AME CET 2021: The registration process of AME CET 2021 has been extended till 30th April 2021. Also, the exam dates of AME CET has been revised. The exam has been postponed to the last week of June 2021. Therefore, the interested candidates must fill the online application form. The admission is particularly on the basis of AME CET All India Rank. Moreover, applicants who qualify for the exam will be offered admission to any of the government-approved AME Institutions.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test is commonly known as AME CET 2021. It is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. In this article, we have given all the necessary details about AME Entrance Test 2021 important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, question paper, admit card, result, etc.
- AME CET 2021 Registration last date has been extended till 30th April 2021. Apply Here
AME CET 2021 Exam Dates and Schedule (Revised)
The exam conducting authority decides and declares the date on which a particular event will occur. The complete schedule related to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering 2021 examination is available on the official website. Therefore, students can check the below dates to stay updated with the events. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has revised the final dates, candidates can check the new dates from the table given below:
|Releasing of Application Form||20th November 2020|
|Final date to submit the Application Form||30th April 2021 (Extended)|
|Publishing of Admit Card||Third week of June 2021|
|AME CET 2021 Examination (Postponed)||Last week of June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||First week of July 2021|
|Beginning of Counselling||Second week of July 2021|
Extract of AME CET 2021 examination
- Applicants who desire to apply need to first register and then move ahead to fill an application form.
- However, before proceeding to fill the form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Only eligible students will be able to apply for the AME CET 2021 examination.
- Further, the exam conducting body will issue the admit card for those who have successfully completed the application process. With the help of an admit card, aspirants can sit for the exam.
- After the conclusion of an examination, the authority will announce the result.
- Moreover, on the basis of the valid score, DGCA will shortlist candidates for the counselling process.
Highlights of AME CET 2021
Aspirants can refer to the table below containing information regarding the AME CET 2021 examination in brief.
|Name of the Exam||Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||AME CET|
|Organizer of the Exam||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online mode|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Test (Online) as well as Pen and Paper- Based Test (Offline)|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 30 mins|
AME CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is compulsory for candidates who wish to apply for the entrance test to satisfy the AME CET Eligibility Criteria 2021. To satisfy the eligibility, candidates need to fulfill a number of requirements. These requirements are listed below:
Age: The student must have an age between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
Qualification: An applicant must have passed class 12th with the non-medical stream or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years Engineering Diploma or any other higher qualification in the stream of Science with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Number of attempts: Applicants can apply for AME CET only three times.
Note – Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, candidates who satisfy the points listed below are also eligible.
- All the eligible candidates for admission in B.Tech courses will also be eligible for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME).
- Candidates appearing for class 12th board exams are also eligible to apply
- Candidate must have a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 with PCM or equivalent.
- Candidate must not have color blindness and any physical disabilities.
AME CET Application Form 2021
Candidates had to fill AME CET Application Form 2021 in order to apply for the entrance test. Moreover, the application form will be available in online mode as well as offline mode. To fill an online application form, candidates need to visit the official website. However, to fill an offline application form, aspirants need to purchase it from the AME CET centres. However, the application form of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 has been released.
Online Application Form
For filling an online application form, applicants first need to visit the official website. After that, they need to fill all the necessary details in the form and upload the passport size photograph. Also, the candidates also have to pay an application fee once the form will be entirely filled. After making the payment, the student will receive the confirmation message along with the registration number on their registered email id and phone number.
Offline Application Form
In order to fill an offline application form, applicants first need to purchase it from the AME CET centers and pay a certain amount of registration fee. After that the candidates need to proceed to the next step, which is filling with necessary details in the form and uploading the passport size photograph. After filling the application form completely, applicants have to send it to the AME CET Corporate Office. So, once the office will receive the form, candidates will get registration numbers on their email id and contact number via SMS.
AME CET Exam Pattern 2021
Before appearing in the examination, applicants are advised to check the AME CET Exam Pattern 2021. This is because through an exam pattern students come to know about every minute detail of the AME CET 2021 exam. Hence, by attaining the information candidates become familiar and it helps them at the time of the exam.
The complete exam pattern is prescribed beneath:
- Mode of the Exam: The examination will be held in both the modes i.e online mode and offline mode.
- Duration: AME CET 2021 examination will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Subjects: The question paper contains questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and General Awareness.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 90 questions
- Language: The question paper will be in English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks are awarded for every correct response whereas 1 marks is deducted for every incorrect response.
AME CET Syllabus 2021
It is mandatory for candidates who are preparing for the exam to go through the complete AME CET Syllabus 2021. This eventually helps them to prepare according to the topics included in the subjects. On the other hand, if students do not consider the syllabus before starting the preparation then they may waste their time on some unnecessary topics. The subjects that an individual will find in the examination are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and General Awareness. Whereas, the syllabus for 3-year Engineering Diploma consists of subjects like Aptitude, General Awareness, and English. For subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics students must be thorough with the concepts of Class 11th and 12th. While for English, General Awareness and Aptitude, candidates must focus on the below-mentioned topics:
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Correction
- Filling in the Blanks
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
- Booka and Authors
- Elements of computer science
- Engineering Graphics
- Basic electrical eng
- Basic workshop practice
- Engineering Mechanics
- Basic electronics eng
- Chemistry and Maths of Diploma standard
AME CET Recommended Books 2021 PDF
Students must refer to the relevant books so as to prepare for the AME CET 2021. A good collection of books will eventually let aspirants prepare well for the exam. In contrast, if candidates do not have books including the topics from the prescribed syllabus then they will certainly face difficulty while preparing for an examination.
Given below are the names of the book of different subjects to which candidates can refer for their preparation:
Books for GK
- General Awareness 2021
- NCERT General Knowledge 2021
- S.Chand Advanced Objective General Knowledge
Books for English
- NCERT Flamingo And Vistas Supplementary Read
Books for Mathematics
- Comprehensive Mathematics
- Complete Mathematics
- Textbook of K.C Sinha
- NCERT Mathematics Textbook
Books for Physics
- S.Chand’s Principal of Physics
- SL Arora New Simplified Physics
- NCERT Physics Textbook
- Arihant CBSE Physics chemistry
Books for Chemistry
- Pradeep of Chemistry
- Textbook of OP Tandon
- NCER Chemistry Textbook
Books for Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
AME CET Preparation Strategy 2021
Candidates must have some strategy to crack the entrance test of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. For this reason, they need to have good preparation. Furthermore, to prepare for the exam candidates must follow a preparation strategy.
Given below is the AME CET Preparation Strategy 2021 to which applicants can refer accordingly:
- Know the exact exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme
- Prepare from the relevant study material.
- Have a good set of books which contain every single topic of the subject from the syllabus
- Make a time table and study according to it
- Divide equal time for preparation of each subject
- Focus mainly on that subject which seems to be the toughest.
- Practice as many sample papers and previous year’s questions papers as possible. As a result, practicing will increase the speed of problem-solving
- Make brief notes while preparing for the exam
- Take proper sleep of at least 7-8 hours
- Eat healthy food rich in minerals, vitamins, nutrients, etc.
- Have the confidence to crack an entrance test
AME CET Admit Card 2021
Students who wished to take the entrance exam had to download the AME CET Admit Card 2021. However, without an admit card/ hall ticket, an individual was not able to enter the examination hall and further sit in the exam. The exam conducting body had issued the admit card for those who had successfully completed the application process. In order to download the hall ticket, students had to visit the official website and log in using the registration number and mobile number. Moreover, the hall ticket displayed several details related to an appearing candidate as well as an entrance exam. In addition, the AME CET Hall Ticket 2021 also consisted of important guidelines related to the examination day.
Replica of AME CET Allotment Letter/ Admit Card
AME CET Exam Centre 2021
The place where applicants have to appear for taking an entrance test is known as the AME CET Exam Centres 2021. These exam centres are spread across India and candidates need to report at the allotted centre at the time of the exam. The table below shows the different exam centres situated in different parts of the country:
|Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Kota (Rajasthan)||Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||Patna (Bihar)|
|Bhubaneswar (Odisha)||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Indore (Madhya Pradesh)||Chandigarh (Punjab)|
|Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)||Cuttack (Odisha)|
|Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)||Vadodara (Gujarat)|
|Hyderabad (Telangana)||Agra (Uttar Pradesh)|
AME CET Result 2021
After the conclusion of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test, the concerned authority will announce the AME CET Result 2021. Candidates can access and download their results via online mode only from the official website. Consequently, the result will display the total marks, individual marks in each subject and the rank secured by an individual. Additionally, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will also prepare a separate AME CET Merit List 2021. This merit list will depend basically upon the result of AME CET 2021.
AME CET Cutoff 2021
The concerned authority will release the AME CET Cutoff 2021 on the same day on which the result will be announced. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks required by an individual to be eligible for admission. Thus, students with a higher rank will get admission first in any of the AME institutes rather than those who score a low rank. Therefore, applicants must perform well in an entrance test so as to obtain a high rank. Also, the applicants can check the AME CET cut off from the official website.
AME CET Counselling 2021
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will organize the AME CET Counselling 2021. Also, the candidates who qualify for the exam and meet the required cutoff will particularly be invited to take part in the counselling process. At the time of counselling, the authority will allot seats to students on the basis of their All India Rank and availability of seats. Further, the shortlisted candidates need to report at the specified venue for verification of documents. Hence, candidates must carry their documents while reporting.
AME CET Seat Reservation 2021
As per the records, the exam conducting body reserves some percentage of seats. This reservation is chiefly for girls and for 3-years Engineering Diploma holder candidates or any higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics. The AME CET Seat Reservation 2021 is given in the table below:
|Candidates||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|3 Years of Engineering Diploma Holder or Any Higher Qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics.||20%|