AP POLYCET Result 2019: The Result declaration of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test AP POLYCET 2019 will be in an online mode and the candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam will be able to check their score and see if they have qualified the exam or not. The Link of AP POLYCET Result 2019 will be available as per on the scheduled date by the examination conducting body. Only those candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam will be eligible to check their result and see if they have qualified the exam or not. The Result of AP POLYCET 2019 will mention the important details for the candidate to proceed with the admission procedure further. It must be noted that the final seat allotment of the selected candidates will be through the counselling procedure and merely qualifying the exam will not provide any form of assurance for the admission to the applied course. For more of the details of AP POLYCET Results 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP POLYCET Results 2019 Date
Candidates who appeared for the exam of AP POLYCET Exam 2019 will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released update regarding the dates of the admission procedure. The declaration of AP POLYCET Results 2019 will be after the successful conduction of the examination. It will be important for the candidates to check the declared result of AP POLYCET 2019 as per within the given dates as the further step after the declaration of the result will be of the counselling.
Go through the tentative dates of Ap POLYCET Result 2019 mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Result will be declared on||2nd week of May 2019|
|Ap POLYCET 2019||4th week of April 2019|
AP POLYCET Result 2019
The Results of AP POLYCET 2019 will be released in an online mode and the candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam will be able to check if they are able to proceed with the admission procedure further. Once the result of AP POLYCET 2019 will be declared, candidates will have to provide the details in the login section in order to access the result successfully. The exam conducting body will also be releasing the Rank Card which can be downloaded by the candidate as per on the scheduled date as prescribed. The Rank card will mention the score secured by the candidate in the exam as well as the status of the Result of whether the candidate has qualified the exam or not.
The candidates after checking their Result will be required to acquaint themselves with the procedure which has to be followed by them further. In order to download the Rank card which will be released few days after the declaration of the Result, it will be important that the candidates provide the details which are valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will prohibit them from downloading the Rank card. It is an important document which has to be carried on the day of the Document Verification. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the Rank Card and in case if there is any form of error in the name of the candidate or Roll number or course name, the applicant must contact the authorities immediately.
Steps to Download AP POLYCET Result 2019
We have provided the steps below to download the Result or the Rank Card of AP POLYCET. Candidates who appeared for the exam will have to provide the login credentials to download the Rank Card successfully. Go through the mentioned steps so to avoid any form error while downloading the required documents:
- Visit the official website and go to the link of news or events of AP POLYCET 2019.
- Navigate for AP POLYCET Result 2019 and go to the link provided which will be available as per the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on the link of AP POLYCET 2019 Result and the login section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details in the login section as asked, it must be made sure that the details provided are valid and correct, the Rank Card or the Result will not be displayed otherwise.
- Once the Rank Card or the Result appears on the screen, go through the details thoroughly and if there is any form of error found in the details of the Rank Card, the candidate must contact the examination conducting authorities immediately.
- If satisfied, the candidate will have to download the Rank card and save the copy of it. It is advised that the applicants must get multiple copies of the Rank Card or the Result required at the time of the counselling.
Contents Mentioned on AP POLYCET Result 2019
We have mentioned the contents which will be mentioned on the Rank Card of AP POLYCET 2019. It is advised that the applicants who appeared for the exam and are downloading the Rank card must go through the details mentioned. In case of any form of error in the Rank Card, they must contact the examination conducting authorities of AP POLYCET 2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Code Code
- Application Number
- Marks secured in Math
- Marks secured in Physics
- Marks secured in Chemistry
- Total Marks secured by the candidate in the exam
- Status of the Result
- Rank of the candidate as per the marks
- Instructions to be followed further by the candidate after the declaration of the Result
AP POLYCET Merit List 2019
The Merit List of AP POLYCET 2019 will be released in an online mode by the authorities of the examination conducting body. The Merit List will be once the result has been declared mentioning the names of the candidates who have successfully qualified the exam. The Merit List will be made available on the website in a form of PDF and will mention the names or the Roll number of the candidate along with the Rank secured by them in the exam. Candidates who will be able to acquire a place in the Merit List will be required to appear for the counselling round for the final seat allotment if desire to take an admission to the course that they applied for. It is advised that the candidates get the multiple photocopies of the Merit List for the future reference as it will be required at the time of the counselling and the final seat allotment.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in AP POLYCET 2019
The examination conducting body has defined the tie-breaking criteria for the cases where one or more than one candidate secures equal marks in the entrance examination of AP POLYCET 2019. We have provided the different criteria defined by the authorities which are followed in these cases:
- The candidate who appeared for the exam but has secured more marks in Mathematics section will be provided with the preference regarding the admission to the course.
- If the tie still persists after applying the first condition, the candidate’s Date of Birth will be taken into consideration. The one who is elder will be given the preference for the admission to the applied course.
- Even after this, the tie persists, the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. Candidate with more of the marks will be granted the admission to the course.