AME CET Result 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will announce the AME CET Result 2020. As soon as the exam will get over, candidates will be able to check their result on the official website. The concerned authority will certainly declare the result for those who will appear in the entrance test. However, the result is expected to be released in the third week of May 2020. Applicants need to download the result for which they have to follow some simple steps. Overall, the AME CET 2020 result will display various details such as basic details of an individual, total marks secured, marks obtained in each subject and the rank secured. Furthermore, DGCA will also publish AME CET Merit List 2020. This merit list will entirely rely on the result. The direct link to check the result will be available here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of AME CET 2020 Result
After the conclusion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test, students must check the declaration date of AME CET Result 2020. In addition, an individual must be aware of all the events that will occur after an exam will be completed. For this reason, they need to visit the official website as all the dates will be updated there.
Candidates can take a glance over the dates given below:
- AME CET Examination date – First week of May
- Declaration of Result – Third week of May
- Commencing of Counselling – Last week of May
How to access and download the AME CET Result 2020
In order to access and download the result of AME CET 2020, aspirants need to follow some mandatory steps. The steps must be followed in the same sequence as they are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the AME CET.
- Click on the link of “AME CET Result 2020”.
- Now enter the necessary details such as registration number and mobile number
- The result will appear as soon as details are entered.
- Check the qualifying status.
- After checking, finally, download the result
- also, take a printout of the same for future use.
Details present on the Result
Applicants will be able to view several details present on the AME CET Result 2020. These details consist of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Roll number of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020
- AME CET Registration Number 2020
- Qualifying status of the candidate
- Total marks
- Subject-wise score
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will release the result for students who will take the entrance test.
- The result will be available via online mode
- Candidates have to download their respective result from the official website.
- For downloading the result applicants have to enter their registration number and mobile number.
- The result will display the qualifying status of the student which states whether he or she is Pass or Fail.
AME CET Cutoff 2020
The minimum qualifying marks required by an individual to be eligible for admission is known as the AME CET Cutoff 2020. After an announcement of the result, DGCA will release the cutoff. The cutoff will be available on the same day as that of result declaration date. However, students who satisfy the prescribed cutoff will have higher chances of getting admission in AME institutes rather than those who score a low rank. Therefore, applicants are advised to perform well so as to get a high score in the entrance test.
AME CET Counselling 2020
All the students who qualify the entrance test of AME CET 2020 and meet the cutoff will be invited to take part in the counselling. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for organizing the AME CET Counselling 2020. It will commence in the last week of May 2020. During counselling, the concerned authority will allot seats to applicants. The seat allotment is done particularly on the basis of rank secured by an individual and availability of seats. After this allotment, aspirants have to report at the specified in person for document verification.