AP LAWCET Application Form 2019: The entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam (AP LAWCET) is conducted for admission to BA LLB (3 years and 5-year course) offered by various institutes of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state level exam organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad.
The examination conducting bodies has prescribed the eligibility conditions which are required to be fulfilled by the candidate in order to appear for the entrance exam. The institutes reserve the right of cancelling the candidature in case the eligibility conditions are not fulfilled. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions in detail before proceeding for the Application Form. For the detailed information regarding the Application Form and Eligibility Conditions, go through the article below.
AP LAWCET 2019
Candidates planning on appearing for the exam can go through the tentative schedule of important dates of AP LAWCET 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form available from||March 2019|
|Last Date for Form submission (without late fee)||April 2019|
|Correction in Application Form||April 2019|
|Last date for Form submission (with Rs.500/- late fee)||April 2019|
|Admit card available from||April 2019|
|Date of exam||April 2019|
|Preliminary Key||April 2019|
|Last date for receiving objections on Preliminary key||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 2019|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019
Candidates interested in appearing for the law exam will be required to follow the procedure of the form thoroughly. The first step includes the submission of the Application Fee and then the applicant can proceed for filling up the rest of the form.
Candidates are advised to go through the instruction booklet in detail containing all the required information regarding AP LAWCET entrance exam. Both the academic and personal details entered should be valid and correct. The Forms will be available in an online mode and filled in application form should be submitted before the due date. Go through the steps of applying online for AP LAWCET in detail from below:
Step 1- Fee payment
- Applicants planning to appear for AP LAWCET entrance exam will have to visit the official website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Click on make Payment link and provide all the asked details.
- Candidates will be required to do the successful submission of fee in an online mode or AP centers.
- The amount of Rs. 809/- (Fee Amount for LLB Rs.750/- and Processing Fee Rs.59/-) can be paid through Credit/debit card and Net banking.
Step 2- Know your Payment Status
- After the successful submission of the Application fee, click on ‘Know your Payment Status’ link.
- The current status of payment whether submitted or not will be displayed on the screen.
- Payment ID will appear on the screen on the successful submission of fee.
- Note down the Payment ID for future reference.
Step 3- Fill Application Form
- After the successful submission of Application fee applicant will be required to provide details such as Name, Address, Qualifying exam details, Contact information, Personal details, SSC or 10th standard hall ticket number, stream, caste certificate, Aadhaar Card number and other details.
- The next step will require to upload the scanned photograph and signature. The size of the signature should be less than 30 kb and passport size photograph should be of 50 kb in jpg format.
- Cross check the details provided in the Application form and make the necessary edit if required. Click on save and preview button and submit the Application Form.
Step 4- Print Application Form
After the successful submission of the Application in this final step candidates should take a print out of the submitted form and keep the copy of the form with them for future reference.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility condition for applying to BA LLB 3 year course varies from BA LLB 5 year course. The examination conducting bodies has prescribed the eligibility criteria in the context of Nationality, Age Criteria and Educational Qualification. Candidates planning to appear for AP LAWCET 2019 exam are advised to go through the eligibility conditions in detail before filling up the Application Form.
Qualifying the entrance exam will make the candidates eligible for taking admission to 3 year LLB or 5 year LLB course in various institutes of Andhra Pradesh. But it should be noted that in case the prescribed eligibility conditions are not fulfilled by the candidate, her/his candidature is liable for cancellation. Applicants can go through the eligibility conditions in points below:
Nationality– The candidate must be an Indian National.
Domicile– Candidate must satisfy the Local/non local status.
- Age Limit for LLB (5 Year)- Candidates should not have completed 20 years of age as on 31st December 2018. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not have completed 22 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- Age Limit for LLB (3 Year)- Candidates should not have completed 30 years of age as on 31st December 2018. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not complete 35 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- For LLB (3 Year course)- Candidates must have any graduate degree from a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks.
- For LLB (5 Year course)- Candidates applying for 5 year course should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or Andhra Pradesh board with minimum of 45% of marks.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in marks given to SC/ST category applicants and 3% for OBC candidates in the qualifying exam.