AP EDCET Admit Card 2019: The exam of Andra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test is an exam conducted for admission to B.Ed course of two years. Candidates had to appear for AP EDCET 2019. The candidates had to appear for the exam after submitting the Application Form. AP EDCET Admit Card 2019 was released on 29th April 2019. AP EDCET 2019 exam was on 6th May 2019. Candidates had to provide the required credentials in order to download the Admit Card of AP EDCET. The link of AP EDCET Admit card 2019 was released by the authorities and the candidate had to provide the details in the login section. It must be noted that the detail provided must be valid and correct. It is mandatory to bring AP EDCET Admit card on the day of the exam. For more of the details of AP EDCET Admit Card 2019, go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admit Card of AP EDCET 2019 was available from 29th April 2019. The applicant had to provide the correct credentials in order to download the Hall Ticket successfully.
AP EDCET Admit Card Dates 2019:
AP EDCET Admit card 2019 was released on the announced date. The candidate who had successfully submitted the Application Form was eligible to download the Admit card. The candidate had to visit the official website. The candidate must note that the Admit card is a mandatory document. The candidate must present it on the day of the exam. It was available once the Application procedure was over.
Go through the officially released AP EDCET 2019 schedule from the tabular format below.
|AP EDCET Admit card 2019 was released on||29th April 2019|
|AP EDCET Exam 2019 was conducted on||6th May 2019|
AP EDCET Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card of AP EDCET 2019 was released on the official website of the examination conducting body. The Admit card contains all the important details required by the candidate in order to successfully appear for the exam. Candidates appearing for AP EDCET must keep themselves updated with the release of the Admit Card. The candidate must fill the correct credentials such as the Registration number or Registration ID for successfully downloading the admit card. The details entered should be correct. The Admit card with all the details will be displayed on the screen. The Admit card is an important document and its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Admit card provides validation to the candidates to appear for the exam.
The Admit Card of AP EDCET 2019 provided all the relevant details which were important for the candidates appearing for the entrance exam. The details mentioned were the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Course name, course code, centre allotted to the candidate for the exam, centre code, date and the time of the examination and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. It is a mandatory document which has to be presented on the day of the exam. Candidates are also advised that they must get multiple photocopies of the Admit card on the day of the exam, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam. It is also important to keep the Admit Card till the admission procedure gets over as it will be required at the time of the counselling procedure for the final admission.
Steps to Download AP EDCET Admit Card 2019
Go through the following mentioned in order to download AP EDCET Admit Card 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the points carefully without making any error.
- Visit the official website of the examination conducting body i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in and look for the admission portal.
- Navigate for Hall Ticket link.
- Click on the admit card link and login section will appear.
- Fill the details in the Login section such as the Registration number and the Date of Birth. Candidates should make sure that the details entered are correct, admit card will not be accessible otherwise.
- The AP EDCET Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to go the details mentioned in the Admit Card very carefully. In case of discrepancy, contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- After going through the details, if satisfied, download the document
- Get at least 2 to 3 copies of Admit Card, in case the original one gets lost or damaged.
Contents Mentioned on AP EDCET Admit Card 2019
Go through the content mentioned on the Admit Card. Candidates should make sure that the details mentioned on the Admit Card are correct as per provided in the Application form. Find the details mentioned in the Admit Card below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Course code
- Timing of the exam
- Venue of the entrance test
- Centre code
- Sub Category
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Instructions related to AP EDCET 2019 to be followed by the candidates on the day of the exam.
Instructions to be followed by the candidates
Candidates appearing for AP EDCET 2019 will be required to read the instructions as described by the examination conducting body to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. Candidates found to be in any form of misconduct on the day of the exam will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The Admit card was required to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate. It should be noted that its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- The Admit card should be in a good shape and should not be damaged or torned from any angle. The details printed on the Admit Card should be clearly visible and no misprint should be on the Admit Card.
- The details mentioned on the Admit card are provided by the examination conducting body. Candidates appearing for the exam are not allowed to alter or change the details mentioned on the Admit card. Any form of editing will not be accepted at the time of the exam.
- Candidates will have to bring one photo ID along with the Admit Card on the day of the exam.
- The centre mentioned on the Hall Ticket was by the examination conducting body. Candidates will not be allowed to change the centre as per their convenience. They are to appear for the exam at the given centre only.
- No electric devices will be allowed inside the examination centre. Candidates will have to leave them outside in case bought with them.
- It is advised to get at least 2 to 3 extra copies of AP EDCET Admit card 2019 in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged.
- In order to access the Admit Card, the candidate should keep the credentials as asked very carefully.
- The Admit Card should be signed and checked by the invigilator on the day of the exam. It is advised to keep the Admit Card very carefully until the admission procedure gets over.