AP POLYCET Result 2019: The Result declaration of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test AP POLYCET 2019 will be in an online mode and the candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam will be able to check their score and see if they have qualified the exam or not. The Link of AP POLYCET Result 2019 will be available as per on the scheduled date by the examination conducting body. The Result of AP POLYCET 2019 will mention the important details for the candidate to proceed with the admission procedure further. It must be noted that the final seat allotment of the selected candidates will be through the counselling procedure and merely qualifying the exam will not provide any form of assurance for the admission to the applied course. For more of the details of AP POLYCET Results 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP POLYCET Results 2019 Date
Candidates who appeared for the exam of AP POLYCET Exam 2019 will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released update regarding the dates of the admission procedure. The declaration of AP POLYCET Results 2019 will be after the successful conduction of the examination. It will be important for the candidates to check the declared result of AP POLYCET 2019 as per within the given dates as the further step after the declaration of the result will be of the counselling.
Go through the tentative dates of Ap POLYCET Result 2019 mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Result will be declared on||2nd week of May 2019|
|Ap POLYCET 2019||30th April 2019 (announced)|
AP POLYCET Result 2019
AP POLYCET 2019 will release in an online mode on the official website. The candidates must successfully appear for the exam to check AP POLYCET Result 2019. The Login Link will appear on the screen to check AP POLYCET Result. The candidate must provide the correct details in the login section to access their result. The exam conducting body will also release the Rank Card. The candidate can download the Rank Card once it is available on the website. The Rank card will mention the score secured by the candidate in the exam as well as the status of the Result of whether the candidate has qualified the exam or not.
The Rank Card will release a few days after the Result declaration. The candidate must provide the correct details in the Login section to successfully download the Rank card. The applicant must check the details on the Rank Card and Result very carefully. If there is an error on the document, the applicant must contact the authorities immediately. It is an important document which the candidate must carry on Document Verification day. The candidate who will qualify the exam must wait for the Merit List which will release a few days later. The examination authorities will conduct the counselling round for the final admission to the applied course.
Steps to Download AP POLYCET Result 2019
We have provided the steps below to download the Result or the Rank Card of AP POLYCET. Candidates who appeared for the exam will have to provide the login credentials to download the Rank Card successfully.
- Visit the official website and go to the link of news or events of AP POLYCET 2019.
- Navigate for AP POLYCET Result 2019 and go to the link provided which will be available as per the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on the link of AP POLYCET 2019 Result and the login section will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must provide the correct details in the Login section.
- The applicant must check the Rank Card and the Result PDF very carefully. If there is any error, the applicant must contact the examination authorities immediately.
- If satisfied, the candidate will have to download the Rank card and save the copy of it. The candidate must get the multiple photocopies of result and rank card on the admission day.
Contents Mentioned on AP POLYCET Result 2019
Go through the content on Rank Card and Result from the points below. The candidates who will appear for the AP POLYCET exam must check the contents carefully. In case of any form of error in the Rank Card, they must contact the examination conducting authorities of AP POLYCET 2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Code Code
- Application Number
- Marks secured in Math
- Score in Physics
- Total marks in Chemistry
- Total Marks secured by the candidate in the exam
- Status of the Result
- Rank of the candidate as per the marks
- Important steps and instructions after the result declaration
AP POLYCET Merit List 2019
AP POLYCET Merit List 2019 will release in an online mode. The Merit List will release once the result is declared by the examination authorities. AP POLYCET Merit List will mention the names who are eligible to proceed with the admission procedure further. The List will release on the website in a form of PDF. It will mention the names or the Roll number of the candidate. The Result PDF will mention the Rank secured in the exam. Candidates who will be able to acquire a place in the Merit List will be required to appear for the counselling round for the final seat allotment if the desire to take admission to the course that they applied for. The candidate must get the multiple photocopies of result PDF for the future reference. The candidate must bring it on the admission day.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in AP POLYCET 2019
The examination conducting body has defined the tie-breaking criteria for the cases where one or more than one candidate secures equal marks in the entrance examination of AP POLYCET 2019. Go through the eligibility criteria from the points below:
- The candidate who appeared for the exam but has secured more marks in Mathematics section will be provided with the preference regarding the admission to the course.
- If the tie still persists after applying the first condition, the candidate’s Date of Birth will be taken into consideration. The one who is elder will be given the preference for the admission to the applied course.
- Even after this, the tie persists, the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. Candidate with more of the marks will be granted admission to the course.