Acharya Brojendra Nath (ABN) Seal College has finally released the Provisional merit list for the academic session 2018-19 for the Undergraduate Courses (BA/BSc). The ABN Seal College Merit List will be released in two phases- Provisional and Final. The ABN Seal Provisional Merit List 2018 has been released online on its official website on 21st June 2018. The ABN Seal College Final Merit List has been released on 23rd June 2018. Candidates who have entered wrong information while filling the application form have to visit the University on 22nd June 2018. The ABN Seal Merit List 2018 has been declared for the Honors and Programme course of BA and BSc. The Final Merit List will be declared on 23rd June 2018 (evening) Candidates can check the rest of the details here in this article regarding the ABN Seal College Merit List here in this article.
Click Here to Check Merit List of Other Colleges in West Bengal.
- 1 ABN Seal College Merit List 2018 Latest Update
- 2 ABN Seal College Provisional and Final Merit List
- 3 How to check ABN Seal College Merit List 2018?
- 4 Acharya Brojendra Nath Seal College Merit List 2018-19 Dates
- 5 ABN Seal College Merit List 2018 for Honors Programme
- 6 About ABN Seal College, West Bengal
- 7 ABN Seal College Merit List for Courses Released
- 8 ABN Seal College Seat Intake
- 9 ABN Seal College Fee Structure 2018
ABN Seal College Merit List 2018 Latest Update
As per the latest updates, the college made some slight changes in the declaration of the merit list. The ABN Seal College has notified that in the Online Admission Portal 2018, candidates who have entered wrong information while filling up the Application Form have to report the Undergraduate Admission Committee at Vidyasagar Sabhagriha, Satabhisha Building, ABN College. Candidates must report the venue at 22nd June 2018 between 12 Noon to 4 Pm or on 23rd June between 12 Noon to 1 Pm to rectify the errors made in the ABN Seal College Application Form 2018.
The ABN Seal College Final Merit List published on 23rd June 2018 (Evening).
ABN Seal College Provisional and Final Merit List
The Provisional Merit List is basically the final merit list. This merit list is first issued by the Admission Committee. If any of the students in this merit list does not wish to join or leaves for another college, then the students who are in the standby position are selected to join in the later merit list which is the Final Merit List.
How to check ABN Seal College Merit List 2018?
The ABN Seal College merit list for BA and BSc Programmes for the academic session of 2018-19 has been published. This is the Provisional Merit List, the final Merit List will be released on 23rd June 2018. The steps to check your Merit Position is quite simple.
Follow the required steps below in order to check your name in the merit list of ABN Seal College.
- Visit the Official Website of ABN Seal College – admission.abnscollege.org
- On the Right Section of the screen, look for the Merit List Button.
- Click on it; You will be redirected to the Merit List Check Page.
- We have provided the link below to check the Merit List 2018. Click Here to Check
- Now there are two ways to check the ABN Seal Merit List 2018.
- The First One is the Merit Position and the second one is the Merit List Details.
- To Check your Merit List Position, you just have to enter your Application Number and click on Check. Here the merit details of the individual candidate will be shown.
- To Check the Merit List Details, you have enter the required details:
- Course that you desire to apply for (BA/ BSC)
- Subject and
- Quota/ Category (Combined/ SC/ST/ OBC- A, OBC- B, PH).
- Click on Load Merit List.
- The Merit List for the concerned subject and category will be displayed on the screen.
The ABN Seal College 2018 Merit List will contain the Registration Number, Name of the Student, Category, Merit Percentage, and Merit Position.
Acharya Brojendra Nath Seal College Merit List 2018-19 Dates
|Release of Provisional Merit List||21st June 2018|
|Release of Final Merit List||23rd June 2018|
|Last Date of Admission||31st July 2018|
|Classes will commence from||1st August 2018|
ABN Seal College Merit List 2018 for Honors Programme
The Admission of the candidates to the Honors Course in any discipline will be on the basis of the released merit list.
The calculation/formulation criteria will be based on the following:
- Marks scored in English+Opted Course/ Subject in Honors+Best Marks of 2 other subjects (except EVS)
- If in case, the student does not have particular subject but has opted for Honors in 10th / 12th Level then the calculation procedure will be as follows-
- Marks Obtained in English + Marks of Best 3 Subjects (except EVS)
- The marks of the General Category will also be calculated like this.
About ABN Seal College, West Bengal
ABN Seal College stands for Acharya Brojendra Nath Seal College. It was formerly called as Victoria College. The College was established in the year 1888. The college has been conferred as “Centre of Excellence” status by University Grants Commission. The College offers various Undergraduate Courses for Arts, Science Streams. The College is NAAC accredited “A” Grade affiliated under University of North Bengal.
ABN Seal College Merit List for Courses Released
Under Graduate Courses
3-year B.Sc. (Core/Honours) courses in six Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany and Physiology are offered to the students passing the H.S. or equivalent examination with requisite marks and combinations.
3-year B.A. (Core/Honours) courses in three Languages such as Bengali, English and Sanskrit are offered to the students passing H.S. or equivalent examinations with requisite marks and combination.
3-years B.A. (Core/Honours) courses in five Arts subjects such as History, Political Science, Philosophy, Geography and Economics are offered to the students passing H.S. or equivalent examinations with requisite marks and combination.
The requirement of mathematics as a subject at the Higher Secondary or equivalent level for admission to undergraduate Honours course in Economics will be waived with effect from 2016-17 academic session. Honours students of Economics having Mathematics as a General subject will be awarded B.Sc. degree and Honours students of Economics who doesn’t have Mathematics as a General subject will be awarded B. A. Degree.
3-year B.Sc. (General) in Science Stream is offered to the students passing H.S. or equivalent examinations with requisite marks and combination.
3-year B.A. (General) is offered to the students passing H.S. or equivalent examinations with requisite marks and combination.
ABN Seal College Seat Intake
ABN Seal College Fee Structure 2018
Fees Structure of Undergraduate Courses Offered by ABN Seal College
|With Lab-Based Subject||With Non- Lab Based Subject||With Lab-Based Subject||With Non- Lab Based Subject||With Lab-Based Subject||With Lab-Based Subject|
|Govt. Fee||Tuition Fee (1 Month)||75||75||50||50||110||85|
|Admission Fee (Once in a Session)||75||75||50||50||110||85|
|Library Caution Deposit||10||10||5||5||10||5|
|Laboratory Caution Deposit||15||0||15||0||15||15|
|Non-Govt. Fee||Session Fee||450||450||450||450||450||450|
|Student’s Welfare Fund||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Student’s Activity Fee||350||350||350||350||350||350|
|Student’s Health Home Fee||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|College Exam. Fee||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Univ. Sports Fee||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|University Reg. Fee||500||500||500||500||500||500|