AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019: Applicants can start downloading the AP EAMCET Admit Card as it has been released on 16th April 2019. Students who have successfully registered themselves can download the admit card from here. The link to download hall ticket is given below. To take the exam, candidates will be required to carry the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019 to the exam hall. The admit card has been released for all the candidates who have successfully filled AP EAMCET application form 2019. JNTU Kakinada has issued the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket. Candidates will be required to produce the AP EAMCET Admit Card on the day of the examination. The details regarding the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019 dates have also been given in this article.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download Link has been activated on 16th April 2019. Make sure to download the hall ticket by clicking on the given link.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 Date
Check out the release and last date to download the hall ticket in the table given below.
|1||Release of Hall Ticket||16th April 2019 (Released)|
|2||Last Date to Download Hall Ticket||20 April 2019|
|3||AP EAMCET 2019 Examination|
20th, 21st, 22nd, 24th April 2019 (Engg)
23rd, 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)
22nd – 23rd April 2019 (Both)
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket @ sche.ap.gov.in
- The admit card of AP EAMCET 2019 has been released on April 16th, 2019.
- The admit card will be released by JNTU Kakinada in the online mode. The AP EAMCET Hall ticket of 2019 will be issued in the online mode for all the candidates who have been successfully registered.
- AP EAMCET Admit card will be one the most important document that the candidate must take to the exam hall.
- Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to take the AP EAMCET 2019 exam.
- The AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card of the candidate will contain all important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center name, and address, the date and time of the examination, etc.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of APSCHE that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket link
- Enter your Registration number, Qualifying exam hall ticket number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket” button.
- The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take a print out of the same.
Information On AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates must check for all the details on their AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 before downloading.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’ Name, Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Local Status
- Registration number
- Roll number of a Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Date and time of AP EAMCET 2019
- The venue of AP EAMCET 2019
Documents Required on AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Day
The candidate is advised to carry the below-mentioned documents along with the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019:
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 with duly affixed recent colored photograph attested by Principal of College or Gazetted Officer (GO).
- Caste Certificate as applicable.
AP EAMCET Admit Card Guidelines for Exam Day
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam an hour before the actual timing of the AP EAMCET 2019 exam. This is to avoid any unforeseeable circumstance.
- The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 will be checked by the invigilator during the exam.
- The registration desk will close 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate will have to sign and give his/ her left-hand thumb impression on the Attendance sheet at the exam centre.
- A rough sheet will be provided during the AP EAMCET exam 2019.