AP EAMCET Admit card 2019: The AP EAMCET 2019 Admit card will be released for all the candidates who have successfully filled EAMCET application form 2019. JNTU Kakinada will issue the AP EAMCET admit card 2019. The download link of AP EAMCET 2019 will be provided here as soon as it made available officially. Candidates will be required to produce the AP EAMCEt Hall ticket 2019 on the day of the examination. AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket dates have also been given in this article.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket dates 2019
Check out the release and last date to download the admit card in the table given below.
|1||Release of AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2019|
|2||Last Date to Download Hall Ticket||4th week of April 2019|
|3||AP EAMCET 2019 Examination||4th week of April 2019|
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
- The admit card of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of April 2019.
- The admit card will be released by JNTU Kakinada in the online mode. The AP EAMCEt Hall ticket of 2019 will be issued in the online mode for all the candidates who have been successfully registered.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Admit card will be one the most important document that the candidate must take to the exam hall.
- Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to take the AP EAMCET 2019 exam.
- The hall ticket of the candidate will contain all important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center name, and address, the date and time of the examination, etc.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 – Steps to Download
- Go to official website of APSCHE.
- Click on the Download Admit Card link
- Enter your reference ID, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- Click on the “Download AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket” button.
- The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take a print out of the same.
Information On AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must check for all the details on their admit card before downloading.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’ Name, Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Local Status
- Registration number
- Roll number of a Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Date and time of AP EAMCET 2019
- Venue of AP EAMCET 2019
Documents required on the Day of AP EAMCET 2019
The candidate is advised to carry the below-mentioned documents along with the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019:
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 with duly affixed recent colored photograph attested by Principal of College or Gazetted Officer (GO).
- Caste Certificate as applicable.
AP EAMCET 2019 Guidelines for Exam Day
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam an hour before the actual timing of the AP EAMCET 2019 exam. This is to avoid any unforeseeable circumstance.
- The AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will be checked by the invigilator during the exam.
- The registration desk will close 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate will have to sign and give his/ her left hand thumb impression on the Attendance sheet at the exam centre.
- A rough sheet will be provided during the AP EAMCET exam 2019.