AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) will be organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Top colleges and Universities offer admissions in Undergraduate Law Courses on the basis of AP LAWCET score. Only those candidates will be able to take an entrance exam and access the hall ticket who have successfully submitted their Application Form. Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. It will be containing all the required details like Name, Address of the examination centre, course name etc.
For the detailed information regarding AP LAWCET 2019 Hall Ticket go through the article below.
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019
The hall ticket of AP LAWCET will be available for download. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to access their hall tickets to be carried on the day of the exam. It should be noted that the Hall Ticket is a mandatory document, its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance exam. The Hall Ticket will contain the necessary details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Address of the examination Center, Exam Timings, Course name for which candidate is appearing for etc. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted. Carrying Admit card will provide validity to the candidate in order to appear for the exam.
Steps to download AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019
The Hall Ticket of AP LAWCET 2019 will only be available in an online mode. Candidates will be required to enter the asked credentials in order to access the Hall Ticket. Go through the steps mentioned below for successfully downloading the document:
- Visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- The admit card link will be available on the website.
- Candidate will be required to provide the asked credentials in order to log in the Admit card page.
- After the successful login, candidates hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Cross check all the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination body should be immediately contacted.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take multiple printouts of it.
Contents mentioned on the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Enrollment Number
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timing
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions for the day of the exam.
- Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam.
- The details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- It should be noted that the Hall Ticket should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned in the document should be clear given that they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- Candidates appearing for the exam are advised to reach the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- It is mandatory to carry at least one original photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.) along with the Hall Ticket.
- Applicant appearing for the exam should carry at least more than two copies of the Hall Ticket in case the downloaded gets lost and soiled.
- Hall Ticket will be verified by the invigilator present in the examination hall.
- It is not allowed to carry any electronic devices like calculator, mobile phones etc. On the day of the exam.