AP POLYCET Application Form 2019: The Form is available in an online mode from 7th March 2019. The last date to submit the form is 21st April 2019. AP POLYCET 2019 exam is on 30th April 2019. The candidates must fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The candidates must follow this procedure and submit the Application Form. It must be noted that the candidate will not be able to access the Hall Ticket or appear for the exam if they have not submitted the Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019. The applicant must go through the admission procedure in detail. They must also check if they are fulfilling basic eligibility criteria or not. The Information Brochure is also available along with the Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019. For more of the Application form go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New- AP POLYCET Application Form for 2019-2020 session is now available. The last date to submit the Application Form is 21st April 2019. AP POLYCET 2019exam is on 30th April 2019.
Click Here for AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019 Date
Candidates who will be applying for the exam of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the admission procedure. The examination authorities will announce the official dates on the website. The candidates must visit the website on a regular basis. They must not miss any important events of the admission procedure.
Go through the schedule of AP POLYCET 2019 from the tabular format below:
|AP POLYCET Application Form 2019 is available from||7th March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of AP POLYCET Application Form 2019||21st April 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019||30th April 2019|
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who will be applying for the exam of AP POLYCET 2019 must make sure that they go through the prescribed eligibility as defined by the examination conducting body. The candidate must fulfil the basic eligibility. If the candidate doesn’t fulfil the basic conditions, they cannot proceed with the Admission procedure further. The authorities have released the information brochure with the Application Form. Candidates must go through the brochure in detail for the eligibility criteria.
Candidate applying should be an Indian National and must have a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- There is no Age Limit Criteria for the candidates applying for AP POLYCET 2019 exam.
- The candidate must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized Board or University.
- They must have passed the exam with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subject.
- Candidate must have secured 35% marks in the mentioned examination
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for AP POLYCET 2019 exam.
Note: The above-mentioned eligibility criteria is as per the guidelines defined by the examination conducting body for the last year’s examination. We will update any changes in the eligibility criteria.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
The Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019 is released by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. The candidate must fill up AP POLYCET Application Form. They must provide all the details in the form and should not leave any part without information. The admission to the offered courses on the basis of the entrance exam in various Polytechnic Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The Application Form is available in an online mode. The candidate must submit the form after providing all the details in the completion. The candidate must go through the Information Brochure in detail before they proceed for the Application Form.
Candidates while filling the Application Form have to provide the details such as their personal details, contact details, academic information, uploading the documents, photograph and the signature as per the specification provided. the last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. The applicant must pay the Application Fee for the final submission of the Application Form. It is advised that while providing the information, the candidate must be careful that the detail that they are providing is valid and correct and any of the wrong information in the Application might lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
How to Fill AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
Candidates while filling the Application must be careful and must avoid any form of error. It is important that the candidates go through the steps mentioned below guiding them to fill the form successfully without any mistake. Go through the entire procedure of submitting the Application Form from below.
Step 1: Filling the Application Form: Candidate will have to visit the official website and go for the direct link of AP POLYCET Application Form 2019. The candidate will have to provide details such as the Personal details, academic information, contact details etc. They will also have to provide their 10th class Hall Ticket number, Date of Birth and other asked information. The candidate must make sure that the information provided in the form is valid and correct. Any incorrect detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Step 2: Uploading the Photograph and the signature: The candidate will have to upload the Photograph and signature in the section provided in the Application Form. The candidate must upload the document and photograph as per the specifications in Information Brochure.
Step 3 Payment of the Application Form: The candidate applying for the exam must submit the Application Fee for the final submission. The Information Brochure has the amount of the Application Fee which the applicant must pay. Application without the payment of the fee will not be accepted by the authorities.
Step 4 Print out of the Confirmation Page: After providing all the details in the Application Form and paying the Application Fee, the confirmation page of Application acceptance will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to take the print out of Confirmation page for the future references as it might be required at the time of the final admission.
AP POLYCET Application Fee 2019
The payment of the Application Fee is an important procedure which has to be done by the applicant, the form will not be accepted otherwise. The payment of the Application fee will be at the nearest Helpline centre of AP POLYCET. The amount prescribed is Rs. 350/-. The completed Application Form also has to be submitted by the candidate at the centre.
Important Instructions regarding AP POLYCET Application Forms 2019
The Candidates who will be applying for the exam of AP POLYCET 2019 can go through the important instructions mentioned below. It is important for the candidates that they avoid any form of mistake while filling up the Application Form. Find the instructions related to the Application Form from the points below:
- The availability of the Application Form of AP POLYCET will only be in an online mode on the official website. It is important that the candidates keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important details.
- The details provided in the Application form by the candidate must be valid and correct and any form of misleading details in the form will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. It will impact the admission procedure of AP POLYCET and will prohibit the candidate from taking the admission.
- The documents, photograph and the signature uploaded in the Application form must be as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. Incorrect specifications will prohibit the candidate from uploading the documents.
- Only the candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates must not appear for the exam if they have not submitted the Application form.
- The Admit Card will be issued to the candidates only after the submission of the Application form. It will be a mandatory document to be presented on the day of the exam.
- The dates of the release of the Application Form will be available. The schedule will be announced as per by the examination conducting. It must be noted that the dates of the examination might also get changed as per by the authorities.