All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) released the Admit Card of Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) exam 2018 on 8th June 2018 instead of 16th May 2018 due to some unavoidable circumstances. Registered candidate can download the admit card or hall ticket by visiting the official website and on entering the required registered Candidates ID and Password. AIIMS B.Sc (Nursing) Admit Card carry the examination centre details and it is a licence to take the exam. Candidates must carry admit card on the examination day otherwise they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Candidates who qualify the AIIMS nursing entrance examination will get admission to AIIMS, however, the online registration for filling up the application form will start from 28th March 2018 and online computer based exam will be held on 18th June 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 Updates
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 Admit Card is now available for downloading. On 8th June 2018, the official authority has released admit card in online mode. Registered candidates need to enter their valid candidate’s ID, Password and Captcha to download the admit card. Link to download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 Admit Card is provided below.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
To download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 Admit Card – Click Here
Steps to Download the AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) Admit Card 2018
The examination will be held on 2nd June 2018 (For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)), 24th June 2018 (for B.Sc (Hons.) nursing) & 9th June 2018 (for M.Sc (Nursing)). Registered candidates must follow the below given steps in order to check and download the AIIMS B.SC Nursing Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link “AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 Admit Card” as it will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the details such as candidate’s ID and password.
- Enter the displayed captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- Search the link for admit card and click on that link.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now download the admit card and take the print out of the same.
AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) 2018 Admit Card Details
The Admit Card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 examination contains the following details:
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018 contains the below mentioned details:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Guardian Name.
- Roll Number.
- Exam Name.
- Exam Date.
- Exam Time.
- Exam Centre.
- The language of Exam.
- Other exam related instructions.
Important Instructions to candidates on the Examination Day
- Candidates must note that admit cards/ call letter for counselling will not be sent by post.
- Reporting time at the examination centre is 8:30 AM for morning shift examination and 1:30 PM for evening shift examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter after 9:45 AM for the morning shift and 2:45 PM for evening shift in the examination centre.
- To avoid delay in starting their examination, the candidate is required in their own interest to ensure that they enter the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre on time and not wait until the last minute.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admit card, ID proof and one photograph. The ID proof should be same the one mentioned in the application.
- No candidate should carry the rough or blank sheets, any kind of electronics gadgets, blue tooth devices, wrist watch, any kind of ornaments, hair bands, belt and bags to the examination hall.
Exam Centers for AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) 2018
AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) 2018 exam will be conducted in around 11 exam centers across the states of India. The candidates will be asked to select their preferred centre from the listed exam centers while filling up the online application form for participation in the entrance exam. The examination authority will allot the centers according to the selected choice made by the candidates. Here is the list of exam centers along with the centre code
|S.No||Name of the City/Centre||Code|