Balurghat College Merit List 2018: Balurghat College is a co-educational institution of higher education located in Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur district, West Bengal, India. Affiliated to University of Gour Banga and established in June 1948 as an intermediate liberal arts college with 96 students. Candidates need to fill up the application form within scheduled date and time. The official admission authority of Balurghat College has released the dates of the important event. Through this article, registered candidates can check and download their provisional and final merit list of Balurghat College.
Siliguri College Merit List 2018 Released – Check Here
- 1 Balurghat College Merit List 2018
- 2 Balurghat College Merit List 2018 General Courses
- 3 Steps To download The Balurghat College Merit List 2018
- 4 Content of Balurghat College Merit List 2018
- 5 Balurghat College Merit List 2018 Important Dates
- 6 Balurghat College 2018 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 7 Balurghat College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
- 8 Balurghat College Documents Required To Be Carried
- 9 Balurghat College Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 10 Balurghat College Online Admission 2018
Balurghat College Merit List 2018
Balurghat College Merit list 2018 for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on merit list of Balurghat College.
Balurghat College Merit List 2018 General Courses
|Commerce – General||Click Here|
|Geography – General||Click Here|
|Journalism – Greneral||Click Here|
|Physical Education- General||Click Here|
|Nutrition- General||Click Here|
Steps To download The Balurghat College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of Balurghat College.
- Click on the link “Balurghat College Merit List 2018”. Click here
- The link will be activated here once it gets released.
- Select particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Balurghat College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the Balurghat College merit list 2018. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Merit List of Balurghat College 2018 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Merit Marks
Balurghat College Merit List 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can follow the “steps to download the Balurghat College merit list 2018” section given below to download the Provisional Merit List of Balurghat College PDF. Merit list has been released for general, SC, ST OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD category. Below table contains information related to Balurghat College Merit List 2018. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned dates.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Online “Form Fill Up” of all Honours& General Courses.||13.06.2018 (10.00 am) |
26.06.2018 (11.59 pm)
|2.||Publication of provisional merit list of all Honours& General Courses.||29.06.2018 after 2.00 pm|
|Admission Schedule for all Honours Courses|
|3.||Publication of “1st Round Admission merit list”||30.06.2018 after 2.00 pm|
|4.||Online payment for applicants of “1st Round Admission merit list”||30.06.2018 (After2.00 pm) |
02.07.2018 (11.00 am)
|5.||Publication of “2nd Round Admission merit list”||02.07.2018 after 2.00 pm|
|6.||Online payment for applicants of “2 nd Round Admission merit list”||02.07.2018 (After2.00 pm) |
04.07.2018 (11.00 am)
|7.||Publication of “3rd Round Admission merit list”||04.07.2018 after 2.00 pm|
|8.||Online payment for applicants of “3rd Round Admission merit list”||04.07.2018 (After2.00 pm) |
06.07.2018 (11.00 am)
|9.||Publication of “4th Round Admission merit list”||06.07.2018 after 2.00 pm|
|10.||Online payment for applicants of “4th Round Admission merit list”||06.07.2018 (After2.00 pm) |
08.07.2018 (11.00 am)
|11.||Verificationof original documents of candidates who have paid fees in 1st , 2nd , 3rd& 4th round for admission in different Honours courses||10.07.2018 |
(11.00am to 3.00 p.m.)
Balurghat College 2018 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
Below mentioned table includes the general and honours offered at the Balurghat College and number of seat intake.
|S. No||Name of the courses||Seat Intake|
|B.A. (GEN.) |
B.A. (GEN.) with GEOGRAPHY
B.A. (GEN.) with Ph. Edn.
B.A. (GEN.) with JMC
B.SC. (GEN.) with NUTRITION
Balurghat College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the Blurghat College merit list 2018, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Balurghat College Documents Required To Be Carried
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original & Self Attested Photocopy of MP/Secondary Admit.
- Original & Self Attested Photocopy of H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Original & Self Attested Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH Certificate (if any).
- Admission form.
- Application form.
- Receipt of Admission Fees.
- Passport size Photograph (1).
- It is to be noted that all admission will stand cancelled if the candidate fails to verify the original documents on the stipulated day and time as mentioned above.