Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the oldest premier universities in India. It conducts the Admission test every year for selecting candidates for admission into various courses offered by it. The score of the candidates in the Admission Test shall decide if they would be selected for admission. For some courses, the Admission Test shall be followed by an interview or group discussion round.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Results of AMU 2019 General Admission Test will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates who successfully gave the entrance will be eligible to check their result. The selected candidates must complete the admission procedure in order to begin their study in the university.
How to Check the Results of AMU Admission Test 2019
The results of AMU admission test can be viewed in the following steps:
- Click on the links provided above and you will be directed to the direct Result PDF.
- For other courses, the links will be provided in the tabular format above. You will be redirected to the result link, select the course in which you have appeared for the admission test.
- On selecting the appropriate course, you shall be redirected to another page where you shall have to enter your exam Roll no, Date of Birth and Application number.
- On submission of the aforementioned credentials, your results shall be displayed on the screen.
- The results shall show the following details:
- Name, Personal details and Exam Roll no.
- Marks scored in each section
- Aggregate score in the Exam
- Rank and cutoff
Release of Cut Offs
AMU shall release the cutoffs for the various courses along with the results. Cutoffs are the threshold on scoring above which the candidates shall be considered qualified and shall be selected for admission or shortlisted for the Interview/Group Discussion.
Merit Lists For AMU Test
The Merit lists shall consist of the names of the candidates who have been selected for admission into various courses. The names of the candidates shortlisted for Interview/ Group Discussion /Counselling and the lists of those selected/counselling for admission will be displayed on the Notice Boards of the concerned Faculty/ College/Centre/Proctor’s Office/Controller’s website.
Candidates shortlisted for interview/GD must report at the designated venue at the designated time without fail. It shall be his/her sole responsibility to keep up with the updates.
The University may issue or display ‘Waiting List/Chance Memo List’ in addition to the list of selected candidates. Chance Memo is not an offer of admission but is issued only in case there is a likelihood of a vacancy due to any reason. Waiting List/Chance Memo list, if any, shall be displayed on the notice boards of the concerned Faculty / College / Centre / Proctor’s Office / Controller’s website.
You can write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries. Please consider giving feedbacks as well.