AMU B.Ed Admission 2019: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the oldest premier Central Universities in India. The B.Ed degree is offered by the faculty of Social Sciences of the University and is available at Study Locations at Aligarh, Mallapuram, Murshidabad and Kishangarh. It is a 2 years course which is covered in four semesters. The candidates are selected on merit through an admission test conducted by the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Aligarh Muslim University has announced the Admission Test Date of B.Ed 2019. Find the dates in the table below.
AMU B.Ed 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AMU B.Ed Online Application Form Start Date||February 2019|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Forms||March 2019|
|AMU B.Ed 2019 Exam will be held on||27th April 2019 (announced)
10.00 am (announced)
|Admission Test Date, Time and Duration||
AMU B.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to meet the following eligibility criteria for admission into the AMU B.Ed programme.
At least 50% marks in B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Tech. in aggregate and in the subject concerned and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities.
Bachelor in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
The list of applicable school subjects is given in the section below.
- Maximum age limit for the candidate is 27 years as on 1st July 2019
The application form for AMU B.Ed 2019 will be available on the official website of the University. The last date to register and fill up the application form for AMU B.Ed 2019 will be tentatively in March 2019. Step by Step guide is provided below on how to apply for the AMU B.Ed 2019 online:
Step 1: Registration
In this step, the candidate was required to fill personal details like username, Email ID, Password and Name.
Step 2: Fill in the Application Form
After Registering, the applicant needed to fill up the application form. The candidates were to provide the details of academic qualification starting from class 10, communication address and other information carefully.
Step 3: Uploading of Scanned Images
The next step after the application form filling will be uploading of images. The applicants will be required to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. The size of the scanned images should not exceed 40 KB.
NOTE: The candidates will be instructed to keep 10 copies of the uploaded photograph as they will be required throughout the entire admission procedure.
Step 4: Special Categories
The candidates will be required to fill in the special categories they belong to in this step. Please check the different special categories on the Table below.
|Children of University Employee||CE|
|Children of alumni||CA|
|Children of Central Govt. Employee recently posted to Aligarh||CG|
|Belonging to Distant state/U.T.||DS|
|Outstanding debater and talent category||DR|
|Chidren of Armed Forces who died in combat||CF|
NOTE: Admission through special categories will be possible only on valid documentary proof. Please select “NO” if you don’t belong to any special category.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
The application fee will be paid via ONLINE mode by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Fee for RS. 400.00
Step 6: Submission and Printout of Application Form
After paying the application fee, applicants will have to accept the “declare” option and submit the application form. The filled up application form in the form of PDF will be generated on the screen. Candidates will be instructed to download and take the printout of the same for future reference.
AMU B.Ed 2019 Application Form Correction 2019
Once the Application form of AMU 2019 Exam will be submitted along with the application fee payment, the applicants will not be allowed to edit or make any changes in any field in the application form later on. Therefore, the candidates will be instructed to fill up the application form carefully and review it at each step while filling the same. In case, if the correction to be made will be necessary, such candidates will be required to create a new user login and fill the form again and the processing charges will be paid as usual.
AMU B.Ed 2019 Seats Intake
Duration of course: 2 years (4 semesters)
Admissions will be available at the following study locations. The latest update will be available if there are any changes regarding the centres and colleges.
|Study Location||Centre Code|
|AMU centre, Mallapuram||BEDK|
|AMU Centre, Murshidabad||BEDW|
|AMU Centre, Kishanganj||BEDB|
Subject wise allocation of seats at each study centre:
AMU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
There will be one paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions on:
|Current educational Affairs||25|
- Admit Card to appear in the Admission test will be available on the website amucontrollerexams.com
- No admit card will be sent by post.
- Candidates will be required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- The candidate will have to bring an extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of admission test.
AMU B.Ed 2019 Test Centres
The Test centres where AMU B.Ed Entrance examination 2019 will be conducted will be announced by the University at the time of the release of the official notification. Candidates will be allotted the test centres as per their preference, the choice will be required to be made out of the given options.
AMU B.Ed 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for AMU B.Ed. 2019 will be available on the official website of the University. It will help the candidates in the evaluation of their performance in the B.Ed. entrance exam. Answer keys are the solutions to the questions asked in the admission test. It provides the candidate with an insight into his/her performance in the test and what can be expected.
- The results shall be available on the website amucontrollerexams.com. Please check the website frequently.
- The university shall not be responsible if a candidate fails to receive his/her result on time.
- No separate intimation letters will be sent to the candidates Selected for admission.
- The University may declare ‘Chance Memo (Waiting) List ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates.
AMU B.Ed 2019 Admission Procedure
The admission process of the AMU B.Ed programme 2019 shall include the following steps:
- Report at the stipulated date and time at the venue without fail.
- Produce the original Marksheets/Certificates, including the statement of marks of the qualifying examination with the requisite percentage of marks at the time of reporting for admission.
(Internet downloaded Marksheet /Gradesheet/ Certificates shall be accepted only on attestation by the Controller / Registrar / Issuing Authority of the awarding University).
- Submit the Original Migration and Character Certificates from the Head of the Institution/University last attended at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the time of admission
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Institution (if already enrolled to any full-time course of study in any institution), if applicable.
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on simple plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging. The sample format of these Affidavits will be available on the website
- TWO Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted).
AMU B.Ed 2019 Fee Structure
E=External students I=Internal students (All amounts are in INR)
The fee will be required to be paid at the Cash Counter of the admission Venue either in Cash or the Bank Draft from a Nationalized Bank to be prepared in favour of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.
For updated information do keep visiting our website. We would very much like to help you with your doubts. Please write your doubts and Questions, if you have any, in the comments section below. We shall get back to you at the earliest possible.