AME CET Admit Card 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will release the AME CET 2020 Admit Card. Candidates who will successfully fill and submit the application form will be able to download the admit card. Moreover, the authority will issue the hall ticket specifically for registered applicants only. The admit card of AME CET 2020 will be available online in the third week of April 2020. In order to download it, students need to candidates need to visit the official website and enter details such as registration number and mobile number.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admit card consist of several details related to an appearing student and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test. Apart from these details, the admit card will also contain some important guidelines. Furthermore, with the help of the AME CET 2020 Hall Ticket candidates can sit for the exam. Therefore, candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centre.
AME CET Admit Card 2020 Schedule
All the appearing students must visit the official website at regular intervals. This is because to check the releasing date of online hall ticket of AME CET 2020. Given below are some of the tentative dates as the final dates have been not announced yet:
- Registration Process Begins – First November 2019
- Releasing of Application Form – Third week of November 2019
- Last date of Application Form – Third week of March 2020
- Download the Admit Card – Third week of April 2020
- AME CET 2020 Examination date – First week of May 2020
Importance of AME CET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
At the time of an entrance test, the examiner uses the AME CET Hall Ticket 2020 to verify the identity of an appearing individual. In case an applicant forgets to bring the admit card to the examination centre then he or she will eventually face some serious consequences. Thus, an admit card of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 is an important document. As a result, students must produce the document at the time of an examination.
How to Download AME CET Admit Card 2020
It is compulsory for candidates to download the AME CET hall ticket. For this reason, students have to follow a stepwise procedure. Further, they should not skip any step otherwise it will lead to a failure of downloading the document. However, without an admit card, candidates will not be given entry inside the examination hall and consequently will fail to take the exam. Hence, aspirants must download the hall ticket so as to take the exam.
The complete procedure to download the admit card is mentioned beneath:
- Visit the official website of AME CET
- Search for the link of “AME CET Admit Card 2020“.
- Now enter the necessary details such as registration number and mobile number
- After entering the details, the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Verify all the details present on the document.
- Finally download the admit card if details are correct.
- Also, take a printout of it for future use.
Details imprinted on the AME CET 2020 Hall Ticket
Students will observe a number of details imprinted on the online admit card of AME CET 2020. The details are related to an appearing candidate as well as an entrance test. Moreover, individuals must check every single detail very carefully.
Various details that are present on the admit card are listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- AME CET Roll Number 2020
- Date and Day of the exam
- Time of the examination
- Examination Centre
- Centre Code
- Examination City
- The venue of the exam
- Exam Day Guidelines
Discrepancy in the Admit Card of AME CET 2020
Before downloading the hall ticket of AME CET, aspirants are advised to cross-check the details imprinted on it. In case of discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must contact the AME CET Secretariat and inform them immediately. The concerned authority should then make corrections and make sure that it is made before the day of an entrance test of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
Key Points of AME CET 2020 Hall Ticket
Applicants must be aware of numerous key points of AME CET hall ticket. These points will eventually help candidates know how crucial the document is for taking the exam. Candidates can go through the below-mentioned points:
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India will generate admit card for those who will fill the AME CET Application Form 2020 successfully.
- The hall ticket will be available only via online mode
- Candidates have to log in to the official website and enter registration number and mobile number so as to download the document.
- The examiner uses the hall ticket for verifying the identity of an appearing student.
- Without an admit card, candidates will not be given inside the examination hall and further take the exam.
Documents required at time of Examination
When appearing for the entrance examination, candidates must carry the following documents along with themselves:
- AME CET admit card
- Any photo if proof such as Aadhar card, Voter id card, Driving License, Pan Card, School id, Passport, etc.
Guidelines regarding the Examination Day
There will be several guidelines regarding the examination day of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering present on the hall ticket. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam have to strictly follow each of these guidelines. The important guidelines re mentioned below:
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of an entrance test.
- The candidate must acquire the seat allotted to them.
- Applicants need to bring the AME CET Admit Card 2020 on the day of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Entry without the hall ticket is not permitted to any individual.
- Appearing students will be able to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the exam.
- Aspirants also have to carry any of the government id proofs such as Passport, Voter id card, Pan card, Driving License, etc.
- Calculators, cell phones, pagers or any other electronic device are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Violation of rules and regulations will directly result into cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates using an unfair means will face disqualification and hence will not be allowed to take the exam.