AME CET Counselling 2021 will take place in the last week of July. The counselling is the final step in the admission process. The officials will verify the documents of the students to grant the final admission. Candidates who will qualify for the entrance test and meet the specified AME CET cut off will be called to take part in the counselling. Only those candidates whose names are shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible for the AME CET online counselling. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for organizing this process. The counselling of AME CET 2021 is likely to commence after the release of the result & cutoff. The authority allows the seat to students which particularly depends upon the All India Rank. Although this seat allotment depends upon the availability of seats at the time of counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates have to report to the counselling centre on a specific date and time. The AME Counseling Process will be either online or offline mode. When reporting, aspirants have to carry their relevant documents along with themselves for verification. Hence, the regulating body will notify students via SMS, email, and the official website.
AME CET Counselling 2021: Important Dates
Students must be aware of all the dates related to the counselling process. These dates are generally available on the official website. The authority has released the final dates which is given in the tabular form below:
|Announcement of AME CET Result||Third week of July 2021|
|Beginning of AME CET Counselling||Last week of July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Counselling Process
DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will shortlist only those for AME CET 2021 counselling who satisfy the eligibility criteria. The criteria are essential and therefore candidates must check and meet them so as to attend the counselling. The eligibility criteria are mentioned as follows:
- Candidates who meet the AME CET Cutoff 2021 are eligible for the counselling process. Once the cutoff will be released, applicants can check whether they are eligible or not.
- Applicants are invited for the couselling on the basis of All India Rank. The authority informs all the eligible students about the AME CET Counselling 2021 through SMS, email, official portal as well as newspaper. However, the seat allotment will depend upon the seats available at the time of counselling.
- In order to keep the track of counselling schedule, candidates must check the official website on a regular basis. All the dates will be available on the website and in the newspaper.
AME CET Seat Allotment 2021
Applicants must refer to the points listed below in order to know about the AME CET Seat Allotment 2021 process:
- The allotment of seats will be entirely on the basis of All India Rank which directly subjects to the order of preference filled for the seat and availability of seat in the institute.
- After the seat allotment, the concerned authority will not entertain any change in the course or institute.
- In case, applicants fail to report for the admission process at the allotted venue then the fees paid at the time of counselling after the allotment of seats will be forfeited and further not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants will come to know about various details such as counselling dates, counselling fees, required documents for verification, number of seats, etc via SMS or email.
- Candidates need to bring the original documents along with themselves at the time of counselling. If they fail to produce the documents then they will face rejection.
AME CET Seat Reservation 2021
The regulating body reserves a certain percentage of seats for different candidates. The reservation is specifically for girls and for a 3-years Engineering Diploma holder or any higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics. The qualifiers will be offered seat admission in any of the AME institutes. The reservation of seats for candidates are shown in the table below:
|Candidates||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|For 3-years Engineering Diploma holder or any higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics||20%|
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.