The Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test is an entrance test that is conducted for admission to undergraduate B.Tech courses. However, the exam and admission procedure will be open only to women candidates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who wish to take Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2019 have to fill and submit the application form of the University. Those who wish to apply must check all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university to make sure that their candidature is not canceled. The admission to B. Tech courses will be done through the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test. Each applicant must keep visiting the official website of Banasathali University which is banasthali.org.
About Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2019
|Full Exam Name||Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2019|
|Common Name||Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Banasthali Vidyapith|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Offline mode|
|Admission In||Banasthali Vidyapith|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test Exam Dates 2019
|Last Date to Submit Application Forms (without late fee)||30th April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Forms (with late fee of Rs. 900/-)||15th May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
|Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech 2018 Aptitude Test||1st June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Banasathali Aptitude Test 2019
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for Banasthali aptitude Test.
- candidates must have passed class 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
Every candidate appearing for the entrance test will be required to fill the application form for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019. The application form will be released in the 1st week of February 2019 in both online and offline mode. Candidates must fill and submit the application form with correct details before the last day.
How to obtain and fill out Banasthali Vidyapith Application form? (Offline Mode)
- You can obtain the Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs. 800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022 (Rajasthan)
- The candidate can also obtain the application form of Banasathali B. Tech in person by paying Rs. 800 at the designated centres.
- Each applicant must fill up the application form and submit it through post or person.
How to Fill and submit Application form of Banasthali Vidyapith in Online mode?
- Applicants have to go to the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith and get themselves registered.
- Then log in and fill the application form with personal and academic details.
- After this, you have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the correct specifications.
- Candidates also have to pay the Banasthali Vidyapith Application fee which can be paid in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee is Rs 800 for both general and reserved category candidates.
Engineering Programmes Offered by Banasthali Vidyapith
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
Exam Pattern of Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2019
The Banasthali Vidyapith exam pattern will contain all the information about the exam like the mode, duration, subjects and marking scheme. Check out the Banasthali Vidyapith exam pattern given below:
|Section||Subject (s)||Duration (Minutes)||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
|A||Physics & Chemistry||60||40|
For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded, while for incorrect attempt 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Those who have checked the exam pattern and are preparing for the test must also make sure to make a note of the syllabus for Banasathali university Aptitude Test. The syllabus will carry all the topics from Physics, chemistry and mathematics/Biology. Candidates must also prepare well for Logical reasoning.
Check the full subject wise exam syllabus of Banasthali Vidyapith here:
- Units and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Gravitation and satellite
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic physics and semiconductor physics
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- s, p, d, f block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing oxygen, nitrogen, halogens
- Matrices & determinants
- Co-ordinate geometry (2d, 3d)
- Ordinary differential equations
- Linear programming
For Logical Reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
Admit Card of Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2019
The admit card of Banasthali Vidyapith B. Tech 2019 will be released in the 4th week of May 2019. candidates must know that the admit card works as an entry ticket into the exam hall and without the Admit card of Banasthali Vidyapith aptitude test, no candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination. To download the admit card, each candidate must enter their application number and date of birth. All details on the Banasthali Vidyapith admit card should be correct without any discrepancy. Along with 5the admit card, candidates have
How to download the Admit card?
- Visit the official website of the University or click on the admit card link (Link will be provided above)
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Banasathali B.Tech Admit card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a print out of the same.
The result of Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 will be declared in the online mode on the official website. All the candidates who have taken the examination will be able to see their results in the 3rd week of June 2019. Candidate have to enter their exam roll number and other details in order to view their results. Candidates will be able to check their marks in Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude test 2019. After checking the results, you must take a print out of the same to bring it in the counselling procedure.
Merit List of Banasthali B.Tech Aptitude Test 2019
To shortlist candidates for the counselling procedure, candidates will be listed on the merit list. In order to prepare the Merit list of Banasthali Vidyapith, the official exam conducting authority will take the scores of the aptitude test and 10+2 score into consideration. The merit list will be prepared giving equal weightage to both the scores and a normalization procedure will be used so that there is consistency in the difficulty level of the different Boards. Candidates will be called to the counselling procedure based on their rank in the merit list.
Please note: There is a provision for giving bonus marks to the candidates who have represented India in games Abroad.
Those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for counselling procedure based on their rank in the merit list. Counselling for eligible candidates will be held in the 4th week of June 2019. Students called for counselling will be grouped under various categories based on their rank and they will be required to be present in person the prescribed scheduled date and time.
Seats will be allotted to candidates based on their rank and the choices filled by them. Every student must make sure that they bring the required documents to Banasthali counselling for B.Tech 2019. To confirm the seat allotted, you will be required to pay the admission fee.
Documents Required for counselling of Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test
- Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech Admit card
- Result of Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech 2019
- Class 10 and 10+2 marks sheets and certificates
- Character Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech 2019 Counselling Call Letter
Banasthali Vidyapith B. Tech Admission Fees
All those students who have been allotted seats in the counselling procedure have to pay the admission fee in order to confirm their seats. Those who fail to submit the fees will not be granted seats under any condition. Check the admission fees of Banasthali Vidyapith given below:
|S.No||Couse of Study||Regular Fee|
|1||B.Tech||Rs. 99,000 per annum|
Hostel and Campus Fees
|B.Tech Mess Charges (For 10 Months)||Rs. 21,000|
|Electricity & Water (For 10 Months)||Rs. 5,500|
|Room Rent (For 10 Months)||Rs. 5,500|
|Campus Fee (Per year)||Rs. 17,000|
If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments section below!