AP POLYCET Application Form 2019: The Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019 will be released in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The candidate will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date as per provided in the officially released schedule of the exam. The filling and submission of the Application Form is an important procedure for the candidates who are interested in applying for the exam. It must be noted that the candidate will not be able to access the Hall Ticket or appear for the exam if they have not submitted the Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019. Applicants are advised that they go through the procedure of the admission in detail and also check if they are fulfilling basic eligibility criteria or not. The Information Brochure will also be released along with the Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019. For more of the Application form go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019 Date
Candidates who will be applying for the exam of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the admission procedure. The announcement of the official dates will be on the website and candidates are advised to visit it on the regular basis and must make sure that they do not miss any of the important events of the examination procedure.
We will make the dates available as soon as they are released. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of AP POLYCET 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AP POLYCET Application Form 2019 will be available from||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of AP POLYCET Application Form 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019||Last week of April 2019|
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who will be applying for the exam of AP POLYCET 2019 must make sure that they go through the prescribed eligibility as defined by the examination conducting body. The eligibility is a basic criteria which has to be fulfilled by the candidate in any case. If the candidate is found not fulfilling the basic conditions, they will not be allowed to proceed with the Admission procedure further. The defined eligibility for which the candidate will be applying will be provided in detail in the Information Brochure of AP POLYCET which will be released by the examination conducting body. It is advised to go through it thoroughly.
- Candidate applying should be an Indian National and must have a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- There is no Age Limit Criteria for the candidates applying for AP POLYCET 2019 exam.
- The candidate must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized Board or University.
- They must have passed the exam with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subject.
- Candidate must have secured 35% marks in the mentioned examination
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for AP POLYCET 2019 exam.
Note: The above-mentioned eligibility criteria is as per the guidelines defined by the examination conducting body for the last year’s examination. Any form of changes in the basic eligibility if introduced will be mentioned in the article above.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
The Application Form of AP POLYCET 2019 will be released by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are planning on pursuing the Diploma courses from Engineering or Non-engineering courses, they will be required to fill up the Application form so that they are able to proceed with the admission procedure further. The admission to the offered courses on the basis of the entrance exam in various Polytechnic Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The Application Form will be available in an online mode and has to be submitted after providing all the details in the completion. It is advised that the aspirants go through the Information brochure in detail before they proceed for the Application Form.
Candidates while filling the Application Form have to provide the details such as their personal details, contact details, academic information, uploading the documents, photograph and the signature as per the specification provided. the last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. The Applications without the payment of the fee will not be accepted by the examination conducting body. It is advised that while providing the information, the candidate must be careful that the detail that they are providing is valid and correct and any of the wrong information in the Application might lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
How to Fill AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
Candidates while filling the Application must be careful and must avoid any form of error. It is important that the candidates go through the steps mentioned below guiding them to fill the form successfully without any mistake. Go through the entire procedure of submiApplicationApplicatin from below.
Step 1: Filling the Application Form: Candidate will have to visit the official website and go for the direct link of AP POLYCET Application Form 2019. The candidate will have to provide details such as the Personal details, academic information, contact details etc. They will also have to provide their 10th class Hall Ticket number, Date of Birth and other asked information. It must be noted that the details provided are valid and correct and any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Step 2: Uploading the Photograph and the signature: The candidate will have to upload the Photograph and signature in the section provided in the Application Form. It must be noted that the candidate should upload the documents as per the specifications provided on the Information Brochure of AP POLYCET 2019.
Step 3 Payment of the Application Form: This section will be of the payment of the Application form which has to be done by the candidate and in a very important step. The amount of the Application Fee will already be mentioned in the Information Brochure. Application without the payment of the fee will not be accepted by the authorities.
Step 4 Print out of the Confirmation Page: After providing all the details in the Application Form and paying the Application Fee, the confirmation page of Application acceptance will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to take the print out of Confirmation page for the future references as it might be required at the time of the final admission.
AP POLYCET Application Fee 2019
The payment of the Application Fee is an important procedure which has to be done by the applicant, the form will not be accepted otherwise. The payment of the Application fee will be at the nearest Helpline centre of AP POLYCET. The amount prescribed is Rs. 350/-. The completed Application Form also has to be submitted by the candidate at the centre.
Important Instructions regarding AP POLYCET Application Forms 2019
The Candidates who will be applying for the exam of AP POLYCET 2019 can go through the important instructions mentioned below. It is important for the candidates that they avoid any form of mistake while filling up the Application Form. Find the instructions related to the Application Form from the points below:
- The availability of the Application Form of AP POLYCET will only be in an online mode on the official website. It is important that the candidates keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important details.
- The details provided in the Application form by the candidate must be valid and correct and any form of misleading details in the form will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. It will impact the admission procedure of AP POLYCET and will prohibit the candidate from taking the admission.
- The documents, photograph and the signature uploaded in the Application form must be as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. Incorrect specifications will prohibit the candidate from uploading the documents.
- Only the candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates must not appear for the exam if they have not submitted the Application form.
- The Admit Card will be issued to the candidates only after the submission of the Application form. It will be a mandatory document to be presented on the day of the exam.
- The dates of the release of the Application Form will be available. The schedule will be announced as per by the examination conducting. It must be noted that the dates of the examination might also get changed as per by the authorities.