Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018: Bajkul Mahavidyalaya offers a plethora of full-time B.A and B.Sc courses. The duration of these courses is three years and affiliated to Vidyasagar University. The selection of candidates is solely based on the merit of class 12 examinations. Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya for 2018-19 Admissions has been released, we have provided the pdf of all the Subject Wise Merit list below. After candidates have applied in an online mode the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya college prepares a merit list for general and honours degree courses. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for counselling and admission on a given date. Admissions are confirmed only after the payment of a requisite fee in offline mode. In this article, candidates will get the details of the Bajkul Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 for the Academic Session 2018-19.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 Released
|Bengali||Click Here to View Merit List|
|History||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Political Science||Click Here to View Merit List|
|English||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Music||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Sanskrit||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Education||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Philosophy||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Sociology||Click Here to View Merit List|
|BA General All Category||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Botany||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Geography||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Physiology||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Chemistry||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Mathematics||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Nutrition||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Economics||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Physics||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Zoology||Click Here to View Merit List|
|B.Sc General All Category||Click Here to VIew Merit List|
|B.Sc Major||Click Here to View Merit List|
Check Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: www.bajkulcollege.org
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya has been uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Two Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya 2018. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
The Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya College Merit List 2018-19 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Counselling Schedule
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Seat Intake 2018
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Fee Structure
Documents Required for Verification
- Original Money Receipts of the Admission Fee paid (Both College copy and Students’ copy).
- Original Admit card (as age proof) of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination.
- Original Mark-sheet of H.S. or equivalent (10+2) Examination.
- Attested photocopies of above mentioned Admit Card and Marksheet (10+2).
- Character certificate/School leaving certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Two passport/stamp-size colour photographs pasted on Identity Card Application Form (Do Not Staple or Pin).
- Printout of the Admission Form, with colour photograph (pasted at the designated place).
- Original Caste Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Original Medical Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for Person with Disability).