|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2018: The Application Form for B.Ed Admissions 2018 has been released by the Department of Education of Annamalai University. The filled in Application Forms for B.Ed Programme should be sent either by Registered/Speed Post or in Person to the University Address on or before 30th July 2018 – 5.30 pm.
Latest Update: Annamalai University B.Ed 2018 Application Form Released!
The University provides ample opportunities for the B.Ed. teacher trainees for all-round development of their personality and enable them to attain a high level of skills and character needed for the teacher. The Department offers training on Computers, training in Yoga, Scouts, First Aid and community service. The internship programme in schools under guidance and supervision of the faculty members is mandatory which provides hands-on training.
The selection to the B.Ed programme of Annamalai University shall be based on merit as per score of the candidate in UG.
There shall be no separate entrance test.
Dates for Annamalai University B.Ed 2018
|START OF APPLICATION PROCESS||26th April 2018|
|LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION||30th July 2018|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||30th July 2018|
Annamalai University B.Ed Application Form 2018
Application procedure for Annamalai University B.Ed Programme 2018:
Annamalai University B.Ed Application Form – Click here to Apply Now!
- The first step for B.Ed admission 2018 is to fill up the Application Form in completion. Find the Application Form link here.
- The Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University B.Ed. Admissions 2017. Please note it down for future reference.
- Take a print out of the online application form and post it with the required enclosures to the following address on or before 30th July 2018 – 5.30 p.m.:
- Enclose a demand draft of Rs.500/- (for SC/SCA/ST) and Rs.1000/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Chennai.
- Enclose the photocopies of the following certificates along with the Online application:
- 10th Mark sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D Mark Sheet
- NSS/NCC/Sprorts Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM.
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
Note: Candidates must produce Original Mark Sheet and TC at the time of counseling.
Eligibility For Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2018
- Candidate must pass the qualifying exam for 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of education from recognized university/institute.
- Engineering and Technology candidates should have passed the 10+2+4 education pattern and have a specialization in science and mathematics or any equivalent.
- Economics and Commerce candidates must have a PG qualification.
- The minimum qualifying marks for different categories are:
|Open Competition (OC)||50%|
|Backward Class (BC)||45%|
|Most Backward Class/Denotified communities (MBC/DNC)||43%|
|Physically and visually challenged||40%|
- Engineering and Technology candidates must have a minimum score of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/SCA)
- There is no age limit to apply for the course.
Optional Subjects Offered In The Annamalai University B.Ed Course:
|Subject Code No.||Optional subject|
|03||Mathematics (Applied Mathamatics)|
|04||Physical Science (Physics / Applied Physics / Geo-Physics / Bio-Physics / Electronics/ Chemistry / Biochemistry / Applied Chemistry)|
|05||Natural Science (Botany / Biotechnology and Plant Biology / Plant Biotechnology / Zoology / Environmental Science / Microbiology)|
|06||Social Science (History)|
Mode of Selection For Annamalai University B.Ed 2018
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying UG/PG Degree examination.
- Marks secured in the UG degree in major and allied subjects will be considered as base marks for merit ranking.
- The following marks shall be added to the base marks based on the highest qualification:
PG: 4 marks
M.Phil: 5 marks
PhD: 6 marks
- 3 marks for participation in any one of the following co-curricular activities will be added:
- NSS certificate (with two years enrollment in NSS and ten days participation in the Special Camp at college level alone will be considered).
- NCC (B and C Certificate at college level).
- Sports (Should have represented the college at State / National Level).
- INTER-SE MERIT
In case where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the merit list, the priority shall be given as follows:
- Marks scored by the candidates in the Major subjects
- Marks scored in Allied-I Subject
- Marks scored in Allied–II Subject
- By random method
Annamalai University B.Ed Counselling Procedure 2018
- VENUE: Administrative Office, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram.
- Counselling Schedule will be available on the website. Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their merit.
- Counselling for the special category will be held before the general counseling.
- Counselling fee: Rs. 2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/SCA/ST Candidates) by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai.
- Eligible candidates who have applied may appear for counselling according to their merit list, one hour before the counselling session along with their original certificates for verification.
- Tuition Fee To Be Paid For The Course:
|1st Year||Rs. 42,000/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 40,500/-|
With the growing demand for a B.Ed Degree as it is now a mandate for everyone who aspires to be a teacher, Annamalai University B.Ed programme can be taken into consideration as it is also one of the popular state universities of India.
Thank you for visiting our website. For any questions or doubts, do write in the comments section below.