|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
AUEET 2018: AUEET Counselling 2018 3rd Round Counselling Schedule Released. To know more read below. Vacancy of seat after second phase of counselling has been published. Link to download the PDF is provided below. AUEET 2018 Counselling Schedule for 3rd Phase Released. Check the information below. Andhra University Phase-II counselling seat allotment status announced. Link to check and download the AUEET 2018 Second Phase seat allotment status is provided below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must enter their valid hall ticket number to know the second phase seat allotment. Andhra University was founded in 1926, making it one of the oldest universities in India. It is located in the port city of Visakhapatnam, in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) is organized and conducted by Andhra University in order to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering. The duration of the engineering course is six year (B. Tech+M.Tech). On the basis of AUEET score, candidates are offered admission in Andhra University. To know more in detail, read below.
As per the notification released on 8th June, 2018, AUEET 2018 Counselling and document verification has been extended. The information regarding the same has been provided below.
|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The official examination conducting authority has released the dates of the significant events related to the AUEET 2018. The information regarding the same is provided in the below table:
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Release of online Application Form||22nd March 2018|
|2.||Last day of submitting the application form||April 24, 2018|
|3.||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/-||30 April 2018.|
|4.||Correction in application form||25- 27 April 2018|
|5.||Availability of AUEET 2018 Admit Card||4th May 2018|
|6.||AUEET 2018 Exam||13th May 2018|
|7.||Declaration of Results||21st May 2018|
|8.||Counselling dates||To be announced later|
AUEET 2018 Counselling Schedule
AUEET 2018 Counselling Schedule has been released by the official admission authority. Shortlisted candidates can follow the below-mentioned dates in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Document required for AUEET Counselling
The candidates must report to the counselling venue. The AUEET counselling details will be uploaded on the official website. At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres, candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUEET 2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only.
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years ending with the qualifying examination or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is four years from the date of issue) or White ration card.
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce the relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personnel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
AUEET Results 2018
The Andhra University which is the official examination conducting authority has announced that the result for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2018 on 21st May 2018. The rank card will include the marks obtained by the candidate, roll number, name and rank.Candidates, in order to download the rank card, need to visit the official website and have to enter their valid Hall Ticket number and date of birth. Based on the marks, a particular rank will be allotted to the applicants.
AUEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To attend the AUEET 2018, candidates need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. If the candidate finds him/ her eligible, then they should fill up the application form.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying 10 + 2 examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with minimum 50% Marks from any recognized board.
- Students appearing for the qualifying examination in this year (2018), they are also eligible to apply for the AUEET 2018 provided they produce the mark sheet and certificate at the time of admission.
Courses offers and seat intake
Through AUEET score, candidates will be granted admission to the six-year dual degree integrated programme (B. Tech+M.Tech). The below table contains the courses offered, number of seat intake in A.U. College of Engineering (A) and A.U. College of Engineering for Women (only for women).
|S. No||Course Code||Course name||No. of seats|
|A.U. College of|
|A.U. College of|
Women (only for
|1.||61101||B.Tech + M.Tech. (Computer|
Science & Software Engg)
|60 (SF)||30 (SF)|
|2.||61102||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Computer Science & Net Working)||60 (SF)||–|
|3.||61103||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||30 (SF)||30 (SF)|
|4.||61104||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||60 (SF)||–|
|5.||61105||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||30 (SF)||30 (SF)|
|6.||61106||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Electronics & Communications Engg)||60 (SF)||30 (SF)|
|7.||61107||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||30 (SF)||–|
|8.||61108||B.Tech+M.Tech. (Instrumentation Technology)||30 (SF)||–|
AUEET 2018 Application form
The AUEET 2018 Application Form is available in online mode from March 22nd, 2018. The last date to apply is April 21st, 2018. The applicants should check the eligibility criteria for a course in which he/she wants to get enrolled before filling up the application form. The steps for filling up the application form of Andhra University in online mode is given below:
The following information must be kept ready in hand before application form filling:
- Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination.
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
To register and fill up the application form, follow the steps below:
- Step 1:- Go to the link given at the top of this page.
- Step 2:- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
- Step 3:- Create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself.
- Step 3:- Fill in the application form by entering the personal details and academic qualification.
- Step 4:- Payment of application fee.
- Step 5:- Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
NOTE: The application fee payment will have to be made by the candidate in online mode through debit/ credit cards or net banking. The amount to be paid as registration fee for AUEET 2018 is provided in the table below:
|1.||General / OBC||Rs.1200|
|2.||ST/ SC /PHC||Rs. 1000|
AUEET 2018 Exam pattern & syllabus
Candidates are advised to be well acquainted with AUEET 2018 exam pattern in order to make the preparation more effective. Exam pattern gives the candidate an idea about the mode of exam, duration, subjects and marking scheme. Candidates can refer to the following table to get complete information about AUEET 2018 exam pattern:
|1)||AUEET 2018 exam||13th May 2018|
|2)||Mode of Exam||Offline (pen- paper test)|
|3)||Medium of Question paper||English|
Syllabus: The candidate who is going to attend the AUEET 2018 exam must check the syllabus for the entrance test in the engineering course.
The subject combination of question paper is as follows:
To know the topics contained in each of the subjects, scroll down
Andhra University EET AUEET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
Admit card will be issued to the candidates who have registered for AUEET 2018. Candidate can view and download the admit card for AUEET 2018 on 4th May 2018. Link to download will be provided on this page. Admit card will carry details like the name of the candidate, roll number, date and time of the exam and complete address of the exam centre. The applicants must carry the hall ticket on the examination day. The Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email/SMS etc.
AUEET Examination Center 2018
The available exam centre for AUEET 2018 is provided below. Candidates need to choose one of the centres mentioned below during application form filling.
Merit list of AUEET 2018
A final merit list will be prepared by the official examination conducting authority after the declaration of result. The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates to whom the seats will be allotted in the respective programme. They have to report to the counselling venue in person along with the following set of documents (given below) for verification.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has reserved the seat for the candidates belonging to reservation category. 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
Candidates have to mention their reservation category while filling the application form of AUEET 2018 Exam. Students claiming reservation are required to produce valid supporting documents in the prescribed format at the time of counselling in order to avail the benefit of reserved seats. The table given below contains the distribution of seats category-wise.
|1.||Listed Backward Classes (OBC)||(BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%,|
C-1%, D-7% and E-4%)
|2.||Scheduled caste (SC)||15%|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|6.||Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)||2% of seats be filled by horizontal|
method of reservation.
|7.||Physically Handicapped||3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation.|
|8.||Seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category.||33.33%|
Address: Vijaynagar palace, Peda Waltair, Vishakapatnam 530071
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone number: 91 8125111998, +91 9160666721
Email ID: [email protected]
If you have any query related to this article, then please comment in the box given below