AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2018 Counselling & Seat Reservation: Seat Allocation for 2nd round of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2018 counselling , eligibility, vacant seats & procedure to participate in the 2nd round of Counselling has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Counselling schedule for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2018 Released. Announcement of 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for BSc. (H) Nursing 2018 Course. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Seat Allocation/Counselling of Mock Round of AIIMS B.Sc. (H) Nursing‐2018.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences offers admission to the undergraduate Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) programme. AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) Exam is a national level entrance examination and held every year in the month of June. The duration of the course is four years. Candidates who qualify the AIIMS nursing entrance examination will get admission to AIIMS. This article is about the counselling procedure and seat reservation for the applicants other than the general of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 Latest Updates
- Announcement of 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for B.Sc. (H) Nursing 2018 Course – Click Here
- Information brochure for 2nd round of online seat allocation /counselling for B.Sc.(hons.) nursing – 2018 session – Click Here
- 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for AIIMS New Delhi & Six Other AIIMS – Click Here
- Announcement of 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for BSc. (H) Nursing 2018 Course – Click Here
- Announcement of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling of Mock Round of AIIMS‐B.Sc. (H) Nursing‐2018 – Click Here
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2018 counselling schedule for 1st, 2nd and Open round has been released. Released dates is provided in the table given below. Candidates who has been shortlisted for counselling procedure must follow the below given dates.
- A notification regarding counselling schedule has also been released on 7th July 2018. Click Here To Download.
- Information brochure for 1st round of online seat allocation/ Counselling for b.Sc. (hons.) nursing – 2018 (including mock round) – Click Here To Download
- FAQ About AIIMS B.SC Nursing (Hons) 2018 – Click Here
Counselling of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018 will take place soon after the declaration of result. Applicants are advised to check the seat reservation criteria and percentage of the seat reserved in each reservation category carefully before filling up the online application form for AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018 entrance examination.
Important Dates for Counselling
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|The Schedule for 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling (Including Mock Round)|
|1.||Exercise of Choice (AIIMS and subject/speciality) Mock Round||From 09.07.2018, 5.00 p.m [Monday] To 11.07.2018, 5.00pm [Wednesday]|
|2.||Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||13.07.2018, [Friday]|
|3.||Exercise/Editing of Choice (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 1st Round||From 13.07.2018, 5.00 p.m [Friday] To 17.07.2018, 5.00 p.m [Tuesday]|
|4.||Announcement of Seat allocation of 1st Round||21.07.2018 [Saturday]|
|5.||5 Starting date for Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||27.07.2018 [Friday]|
|6.||Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 1st Round||27.07.2018, 5.00 p.m [Friday]|
|7.||Last Date for Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||27.07.2018, 5.00 p.m [Friday]|
|The Schedule for 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling|
|8.||Exercise of Choice (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 2nd Round||From 06.08.2018, 5.00 p.m [Monday] To 08.08.2018, 5.00 p.m [Wednesday]|
|9.||Announcement of Seat allocation of 2nd Round||13.08.2018 [Monday]|
|10.||Starting date for Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||20.08.2018 [Monday]|
|11.||Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 2nd Round||20.08.2018, 5.00p.m [Monday]|
|12.||Last Date for Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||20.08.2018, 5.00p.m [Monday]|
|The schedule for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling|
|13.||Tentative date of open round of Seat Allocation/counselling (For AIIMS |
New Delhi Only) if seats are vacant*
Counselling of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018
Soon after the publication of merit list, counselling for AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018 will start from 18th July 2018 onwards. Two main rounds of counselling will take place and if required, an open counselling will also be held to fill the vacant seats. For Nursing B.Sc (Hons) course, the number of candidates called for counselling will be 4 times the number of seats advertised for various categories.
Medical Examination for admission to AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018
The candidate selected for admission in on one of the seven AIIMS will have to undergo medical examination by a Medical Board consisting of faculty members of the Institute. If, in the assessment of Medical Board, a candidate if found medically unfit, she will not be admitted. The decision of the Board shall be final. In that case, in her place, next candidate in order of merit will be admitted
The order of counselling will be General/OBC/ST/SC. After all the counselling rounds are conducted, then a final allotment list will be released. Final allotment list will contain the name of the candidates, rank, roll number, category, seat category and center of AIIMS.
Important points on Counselling of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018
- AIIMS will publish the separate merit list of candidates eligible for the 1st round, 2nd round and open round (if required) of counselling on different dates.
- Candidates can choose their choice of AIIMS Institute during choice filling according to their obtained rank in the entrance exam.
- The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank 1.
- The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of AIIMS Institute according to the availability of seats.
- The admission of qualified candidates to one of the seven AIIMS is purely based on her rank obtained in the entrance examination.
- In case of absentee, the next candidate in the merit list will be considered.
- When a reserved category candidate is called for the counselling according to the combined merit list, she will simultaneously be given an option of choice filling of AIIMS Institute both in reserved/unreserved category and her concerned reserved category. If such candidate opts for the choice of the Institue which is available at that time of her counselling, both in reserved and unreserved category as she is in the merit list and will be treated as an unreserved candidate and will occupy an unreserved seat.
- Candidate will be given the reserved seats only when her choice of AIIMS Institute is available in the reserved category only, not in the unreserved category and then will consume a reserved seat.
- When all the seats in the unreserved category are finished then only counselling for reserved category seats will be done.
List of Seven AIIMS
|S.No||Names with Location/Center|
|1.||AIIMS New Delhi|
Seat Reservation of AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) 2018
As per the reservation policy of Government of India applicable to central educational institutions (CEI), a definite number of seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to categories other than general. Students claiming reservation are required to produce valid supporting documents in the prescribed format at the time of counselling in order to avail the benefits of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018 Reservation of Seats.
There are total 77 seats in AIIMS New Delhi and 60 seats each in six other AIIMS. There are definite number of seats reserved by the examination conducting authority in all the AIIMS for candidates belonging to special categories like SC/ST/OBC etc. Candidates who want to claim seat reservation under the specified category are required to make such claim at the time of registering and filling up the application form for the AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018.
Following table shows the percentage of seats reserved for each category in all the seven AIIMS for Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) 2018.
|1.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|3.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
|4.||Orthopaedic physically handicapped||3%|
So to know about the counselling procedure and seat reservation for the candidates other than general category of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc(Hons.) 2018, applicants can go through this article.