AP MBBS Merit List 2019: The Merit List will be available on 30th June 2019. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will be in charge of preparing and releasing the AP MBBS Merit List 2019 separately for the Convenor Quota and the Management Quota. The Merit List for AP MBBS and BDS Programme will be prepared on the basis of the candidates performance in the NEET 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Other than that, factors such as the number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of AP MBBS 2019 Counseling. Counseling will stretch around 2-3 rounds. However, it will depend on how fast the seats are being filled.
In this article, viewers will be informed all about the 2019 Merit List for AP MBBS and BDS programmes. This will include the schedule for the AP MBBS Merit Release, Cut offs, viewing procedure, etc.
AP MBBS Merit List 2019
- The Merit Lists of AP MBBS Admissions will be released separately for the Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- Dr. NTR Universiy of Health Science will be the Merit List releasing authority for the medical and dental admissions under the Andhra Pradesh State Quota.
- Candidates named in the Merit Lists will have to report at the venue for document verification. It will be separate process for candidates applying under Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- The Merit Lists will be posted online on the official website only and no candidate will be sent any personal mail/message regarding this.
- Admissions will be based on the Rank List, Number of Seats, NEET Score, and candidate preference of seats.
AP MBBS 2019 Merit List Release Dates
Merit List for AP MBBS 2019 Admission will be released by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada, provisionally, around the 4th week of June 2019. Check the important dates revolving around Andhra Pradesh NEET MBBS 2019 Merit List.
|1||AP MBBS Admission Notification||2nd week of June 2019|
|2||Application Form Release||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of June 2019|
|4||AP MBBS Merit List Release||4th week of June 2019|
|5||Document Verification||Last week of June 2019|
|6||AP MBBS Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|7||Seat Allotment Results||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Admission Confirmation||2nd week of July 2019|
It is to be noted that the dates mentioned in the schedule are provisional and subject to changeability. The exact dates will be announced and updated later.
Steps to Check Andhra NEET MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the AP MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the AP MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20.
Here is how one can check the Dr.NTRUHS MBBS Merit List 2019.
- Go to the official website of AP MBBS Medical UG Admission 2019
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for of the Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check the respective names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Andhra BDS/ MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Andhra Pradesh NEET Final list 2019.
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- AP Category
- AP Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- AP State Merit
- NEET Percentile
- Fee Status
- NEET Rank
Check Your Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019 Merit List
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, NTR University of Health Science has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test score in Biology will get higher marks.
- Even after that, If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- candidates with a lower number of wrong answer will get a higher rank on the merit list.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
AP MBBS 2019 Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 and who appear in the Andhra BDS/MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the AP MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and AP MBBS BDS Merit List 2019. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form