AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available in June 2018 before the screening process. Candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website of AFMC- www.afmc.nic.in. The AFMC MBBS 2019 Merit List will include the name of the candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks set by the authority. Separate Merit List of Boys and Girls will be released on the website. The AFMC 2019 MBBS Merit List will contain the Roll Number and Name of the Candidate. In this article, we have given you the details about Armed Force Medical College MBBS Merit List 2019. So, if you have applied for MBBS in AFMC Admissions then go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019 Date
|Event||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|The Release of the Merit List||June 2019|
|Screening at AFMC (Counseling)||June 2019|
|Result Announcement of AFMC MBBS Counseling||July 2019|
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019
The Armed Force Medical College, Pune will release the AFMC MBBS Merit List for 2019 Session. Candidates based on their NEET 2019 Scores and Online Registration of AFMC will be selected for the Screening process that will be held in the AFMC Campus. The Screening Test will include Document Verification, Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test and Medical Examination followed by a Personal Interview. Candidates must note that candidates who are participating in this round are not guaranteed with a seat. Candidates must confirm that they are attending the counseling session.
AFMC MBBS Screening Process 2019
For AFMC Pune, Screening Process of MBBS 2019, candidates will be shortlisted based on their NEET 2019 Scores and the online application form of AFMC. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates. If the candidate fails to appear the Screening Test, then it will be assumed that he/she was not interested in the Screening Test. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates have to confirm their attendance for the screening process at AFMC, Pune by sending an e-mail titled- “Willingness to Attend MBBS Screening” mentioning your NEET Roll Number and NEET Score to – [email protected]
Procedure for AFMC MBBS 2019 Screening
- The various stages of AFMC MBBS 2019 Screening are as follows-
- Identification and Verification of Documents
- Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR)
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Medical Examination and Medical Board
- The Reporting Time for the AFMC 2019 Screening Process is 8:00 Hours and 12:30 Hours.
- Candidates have to undergo document verification first, followed by blood/urine investigations, ToELR and PAT and Interview Round at last. These stages will take place on the same day.
- The Medical Examination will take place on the next day. The Screening Process will take place for two days.
- Request in the Change of Interview Dates will not be entertained except under exceptional circumstances.
Highlights of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019
- The AFMC Pune 2019 MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available in June 2019.
- The Merit List will be on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores.
- The Score of the last candidate included in the merit list will be the cutoff score of AFMC Pune.
- Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the Screening Test.
- The Screening Test will include Document Verification, Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test and Medical Examination followed by a Personal Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the declaration of the AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019.
What to Do After The Release of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019?
After the declaration of the AFMC Merit List of MBBS, candidates have to attend the Document Verification Round on the allotted date and time mentioned in the merit list. After the completion of the Document Verification Round, candidates have to take the ToELR Test. The Marks of ToELR and NEET 2019 will be added and will be divided by 4 and then 50 marks of the interview taken by the Board of the Officers will be considered and added to the score. The Marks secured by the candidates out of 250 marks will be considered as the final marks and admissions will take place for 130 seats.
The Counseling will take place at OIC Admission Cell (Office of the Dean), AFMC Pune.
Tie-Breaker Criteria of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019
The Tie-Breaker Criteria is used if two or number of candidates have scored the same number of marks. The parameters of the Tie-Breaker method is as follows-
- In case, the candidate scores more marks in Biology, then the candidate will get a higher rank on the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates with more marks in Chemistry will receive a better rank.
- Even if the tie does not break, then the candidate with more number of correct answers will get a higher rank
- If still, the Tie exists, then the candidate with older age will get the higher rank.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Cut-Off
The Cutoff is the minimum set marks that are set by the conducting body to select the eligible candidates. The cutoff marks of AFMC MBBS 2019 is different for all the categories. Candidates scoring more than the cutoff marks will be eligible for the further rounds of the admission procedure-
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off Marks||Boys||Girls|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2018||551/720||551/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2017||570/720||600/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2016||498/720||536/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2015||478/720||537/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2014||487/720||536/720|
Documents Required at the Time of Screening
Candidates are required to bring the original and self-attested copies of the documents. Following are the documents that are required at the time of screening-
- Matriculation Pass Certificate and Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th (if applicable)
- Certificate from the School principal of the candidate having appeared and passed or appeared and awaiting result in 10+2 Examination as a regular candidate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Service Certificate from Children of Service Personal signed bu CO Unit/Higher Formation. For Retired Person: Ex-Serviceman Identity Card/ Discharge Book and PPO.
- Sports Certificate/Level of Representation
- Certificate for Medical Fitness in the Application Form
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Extra-Curricular Activities and Level of Representation.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the School/College Principle.
- Colored Photograph of the candidate with white background.
- Printed Copy of AFMC Registration Slip.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
Candidates who fail to produce any of the above documents will not be eligible for the Screening Procedure. The Merit List will be available in June 2019. Candidates whose name is on the AFMC MBBS Merit List will be eligible for the screening test.