AME CET Counselling 2020: Candidates who qualify the entrance test and meet the specified AME CET Cutoff 2020 will be called to take part in the counselling. However, applicants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for attending the counselling process. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for organizing this process. The counselling of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) 2020 is likely to commence in the last week of May 2020. The authority allots the seat to students which particularly depends upon the All India Rank. Although this seat allotment depends upon the availability of seat at the time of counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates have to report at the counselling centre on a specific date and time. When reporting, aspirants have to carry their relevant documents along with themselves for verification. Hence, the regulating body will notify students via SMS, email and official website.
AME CET Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
Students must be aware of all the dates related to the counselling process. These dates are generally available on the official website. In spite that the authority has not announced the final dates yet, applicants can go through the tentative dates tabulated below:
|AME CET Examination||5th May 2020|
|Announcement of AME CET Result||14th May 2020|
|Beginning of Counselling||Last week of May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Counselling Process
DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India shortlists only those for AME CET 2020 counselling who satisfy the eligibility criteria. The criteria are essential and therefore candidates must check and meet them so as to attend the counselling. The eligibility criteria are mentioned as follows:
- Candidates who meet the AME CET Cutoff 2020 are eligible for the counselling process. Once the cutoff will be released, applicants can check whether they are eligible or not.
- Applicants are invited for the couselling on the basis of All India Rank. The authority informs all the eligible students about the AME CET Counselling 2020 through SMS, email, official portal as well as newspaper. However, the seat allotment will depend upon the seats available at the time of counselling.
- In order to keep the track of counselling schedule, candidates must check the official website on a regular basis. All the dates will be available on the website and in the newspaper.
AME CET Seat Allotment 2020
Applicants must refer to the points listed below in order to know about the AME CET Seat Allotment 2020 process:
- The allotment of seats will be entirely on the basis of All India Rank which directly subjects to the order of preference filled for the seat and availability of seat in the institute.
- After the seat allotment, the concerned authority will not entertain any change in the course or institute.
- In case, applicants fail to report for the admission process at the allotted venue then the fees paid at the time of counselling after the allotment of seats will be forfeited and further not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants will come to know about various details such as counselling dates, counselling fees, required documents for verification, number of seats, etc via SMS or email.
- Candidates need to bring the original documents along with themselves at the time of counselling. If they fail to produce the documents then they will face rejection.
AME CET Seat Reservation 2020
The regulating body reserves a certain percentage of seats for different candidates. The reservation is specifically for girls and for 3-years Engineering Diploma holder or any higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics. The qualifiers will be offered seat admission in any of the AME institutes. The reservation of seats for candidates are shown in the table below:
|Candidates||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|For 3-years Engineering Diploma holder or any higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics||20%|