|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Bankura University PG Merit List 2018: Bankura University has invited Applications for the admission to the Post Graduate courses. Candidates interested in taking admission are required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. As per the brochure released, the Applications for the Post Graduate courses were released on 20th July 2018 and the last date for the submission of the Application Form will be 04th August 2018. It is important that the details provided by the candidates in the form is valid and correct as the admission to the course will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The Merit List of Bankura University will be prepared by the admission committee on the academic qualification of the candidate in the qualifying examination. Hence it is important that the candidates provide the correct information in the Application form. The details regarding the counselling, admission list will also be mentioned in the Bankura University PG Merit List 2018. Candidates will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest released information. For more of the details of Bankura University Merit List go through the details of Merit List from below.
- 1 Latest Update:
- 2 Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
- 3 Steps to Check Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
- 4 Contents Mentioned on the Bankura University Merit List 2018
- 5 Preparation of Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
- 6 Bankura University PG Admission Schedule 2018
- 7 Document Required For Bankura University Admission
The Last date for the submission of Bankura University Post Graduate Application form is 04th August 2018. The First Merit List will be published on 06th August 2018.
Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
Bankura University will be releasing the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form will be eligible to go through the Merit List of Bankura University. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Bankura University PG Merit List 2018 will be released for Post Graduate courses as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of the College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Bankura University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Bankura University Merit List 2018 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Bankura University Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Bankura University. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Bankura University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Post Graduate Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Bankura University PG Admission Schedule 2018
Go through the admission schedule of Bankura University for the Post Graduate courses from the tabular format below:
|Start of Application Form procedure||20th July 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the form and payment of the fee||04th August 2018|
|Publication of Merit List||06th August 2018|
|Complaint against the Merit List||07th August 2018 to 08th August 2018|
|Publication of the revised Merit List||09th August 2018|
|Choice of Preference||09th August 2018 to 10th August 2018|
|Publication of First Admission List||11th August 2018|
|Choice for upgradation||11th August 2018 to 12th August 2018|
|Admission by payment of required fees||13th August 2018 to 14th August 2018|
|Second/subsequent Admission list||Dates will be declared after the completion of admission on the basis of the first Admission list|
Document Required For Bankura University Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)