|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Berhampur University PG Result 2018: Berhampur University PG Provisional Result 2018 is going to be announced today. Berhampur University grants admission to the Postgraduate courses offered by the University. Candidates interested in pursuing admission to Berhampur University PG courses are required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The University invites Application form the admission to the course and releases Berhampur University PG Result 2018 List containing the names of the candidates who have been selected for the admission to the course. Berhampur University PG Result 2018 is prepared based on the performance of the candidate in Berhampur University PG entrance exam conducted by the University.
Candidates should note that the information of all kinds like Personal and Academic details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. It should be noted that the final selection of the candidates will be done on the career points (70% weightage) and marks secured in the admission test (30% weightage). The University will be finalizing the selection of the candidates in the applied course in the month of August 2018. Form more of the details regarding Berhampur University PG Result 2018 go through the article mentioned.
- 1 Berhampur University PG Result 2018 @ www.buodisha.edu.in
- 2 Steps to Check Berhampur University Result 2018
- 3 Contents Mentioned on Berhampur University Entrance Result 2018
- 4 Preparation of Berhampur University Merit List 2018
- 5 Berhampur University PG Merit List 2018
- 6 Revised admission Schedule of P.G./Diploma Courses
- 7 Berhampur University PG Result/Merit List 2018
- 8 Document Required For Berhampur University PG Admission
- 9 Waiting List Candidates
- 10 Schedule of Berhampur University PG Admission 2018
Berhampur University PG Result 2018 @ www.buodisha.edu.in
Steps to Check Berhampur University Result 2018
- Visit the Official website of Berhampur University i.e. www.buodisha.edu.in or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming Berhampur University Merit List 2018 of the particular course.am tre
- Berhampur University Result/Merit List 2018 in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through Berhampur University PG Result list 2018.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the University will be releasing more Berhampur University Merit List 2018 of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Berhampur University Entrance Result 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on Berhampur University PG Merit List 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on Berhampur University PG Entrance Result 2018, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on Result of Berhampur University PG is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Berhampur University Merit List 2018
Berhampur University PG Entrance Result 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in Berhampur University entrance exam of the course conducted by Berhampur University and the career points of the academic record. Candidate will be eligible to check their names in the list only if they have appeared for Berhampur University entrance examination. The information provided by the candidate in the form should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Berhampur University PG Merit List 2018
As per the Revised admission schedule, the Provisional Merit List of Berhampur University PG Courses will be released today. We will keep updating with the latest information.
Revised admission Schedule of P.G./Diploma Courses
|Submission of self-attested copies of mark sheets, provisional certificates of all courses from 10th onwards and certificates in support of claims of reservation||10th July 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||20th July 2018|
|Downloading of Intimation Letter||24th July 2018|
|Submission of original documents and requisite admission fee||07th August 2018|
|Finalization of the admission||08th August 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||09th August 2018|
Berhampur University PG Result/Merit List 2018
Berhampur University PG Result 2018 will be released of the Entrance exam of the Post Graduate courses on the official website i.e. www.buodisha.edu.in. The University will release the Berhampur University PG Provisional Merit List mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure based on their performance in the entrance exam. Berhampur University PG Result 2018 will contain all the required details of Berhampur University entrance exam and the further admission schedule for guiding the selected candidates will also be mentioned in Berhampur University PG Merit List 2018. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher marks, wherever applicable. The University releases Berhampur University PG Merit list 2018 containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Document Required For Berhampur University PG Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Waiting List Candidates
Berhampur University PG Result 2018 will declare the names of the candidates who have been selected for the counselling procedure further. Berhampur University PG Result List 2018 will also mention the names of the candidates who will be put in waiting. These candidates will get an opportunity of taking admission to the applied course in Berhampur University in case the seats remain vacant in the course. The candidates named under Berhampur University Waiting list will also be able to download or will receive the intimation letter. The submission of the documents by the candidates mentioned in the Waiting list will be completely mandatory as there will be no guarantee of getting admission to the course. The candidates in the waiting list will be considered for the admission only after the candidates in the Merit List have been admitted.
Schedule of Berhampur University PG Admission 2018
|Date of Notification||12 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Online Applications||17 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for Applying through online application form||08 May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of print copy of the computer generated filled in online application along with payment details||10 May 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card||12 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance test for various subjects||17 to 20 May 2018|
|Submission of self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, provisional certificates of all courses from 10th onwards and certificates in support of claims for reservation.||10 Jul 2018|
|Publication of Provisional merit list||20 Jul 2018|
|Downloading of Intimation letter||24 Jul 2018|
|Submission original documents and requisite admission fee||07 Aug 2018|
|Finalisation of admission||08 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of classes||09 Aug 2018|