring to enrol themselves in the programme must clear an entrance test which is a part of the UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University. Owing to the availability of seats and the score in the entrance examination, the candidate shall be liable for admission into the programme, provided the eligibility criteria are met.
- 1 Important Dates For The BHU B.Ed Programme 2019
- 2 Application Procedure for BHU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019:
- 3 Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee For BHU B.Ed
- 4 How To Pay The Application Fee For BHU B.Ed 2019
- 5 Important Instructions While Filling Up The Form For BHU B.Ed 2019
- 6 Eligibility Criteria For BHU B.Ed Programme 2019
- 7 Exam Pattern And Syllabus For BHU B.Ed 2019
- 8 Admit Card Of BHU B.Ed 2019
- 9 Entrance Test Centres For BHU B.Ed 2019
- 10 BHU B.Ed. Answer Key 2019
- 11 BHU B.Ed Result 2019
- 12 BHU B.Ed Counselling Procedure 2019:
- 13 Availability Of Seats For BHU B.Ed 2019 Programme
- 14 Reservation Of Seats Under BHU B.Ed 2019
- 15 Original Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under BHU
Important Dates For The BHU B.Ed Programme 2019
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of online forms||January 2019|
|Last date of submission of the online form||February 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam (officially announced)||April 2019|
|BHU BED Result Date||June 2019|
Application Procedure for BHU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019:
When Is The Application Form For BHU B.Ed Programme Made Available?
The application forms for the UET will be available online on the BHU B.ED Entrance test portal which will also be accessible through the official website (www.bhu.ac.in) of the university. The online application forms will be available in January 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form will be in February 2019. The application process is completed only after the payment of the required application fee for the programme. It must be noted that no application form shall be available in offline mode.
Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee For BHU B.Ed
The candidates will be required to pay the following amount as the entrance test fee in accordance with the category they belong to:
|Course||Entrance Fee (In Rupees)|
NOTE: This information is as per the previous year information bulletin. For updated information please refer to the new bulletin when it is made available online.
How To Pay The Application Fee For BHU B.Ed 2019
After the online application has been filled, the following options are available for payment of the entrance fees:
- Online payment through credit card/debit card through the payment gateway.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank. This can be done in the following steps:
After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal.
The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day) where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
Important Instructions While Filling Up The Form For BHU B.Ed 2019
- Get your photograph and signature scanned beforehand.
- The photograph should be in .jpg format.
- Size of the photograph and the signature should not exceed 100kb.
- For scanning, purpose uses black sketch pen for signature.
- It is required that you affix the photograph on the print out of admit card. Therefore, keep sufficient copies of the photograph used for scanning.
Eligibility Criteria For BHU B.Ed Programme 2019
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce.
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with specialization in science or mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks.
A candidate shall be eligible to only one of the given groups and to qualify for that he/she must have had at least one of the subjects falling under the group as the main subject during his/her graduation or post-graduation.
The subjects under the groups are mentioned in the following table:
|Social Science And Humanities||History (or AIHC and Arch.) /Geography/ Economics/Political Science (or Civics)/ Commerce/ Home Science#||568|
#Available at Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat, Varanasi and Arya Mahila P.G. College only.
Exam Pattern And Syllabus For BHU B.Ed 2019
|GROUP||SUBJECTS||NO OF MCQs|
|Languages||Hindi, English, Sanskrit||70|
|Science||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics and Home Science||70|
|Mathematics||Mathematics and Statistics||70|
|Humanities and Social Science||History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce and Home Science.||70|
The candidate has to select one group of his/her choice during the application procedure. Please note that group once selected cannot be changed later on.
Admit Card Of BHU B.Ed 2019
- The admit card will be available for candidates to download.
- Click on the Admit Card link given below and fill up the credentials.
- The candidates shall be notified through the registered E-mail ID or SMS when admit cards are made available.
- The examination dates and venue details shall me mentioned on the admit card.
Entrance Test Centres For BHU B.Ed 2019
The Test Centres for BHU B.Ed will be made available on the official website of the University. The test centres will be allotted as per the availability and candidates will be informed regarding the test centres through the admit card. It should be noted that the candidate will be able to opt for the test centre while filling up the Application Form.
BHU B.Ed. Answer Key 2019
The Answer Key of BHU B.Ed entrance exam will be released by the University on its official website. The Answer Keys will be available for all the three sets of B.Ed. entrance exam under all the groups (Languages, Mathematics, Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences). Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can go through the correct answers in the Answer Key and then cross check the ones marked by them in the entrance exam. Answer Key will help in the correct evaluation of marks as to be secured by the candidate in the exam.
BHU B.Ed Result 2019
Candidates who appeared for the BHU B.Ed 2019 entrance exam will be able to check their result by providing the required credentials. The result will also be sent to the candidate through her/his registered Email ID and Mobile Number. Result scorecard will be available only to those candidates who get the required minimum marks in the entrance exam. Only those candidates who appeared for the exam will be eligible for checking their result by following the mentioned steps in the points below:
Steps for Downloading BHU B.Ed Result 2019:
- The Result link will be available here as soon as it is released.
- The candidate will be lead to the Login page.
- Candidate will be required to enter the unique registration ID provided at the time of the registration.
- The result will be displayed on your screen containing the marks and status.
- Download the result and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the BHU UET Result Card 2019:
The result card will carry the following details. Candidates will be able to access the Result card containing the status of the result. the details mentioned on the card will be:
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name and Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/Seat Number of the candidate
- Application or Registration Number
- Date of the examination
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s choice of subject
- Paper wise marks obtained
- Category of the candidate
BHU B.Ed Counselling Procedure 2019:
After the declaration of results, the selected candidates will have to download their call letters from the entrance test portal. They will be informed regarding the call letter on their registered E-mail/mobile number.
The BHU B.Ed Counselling Procedure will involve the following steps:
- Online preference entry: On receiving the call letter, the candidate must log in to www.bhuonline.in and fill up the preference entry form where he/she shall be required to select the desired course, location and seat type (regular fee or paid seat).
- Activity on the day of counselling:
- one can change the preference, which was entered online, at this stage.
- Request the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge for change. After preference entry form is finalized, get its printout, sign it and submit it along with other required original documents at the Verification Desk.
- Preference Entry Form once signed and confirmed by a Candidate on the Counseling Date shall be final and shall not be changed later.
- On receiving the provisional admission letter, the fee can be paid online through credit/debit card through the online entrance portal or in cash at the fee counters.
- Activity on the next day of counselling date:
- Candidates must submit the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge latest by 04:00 pm on the next day (not required if paid online).
- Failure of submission may lead to cancellation of the admission.
Availability Of Seats For BHU B.Ed 2019 Programme
The availability of seats under the different groups at different institutes/colleges under BHU are shown in the following table:
|Languages||Science||Mathematics||Social Science and Humanities|
|Faculty of Education, Kamachha||24||26||24||26||100
M & F
|Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, (RGSC) Barkachha, Mirzapur||12||13||12||13||50
M & F,
underpaid seats fee structure
|Vasanta College for Women (VCW), Rajghat||12||13||12||13||50 (Female only)|
|Arya Mahila Post Graduate College, (AMPGC)||12||13||12||13||50 (Female only)|
Reservation Of Seats Under BHU B.Ed 2019
BHU reserves seats for candidates of various categories as per the norms laid out by the Government of India. For the B.Ed programme as well, the reservation of seats shall be performed. The following table shows the percentage reservation of seats for various categories:
|Categories||Reservation of seats|
Original Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under BHU
The following documents need to be produced at the time of admission should the candidate clear the entrance examination.
- Transfer Certificate.
- (Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.