AME CET Cutoff: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will release the AME CET Cutoff 2020. The cutoff will be available on the same day as the result declaration. Thus, candidates can check the cutoff as soon as the result will be out. The minimum qualifying marks required by the student to be eligible for getting admission in any of the AME institutes is known as the cutoff of AME CET 2020. Therefore, applicants must score high in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test so as to meet the prescribed cutoff. On the other hand, students who will fail to satisfy the cutoff will face disqualification. In addition, the authority will not shortlist those candidates for the counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The concerned authority prepares the AME CET 2020 Cutoff taking into consideration various factors. These factors are given in the article below. Candidates can check the cutoff on the official website. If an individual meets the cutoff then he or she will be further called to participate in the AME CET Counselling 2020.
Factors Determining AME CET 2020 Cutoff
The concerned authority takes into consideration various factors while preparing the cutoff of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. These factors consist of the following:
- The total number of candidates who have applied for the entrance test
- The total number of candidates who have taken the examination
- Difficulty level of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Lowest marks scored in the exam
- The highest scored in the exam
- The total number of candidates who have qualified the exam
- Total number of seats available for offering admission
- Trends in the previous year’s cutoff
How to check AME CET Cut Off 2020?
Applicants have to follow some simple steps in order to check the cutoff of AME CET 2020. By checking the cutoff, candidates will come to know whether they are eligible for admission or not. Moreover, the cutoff will help an individual know about his or her performance in the exam.
The steps to check the cutoff are listed below:
- Go to the official website of AME CET
- Click on the “AME CET Cutoff 2020” link.
- A new window will open
- Now enter all necessary details such as the application login id and password.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The page will appear displaying the cutoff
- Check the cutoff as per the subject and check it with marks obtained.
AME CET Counselling 2020
All the applicants who satisfy the prescribed cutoff will be called to attend the AME CET Counselling 2020. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India organizes this counselling process. At the time of counselling, the authority will allot seats to students. This seat allotment will depend upon All India Rank of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and the availability of seats. Further, the shortlisted students need to report at the counselling centre for verification of documents. While reporting, aspirants have to carry their original documents.