Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education. The Counselling Round of Assam MBBS is held offline in the month of June 2019. The Official Dates have not been released yet on the official website. There will be two rounds of counselling held based on the NEET 2019 Scores and Marks. Candidates who qualify the Counselling Round will be allotted College/Institute under Assam State. To attend the Counselling Round, it is mandatory to appear NEET 2019 Examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Assam MBBS Counselling 2019
The Official Dates of Assam MBBS Admission 2019 is not announced yet. The dates mentioned below are tentative. It is expected that the Official Notification and Online Application Form will be released on the June 2019. Candidates are advised to check the University Website to get the latest updates and notifications.
The Official Dates of Assam MBBS 2019 Admission are as follows-
|Events||Dates Scheduled (tentative)|
|The Release of Merit list||June 2019|
|Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||June 2019|
|Reporting Allotted College||July 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result||July 2019|
|Extended Second Round of Counselling||August 2019|
Check- Bihar MBBS Merit List 2019
Assam MBBS Counselling 2019
The Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 will be conducted offline. Based on their State NEET 2019 Scores, the candidate will be called out for counseling round. After the counselling round, there will be a Document Verification Round. The candidate who has scored the highest score and is a domicile of Assam State will be given the first rank.
Candidates must provide original and photocopy documents at the time of document verification. The Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 will take place for 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Quota Seats which approximately counts 611 Seats in Medical Colleges and 16 Seats in Dental Colleges. Through the counselling, candidates will get admission in Government and Private College of Assam.
Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 Fees
Candidates who are appearing the Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 round will have to pay a counseling fee of Rs 500/-
Assam MBBS 2019 Counselling Venue
Last Year, in 2018, The Counselling Venue for Assam MBBS 2018 was-
Office of the Director of Medical Education,
Assam MBBS 2019 Counseling Result
Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 result will be available after the counseling procedure. In the counseling result, candidates will receive admission as per the preferences they have mentioned in the application form. The Result of Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 will be available in the form of seat allotment list. The List will be available category-wise which means that the candidates who belong to the unreserved category will reflect first and then candidates from reserved category.
Check NEET 2019 Admit Card
Assam MBBS Counseling Procedure 2019
Candidates who are appearing the Assam MBBS Counseling 2019 have to follow the following instructions-
- The candidates must be physically present during Assam MBBS 2019 Counselling.
- Based on the NEET 2019 Score, candidates will be given State Merit Rank
- On the basis of the Merit List ranks, the candidates will have to attend the counselling round.
- During the time of counseling, candidates have to show their Application Form and other documents.
- A counselling fee of Rs 500/- is applicable to all the eligible candidates.
- The Exam Authority examines and verifies all the documents at the time of counseling. If all the documents and certificates are correct, then candidates will get admission on the basis of the choices they have provided while filling the application form and the availability of the seats.
- The authorities publish the seat allotment list after the counseling session which confirms their admission.
Check NEET Counselling 2019
Documents Required for Assam MBBS Counseling 2019
The list of the documents for Assam MBBS Document Verification is as follows-
- Assam MBBS Application Form 2019
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank/Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (optional)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Gap Certificate
Candidates must carry the original and photocopy of the above-mentioned documents. If the candidates failed to produce any of the documents, then he/she will not be eligible to attempt the admission procedure further.
Assam MBBS Participating Institutes 2019
List of Medical Colleges under Assam MBBS Admission 2019
- Assam Medical College Dibrugarh
- Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
- Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, and Hospital, Barpeta
- Silchar Medical College and Hospital
- Tezpur Medical College and Hospital, Tezpur
- Regional Dental College, Guwahati
Assam Admission 2019 Counselling will take place in the month of June 2019. It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify NEET 2019 in order to get an admission under Assam Medical and Dental Colleges. Candidates must check the official website for more details and notifications.