Barasat Govt College Merit List 2018: Barasat Government College is a state Government-owned college in Barasat of West Bengal state of India. Established in 1950, this govt college affiliated with the West Bengal State University and run by the Government of West Bengal. This Barasat College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields. Based on class 12 marks, the candidates get admission to a stream of their choice. Candidates need to register themselves within scheduled date and time to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Through this article, candidates can check and download the merit list of Barasat Govt. College for various undergraduate (B.A/B.Sc) programme.
Barasat Govt College Latest Updates 2018
Barasat Govt College Merit List 2018 for all the offered courses has been released in PDF format. Candidates can check and download the merit list from the table given below. The merit list for the below-mentioned stream and subjects has been released. Candidates can follow the “steps to download the merit list of Barasat Govt. College” section given below to download the PDF. Merit list has been released for general, SC, ST OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD category. Candidate needs to select particular category and stream to view the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Sr.No.||Stream||Subject||ALL||SC||ST||OBC A||OBC B||PWD|
|1||BSC BIO GENERAL||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|2||BSC PURE GENERAL||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|3||BA HONS||BENGALI (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|4||BSC HONS||BOTANY (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|5||BSC HONS||CHEMISTRY (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|6||BSC HONS||ECONOMICS (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|7||BA HONS||ENGLISH (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|8||BSC HONS||GEOGRAPHY (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|9||BA HONS||HISTORY (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|10||BSC HONS||MATHEMATICS (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|11||BA HONS||PHILOSOPHY (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|12||BSC HONS||PHYSICS (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|13||BA HONS||POLITICAL SCIENCE (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|14||BA HONS||SANSKRIT (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
|15||BSC HONS||ZOOLOGY (H)||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW||VIEW|
Steps to check and download the merit list 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Barasat Govt. College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Barasat Govt College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Barasat Govt. College 2018. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Barasat Govt College Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Merit Marks
Preparation of Barasat Govt College Merit List 2018
Barasat College Merit list 2018 for admission 2018-19 to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Barasat Govt. College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the Barasat College Govt. Merit List 2018, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents verification at Barasat Govt. Govt College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with pasted photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested.
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate).
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card.
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.